Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2021, 04:38 PM

2,289 posts, read 1,586,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
This is all Greek to those of us who don’t read Russian, Belorussian, or Ukrainian.
And might even be against TOU.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 05:19 PM

26,873 posts, read 22,739,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very Man Himself View Post
The quotation in my original posting is from the FT.

And who said that this passage has to be legal?

Look, for example the Lithuanian border patrol carry this unconscious pregnant Middle Eastern woman, and just dump her in the neutral zone between the two borders. (0:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsVewjBP5c&t=60s

Not only that - they actually SHOOT at the migrants that are trying to ask for political asylum in E.U. ( You can hear it at at 1:16.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfthUMUi6w

So nope, there are ways for the *illegal immigrants* to make it to Lithuania even with the closed borders.

And of course Luka is orchestrating this show, but he does that precisely because he KNOWS about the double standards of the "Western world."

And he knows that the former Eastern Europeans are not doing what they preach to HIM.

( Hang on, I need to look up the news from Poland on this front too - I think I saw today something from the corner of my eye on the similar subject too.)

Old 08-14-2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:
And might even be against TOU.

Oh chill already.
It's the videos in foreign language, so no, it's not against TOS

But it's taking place in Ukraine, so as I promised I'll address these events in the "Ukraine's " thread appropriately.

I just need to refresh my memory why the bleating idiots are rioting today, so be patient, jeez...

Old 08-14-2021, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And who said that this passage has to be legal?

Look, for example the Lithuanian border patrol carry this unconscious pregnant Middle Eastern woman, and just dump her in the neutral zone between the two borders. (0:22)

Not only that - they actually SHOOT at the migrants that are trying to ask for political asylum in E.U. ( You can hear it at at 1:16.)

So nope, there are ways for the *illegal immigrants* to make it to Lithuania even with the closed borders.

And of course Luka is orchestrating this show, but he does that precisely because he KNOWS about the double standards of the "Western world."

And he knows that the former Eastern Europeans are not doing what they preach to HIM.

( Hang on, I need to look up the news from Poland on this front too - I think I saw today something from the corner of my eye on the similar subject too.)
Luka doesn't get to decide who enters Lithuania.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Luka doesn't get to decide who enters Lithuania.

As.. (*gasp*) may be, just may be, "the Western allies" ( Lithuania including) shouldn't decide who should be in charge of Belorussia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJLYtKrL5xw

Now let me guess why the Polish gov. decided to prohibit this "foreign interference" in the Polish affairs ( not the "Russian interference" minding you - the American one.)
Is it because this aforementioned TVN American channel promotes the LGBT agenda?
So why is it the "great Western allies" such as Poland and Lithuania, insisting on Belorussia "joining the free Western world" refuse to follow the liberal LGBT agenda of this "Western world," or to welcome the immigrants from the Middle East and Africa with the open arms, as the "Liberal western world does?"

With other words, why are they not doing what they preach to Belorussians, while insisting that Belorussia HAS to join the "free world"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:47 PM

Quote:
As.. (*gasp*) may be, just may be, "the Western allies" ( Lithuania including) shouldn't decide who should be in charge of Belorussia?

Now let me guess why the Polish gov. decided to prohibit this "foreign interference" in the Polish affairs ( not the "Russian interference" minding you - the American one.)
Is it because this aforementioned TVN American channel promotes the LGBT agenda?
So why is it the "great Western allies" such as Poland and Lithuania, insisting on Belorussia "joining the free Western world" refuse to follow the liberal LGBT agenda of this "Western world," or to welcome the immigrants from the Middle East and Africa with the open arms, as the "Liberal western world does?"

With other words, why are they not doing what they preach to Belorussians, while insisting that Belorussia HAS to join the "free world"?

Who is insisting Belorussia has to join the free world?

Old 08-14-2021, 06:52 PM

Quote:

I think you missed a lot of commotion lately.
Either this, or you pretend that you don't understand what this was all about.

About an attempt to pull Belorussia away from Russian influence and to create a "greater Intermarium"

- the part of free and exciting "Western world."

( Or what according to your understanding happened to the former EE countries that "joined the EU?)

Old 08-14-2021, 07:57 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,509,772 times
Quote:

Poland took the knee just a few days ago when it comes to EU demands that they become "enlightened". The EU threatened to cut off the money stream. Now just Orban and Hungary are still on their feet. Soon enough though they will bow also.

Old 08-14-2021, 08:00 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,509,772 times
Quote:
You're effing joking right?

Old 08-15-2021, 11:03 AM

Quote:
I think you missed a lot of commotion lately.
Either this, or you pretend that you don't understand what this was all about.

About an attempt to pull Belorussia away from Russian influence and to create a "greater Intermarium"

- the part of free and exciting "Western world."

( Or what according to your understanding happened to the former EE countries that "joined the EU?)
I don't believe I missed much, nor do I believe I misunderstand. I also don't think the west is/was trying to separate Belarus from Russia. That would be a fool's errand under present circumstances.
Can the west help opposition candidates? Sure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe