Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2017, 08:54 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
so what?

explain why the US still is the friendliest country to jews?

when there is a minimal number of such attacks an 86% rise one year and a 86% drop another year makes on to a little difference. the amount is so low it is incomparable to Germany and Europe in general.

Germans should look to Poland if they want to fight antisemitism but obviously the government won't do anything because they have to defend the great refugees and target jews and their natural arrogance will make sure they will never learn and improve from others on social issues.
You simply are building a false narrative. In other words you making stuff and or are lying.
In any case the ADL does not agree with your assessment, sorry to break it to you.

As a matter of fact the ADL's latest fully released numbers look like this
Top to bottom countries with the lowest index:

1) Denmark
2) USA
3) Netherlands
4) UK
5) Germany

Poland, not sure why you bring them up, are placed at 14.

http://global100.adl.org/#map/2015update

You hate Germany, that's ok I assume it is because they have an unfavorable view of your hero Trump but to fabricate stuff here in order to rant is beyond pathetic.

I can only repeat before you speak of the arrogance of others you should hear yourself first, just as a tip......

Since you will no doubt attack the ADL now as a source or complain about the date, since it takes them a while to yearly compile such elaborate data, in your attempted rebuttal please cite a source better than some rogue article from a Breitbart Blog as you did before! Thank you kindly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2017, 09:30 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,436,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
You simply are building a false narrative. In other words you making stuff and or are lying.
In any case the ADL does not agree with your assessment, sorry to break it to you.

As a matter of fact the ADL's latest fully released numbers look like this
Top to bottom countries with the lowest index:

1) Denmark
2) USA
3) Netherlands
4) UK
5) Germany

Poland, not sure why you bring them up, are placed at 14.

http://global100.adl.org/#map/2015update

You hate Germany, that's ok I assume it is because they have an unfavorable view of your hero Trump but to fabricate stuff here in order to rant is beyond pathetic.

I can only repeat before you speak of the arrogance of others you should hear yourself first, just as a tip......

Since you will no doubt attack the ADL now as a source or complain about the date, since it takes them a while to yearly compile such elaborate data, in your attempted rebuttal please cite a source better than some rogue article from a Breitbart Blog as you did before! Thank you kindly.
Since you don't like Breitbart is this source good enough for you?

Jewish council says anti-Semitism in Germany is increasing | News | DW | 23.07.2017

and as you can see from my next article German jews (and the rest of Europe to a large extent) have a much higher standard as to what an anti-Semitic attack is, so little nuisances that happen all the time in Germany are not reported while in the US (where they happen less often) they are considered a major event and are often times reported on local news stations and regional leaders my a big deal out of it.

I know, in my county in the US tiny things are made into a big issue that would more likely be swept under the rug in Germany (as I have seen and heard about multiple times).

The danger of American Jews over-reacting to anti-Semitic threats - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz.com

Also you have once again misjudge me (as you have my country's leader) being as I will not (and have not as you can see) by any means attack the ADL, I just point out that reality goes beyond the statistics.

Old 07-23-2017, 10:09 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,941 times
Quote:
Since you don't like Breitbart is this source good enough for you?

Jewish council says anti-Semitism in Germany is increasing | News | DW | 23.07.2017

and as you can see from my next article German jews (and the rest of Europe to a large extent) have a much higher standard as to what an anti-Semitic attack is, so little nuisances that happen all the time in Germany are not reported while in the US (where they happen less often) they are considered a major event and are often times reported on local news stations and regional leaders my a big deal out of it.

I know, in my county in the US tiny things are made into a big issue that would more likely be swept under the rug in Germany (as I have seen and heard about multiple times).

The danger of American Jews over-reacting to anti-Semitic threats - Opinion - Israel News | Haaretz.com

Also you have once again misjudge me (as you have my country's leader) being as I will not (and have not as you can see) by any means attack the ADL, I just point out that reality goes beyond the statistics.
Well that is wonderful. Then as you can see according to the ADL Germany is among the best countries on the planet when it comes to being Anti anti-Semitic. So your fake outrage is little more than a storm in a tea cup.
Regarding the article stating the the rise on anti-semitism in Germany, well we are back where we started. I can again post for you Articles claiming the same thing about Anti-semitism rising in the US. But I guess you would just ignore it again.

But here is another example none the less:
Jewish students battle rising anti-Semitism on campus | Campus Beat News for College Students | USA TODAY College
You have no leg stand on really. We can go on and post individual articles back and forth or you just accept the ADL data which points to Germany being a Top 5 country when it comes to this topic.

I'm sorry but I suggest you'll find another avenue to get you hatred towards gemanyl in. Because this one makes you look silly with facts refuting you at every turn.
That dog won't hunt!

Old 07-24-2017, 12:01 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,436,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Well that is wonderful. Then as you can see according to the ADL Germany is among the best countries on the planet when it comes to being Anti anti-Semitic. So your fake outrage is little more than a storm in a tea cup.
Regarding the article stating the the rise on anti-semitism in Germany, well we are back where we started. I can again post for you Articles claiming the same thing about Anti-semitism rising in the US. But I guess you would just ignore it again.

But here is another example none the less:
Jewish students battle rising anti-Semitism on campus | Campus Beat News for College Students | USA TODAY College
You have no leg stand on really. We can go on and post individual articles back and forth or you just accept the ADL data which points to Germany being a Top 5 country when it comes to this topic.

I'm sorry but I suggest you'll find another avenue to get you hatred towards gemanyl in. Because this one makes you look silly with facts refuting you at every turn.
That dog won't hunt!
You think the Germans are just great people but explain why the have been abusing EU countries for their personal gains, allying with China to create extreme globalization, and forcing Europeans to accept their Muslim terrorists?

As for the ADL I have already stated why just focusing on the data is misleading and regardless Germany has a host of other problems besides their growing anti-semitism.

Also college campuses in the US have always been a cultural problem in the US, they grow out of it as they grow up. This is unlike Germany's case where that same rhetoric turns into a way of life as they grow up.

Old 07-24-2017, 01:39 AM

2,205 posts, read 3,334,118 times
Quote:
You think the Germans are just great people but explain why the have been abusing EU countries for their personal gains, allying with China to create extreme globalization, and forcing Europeans to accept their Muslim terrorists?

As for the ADL I have already stated why just focusing on the data is misleading and regardless Germany has a host of other problems besides their growing anti-semitism.

Also college campuses in the US have always been a cultural problem in the US, they grow out of it as they grow up. This is unlike Germany's case where that same rhetoric turns into a way of life as they grow up.
LOL abusing Europe, allying with China, what an utter nonsense. Have you ever considered a therapy against your deep unreasonable hate? Or is writing in this board kind of therapy for you to get along? Good luck in this case.

As I have said, Germany has substantial problems after letting too many uneducated muslim immigrants into the country, that is true. I hope meanwhile even the most stupid person understood that this was a mistake and the consequences have to be fight against. We need more police in Germany and more public security. However, just because some immigrants do not like Jews, Germany is not turning into an anti-semitic country.

Old 07-24-2017, 02:05 AM

1,891 posts, read 1,686,361 times
Germany is great, and I think the only country I would be ready to live in.

Old 07-24-2017, 04:33 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,024,072 times
Quote:
Germans should look to Poland if they want to fight antisemitism...
To be fair Poland isn't the best example. They're very religious and thus can't be too philosemitic.

Netanyahu called Czechia "our best friend in Europe", so there's that...

One example of historically pro-Israel country will be Bulgaria but since 1945 things got weirder there.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:08 AM

There is no need to be pro-Israel. It is just a country as any other country. If their politicians are doing mistakes, we should not ignore this. Pro-Jewish people / community does not mean pro-Israel and Netanyahu is a brutal hardliner one should not support.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:15 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,032,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Why is this thread still running? It's despicable.
Makes a change that some country other than the UK or US is getting a round of ridiculous stereotypical bashing! This thread doesn't seem to have any 'value' to it whatsoever.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Makes a change that some country other than the UK or US is getting a round of ridiculous stereotypical bashing! This thread doesn't seem to have any 'value' to it whatsoever.
Indeed, I don't know why I still feel like answering those strange posts, but some things you just cannot ignore undissented.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe