Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2018, 03:57 PM

7,501 posts, read 6,293,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Other good sites:

siegheil1488.gov
city-datafullnazi.ru
Jeez I was going to make the exact same joke....

Anyway over here someone does not want to leave Europe but has decided to shoot anyone who does not look european: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/italy-m...live-updating/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2018, 10:35 AM

403 posts, read 221,955 times
Quote:
Other good sites:

siegheil1488.gov
city-datafullnazi.ru
I was looking for those sites for hours and hours but could not find them. (Blinking her sky blue eyes...)
Since you know where they are - could you please re-post this link for me. Thank you so much in advance!

White People, LOL - Caveman Circus | Caveman Circus

Old 02-14-2018, 10:50 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
I was looking for those sites for hours and hours but could not find them. (Blinking her sky blue eyes...)
Since you know where they are - could you please re-post this link for me. Thank you so much in advance!

White People, LOL - Caveman Circus | Caveman Circus
Funny.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Funny.
Beautiful green. :O)
I think we need a new thread:
Finland. Ariete is answering ALL questions about Finland.

Old 02-14-2018, 11:20 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
Beautiful green. :O)
I think we need a new thread:
Finland. Ariete is answering ALL questions about Finland.
I did have one, some 6 years ago.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:28 PM

225 posts, read 150,274 times
Hi,

I would like to give my perspective on this issue of mass migration from muslim cultures into Germany. I would first like to point out I'm neither alt-right nor a white person. I am generally open about other cultures since I have lived both in Europe and the United States from my early childhood. I love freedom, liberty and the right to pursue ones own path. I am happy for everyone who manages a good life for him- or herself.

During my stay in Germany I have pulled duty in an asylum-camp during the big wave in 2015 with the military reserves, I have worked with people from a muslim background and I have made a genuine effort to approach their culture and get to know their religion. I have even dated a woman from an Arab muslim background.

Furthermore, I also want to state that I have met individuals from such background that I found to be good people. Some I met in the military and I'd share a trench with them any day if the going got tough.

However, in general, I have come to the conclusion that islam is an ideology not compatible with a free western culture. Many followers of this ideology hate and despise everything which we as westeners consider valuable cultural achievements. Many of them hate us as a people. Arab muslim women think German men are wimps for being educated and moderate in temper. When Arab muslims get social support from the Germans, they consider it not as help by the Germans but rather as a free gift from their Alah. We are the infidels and the fruits of our labor exist to fund their lives anyhow.

So here it goes. Letting so many migrants into Germany in such a short time without making any kind of quality-based selection was a huge mistake. Some German cities are completely full to the brim with foreigners who don't speak German, will never participate in the labor-market and think we owe them something.

I will admit this is one of the main reasons I am planing to return to the States as soon as it is agreeable with my career. And the way it is looking right now my girlfriend is coming with me. We both have degrees from two of Germany's best universities.

Seriously, I find the way the white supremacist fools are using this to push their agenda very disgusting. Don't listen to the hatemongers. But I wanna call it out on what it is! Don't let this happen to the States! Just some food for thought and thanks for reading.

Cheers

Old 02-14-2018, 04:56 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,409,857 times
I hope liberal and open minded Europeans move here to counter balance the amount of extremely
religious conservative immigrants we receive here Canada.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenwald View Post
Hi,

I would like to give my perspective on this issue of mass migration from muslim cultures into Germany. I would first like to point out I'm neither alt-right nor a white person. I am generally open about other cultures since I have lived both in Europe and the United States from my early childhood. I love freedom, liberty and the right to pursue ones own path. I am happy for everyone who manages a good life for him- or herself.

During my stay in Germany I have pulled duty in an asylum-camp during the big wave in 2015 with the military reserves, I have worked with people from a muslim background and I have made a genuine effort to approach their culture and get to know their religion. I have even dated a woman from an Arab muslim background.

Furthermore, I also want to state that I have met individuals from such background that I found to be good people. Some I met in the military and I'd share a trench with them any day if the going got tough.

However, in general, I have come to the conclusion that islam is an ideology not compatible with a free western culture. Many followers of this ideology hate and despise everything which we as westeners consider valuable cultural achievements. Many of them hate us as a people. Arab muslim women think German men are wimps for being educated and moderate in temper. When Arab muslims get social support from the Germans, they consider it not as help by the Germans but rather as a free gift from their Alah. We are the infidels and the fruits of our labor exist to fund their lives anyhow.

So here it goes. Letting so many migrants into Germany in such a short time without making any kind of quality-based selection was a huge mistake. Some German cities are completely full to the brim with foreigners who don't speak German, will never participate in the labor-market and think we owe them something.

I will admit this is one of the main reasons I am planing to return to the States as soon as it is agreeable with my career. And the way it is looking right now my girlfriend is coming with me. We both have degrees from two of Germany's best universities.

Seriously, I find the way the white supremacist fools are using this to push their agenda very disgusting. Don't listen to the hatemongers. But I wanna call it out on what it is! Don't let this happen to the States! Just some food for thought and thanks for reading.

Cheers
Don't worry - they are getting less and less. Especially now that taking DNA tests became so popular.
Guess what? 2/3 of " Stormfront's" - of those who took DNA tests have something other than pure white.

White Supremacists Are Taking DNA Tests And They Are Not Happy With The Results - Caveman Circus | Caveman Circus
Come back home, when you are ready. It is not perfect, but the best country in a world (and you have seen the world by now).

Old 02-15-2018, 06:34 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,507,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
Most Swedish emigrants ever in 2011': report

'Most Swedish emigrants ever in 2011': report - The Local

"2011 gave the biggest emigration figure ever, even larger than 1887’s mass exodus to America."

"As with previous years, SCB reported that the most popular destinations for Swedish emigrants were the Nordic neighbours, the UK and the United States."
There is no say in these studies about why they are leaving however, a lot of Swedes are big travelers. a great majority of those leaving Sweden are probably just leaving to experience a different culture.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:44 PM

343 posts, read 307,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenwald View Post
Hi,

Cheers
How do you feel about Latinos in the US?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe