Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2011, 09:35 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by League54 View Post
well...thats an honest answer I can respect...but why are you so harsh on the women that are fit ?

What did they ever do you ?

Your a woman who does NOT date other women. I'm a man who DOES date women and I think the women you insult are the epitome of femininity.

These woman look just as feminine as Justin Bieber. Maybe if you cut their hair off you will see the resemblance. They have the bodies of teenage boys. Even if you cut my hair I would still have the figure of a woman, these woman not so much. Nothing against "fit" women at all.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:48 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
These woman look just as feminine as Justin Bieber. Maybe if you cut their hair off you will see the resemblance. They have the bodies of teenage boys. Even if you cut my hair I would still have the figure of a woman, these woman not so much. Nothing against "fit" women at all.
as a 280lb woman, i bet your body is similar to a 280lb man.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:59 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Everyone has their preferences, likes and dislikes and that is okay. But what I find absolutely hilarious, is that all the chicks who are being mean and saying negative things about fit women ARE FAT. Women are such super jealous creatures. Strike that - I mean to say that OBESE women are super jealous.

As far as finding time to workout, its easy to make excuses why there is no time, if you are lazy and/or have your priorities all screwed up and out of order. Its easy to wake up early to work out if you are NOT up late at night watching stupid Glee or True Blood or Sons of Anarchy (fat chick favorite shows) or that ugly butter eating old chick who has a cooking show (dont know her name).

To the chick who took the time to outline all of her morning activities with the time it takes to do each I say shame on you. 20 minute showers? Really? You are just lazy and jealous of fit chicks. You can 10-15 minutes of exercise per day and totally look and appear fit/healthy/SEXY. You just need to make time and stop sitting around watch tv and eating crappy food.

I can absolutely guarantee that the fit women posted in this thread, and in real life do much much much better in attracting men/relationships than the fat jealous women on this thread. But, that is why the women here seem to be so angry at fit chicks. Like someone said ".......they look all bull butch dykey...." LMAO. No they dont. LOL>

Old 08-18-2011, 09:59 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post

Nope, last time I checked 280lb men don't have curvacious hips. On a serious note these fitness woman look like flat ironing boards.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:01 AM

Quote:
You're not helping these individuals hit the gym by openly and directly humiliating them on this board, skip.

Fellas, tone the rhetoric down. Generic fat bashing is ok. Personal, not ok <thumbs down>

Old 08-18-2011, 10:11 AM

Anyway, this is the Chamataka verdict. I have a Ph. D in rating women , coming from the land of Aishwarya Rai.

A woman is like a cathedral. She is rated like the cathedral, from the dome down to the foundation.

A pretty face is always a must, and then the body. The chicks in the links are very unattractive, barring few. That kind of body with a face of Kate Middleton (she is really thin), 100 marks, yes. Otherwise, it just doesn't cut it. I'll give more marks for the fatter girl, with a gorgeous face and lush hair.

No good face, it's like a cathedral without a dome. A miserable sight like the Florence cathedral which stood domeless and shameful for several decades

Old 08-18-2011, 10:19 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,705,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
You're not helping these individuals hit the gym by openly and directly humiliating them on this board, skip.

Fellas, tone the rhetoric down. Generic fat bashing is ok. Personal, not ok <thumbs down>
Treasuredjewel doesnt need to hit the gym. she has curvacious hips. other women need to stop going to the gym and start eating twinkies by the dozen so they can look more like her.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:20 AM

324 posts, read 877,531 times
....so one guy sees a girl and thinks she is ugly, his buddy sees the same girl and thinks she is hot.

Which opinion is the correct one ?

Old 08-18-2011, 10:56 AM

7,841 posts, read 19,000,942 times
League54 wrote:
....so one guy sees a girl and thinks she is ugly, his buddy sees the same girl and thinks she is hot.

Which opinion is the correct one ?
This reminds me of an old high school teacher I once had. On the first day of school he said....let's get this straight from the get go. There's a right way, a wrong way, and my way. The ONLY way that matters in this classroom is.......my way.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
thats not really true. i work out during my lunch and it only takes about 30 minutes a day. im not going to tell someone that they should be able to find that time, thats up to them. but diet is a huge part of it, the actual exercise doesnt have to take that long.

Agreed 100%. You don't need to workout for 2-3 hours to stay in shape. You need to eat well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness