Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2012, 04:42 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
you lack the comprehension of what small is....,

it's not just height it's wrist size and frame size.... A guy could easily be your size. You're extremely overweight and tall. Guys could be actually more deklicate than you....
Maybe you live in Munckin land,but 5ft 6in is average height for women in America.
Marilyn Monroe was average height,and she doesn't look mainly.
Beyonce looks like she is medium framed.

What is your WHR?

I have seen 5ft guys,and I see them all the time. They are small framed too.
So a 5ft tranny,if he has small or large frame,can duplicate your shape.
Just needs implants,ones large enough to give an illusion of a small waist.
In any event,you keep bringing up some rare disorder,but any man without a disorder can duplicate your shape.

It says you are in Las Vegas. You sure? Your spelling seems off.....
Who knows,maybe your brain is too?

Did some Kim K look alike steal your boyfriend?
Did some big boned,overweight,big- hipped lady steal your boyfriend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 10:04 AM

517 posts, read 999,071 times
sorry I'm actually not that low. I'm not into bf and gf things. I believe in marriage
picking on my phone being broken makes your brain pretty simple.

and btw I like kim k. She's still fat. But she's beautiful. Very pretty. And nice body. Oh you thought fat people couldn't have good body didn't you....
so any man with ks which is a popular disorder could duplicate your figure in factbe a lot better looking than you since men have less fat. They can be thinner and more delicate than you. And sorry no guy has 5 inch wrists. A small frame in a man is different from women.

sorry you're upset you're a whale and need to compensate by trying to be proud of your hips but you don't need to downsize anyone else and since you are trying to I will emphasize how mannish and whalish your size is.

5'6" IS average. It's not a delicate china doll. You can't find a tranny as small as me. But I can go on and on about trannies smalller than you... Hips would no longer make me a barbie doll. And in plus I like that I wear size 0 pants. You now how society seems to emphasize on slimness when you have big boobs it doesn't get in the way as much. A tranny could probably mimic a medium women's frame if he were transitioned as a boy perhaps. That's all I'm saying when you're practically girl size you're not capable of mannish tendencies which sucks because like say you have identity issues no one will see you as anything but a girl. It's hard enough to pass for a woman let alone man just sucks. You on the other handcould pass easier based on your dimensions with work probably done. Which is a good thing you have room if you ever wanted to be a guy you could. While little girl figures can't. Anyhow that wasa tangent do you need talk more about how you're upset with yourself or are you done embarrassing yourself?

Old 08-14-2012, 10:08 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Jeez I need to get in on these thread early and save you people the trouble. LOL

Two Words "Brick House"

"She's a BRICK------------HOUSE"

"The lady's stacked and thats a fact"

"She's mighty mighty just letting it all hang out.............."

Old 08-14-2012, 10:09 AM

442 posts, read 615,290 times
Quote:
sorry I'm actually not that low. I'm not into bf and gf things. I believe in marriage
picking on my phone being broken makes your brain pretty simple.

sorry you're upset you're a whale and need to compensate by trying to be proud of your hips but you don't need to downsize anyone else and since you are trying to I will emphasize how mannish and whalish your size is.

5'6" IS average. It's not a delicate china doll. You can't find a tranny as small as me. But I can go on and on about trannies smalller than you... Hips would no longer make me a barbie doll. And in plus I like that I wear size 0 pants. You now how society seems to emphasize on slimness when you have big boobs it doesn't get in the way as much. A tranny could probably mimic a medium women's frame if he were transitioned as a boy perhaps. That's all I'm saying when you're practically girl size you're not capable of mannish tendencies which sucks because like say you have identity issues no one will see you as anything but a girl. It's hard enough to pass for a woman let alone man just sucks. You on the other handcould pass easier based on your dimensions with work probably done. Which is a good thing you have room if you ever wanted to be a guy you could. While little girl figures can't. Anyhow that wasa tangent do you need talk more about how you're upset with yourself or are you done embarrassing yourself?

What is your deal that you need to call women larger than you "whales"?

What was the point of starting this thread...to portray yourself as a delicate china doll...you don't look like one, and you don't look like a Barbie either.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:26 AM

whoa I didn't think I that big. Omg!!

I'm .69 bust to waist ratio ha. Wow no wonder people act like I got a boob job lol

I'm a little on whr than I thought. But yea...

Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM

she calls me a tranny then I'll call her a whale that could be a guy at any time. She was rude to me. So her I'll lether hear reality. And if I'm not delicate no one is. In person people always think I'm way small even though I'm not even short. People actlike I'm 5 ft or something. Really annoying. I'm actually a tomboy. Due to my condition. I think I'm actually being nice seeing tranny is a very insulting comment while whale she probably hears that all the time. Anyhow. You see what you want to see. You may justwant to dislike whatever I say anyhow. When someone insults me I'm likely to respond back. Don't like it don't be rude.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
Quote:
delicate*

like I said I have the girliest frame not even many women can achieve let alone guys.

my wrists are 5 inches.
I would have figured yours would be smaller given your supposed size.

But I digress...what is the point of the OP's thread again??? She seems to be all over the place.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:46 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
I really wish you would stop using the term "tranny". Transgender or transvestite, depending on which you're referring to, would be more appropriate.

I just checked. My wrist is 5.5 inches around (I guess I'm almost as feminine as you are) and this man's wrist looks a bit smaller than mine, probably comes in around 5 inches. So I guess it's not that difficult for a transgender to achieve your delicate frame.

Or maybe, just maybe, your frame is a result of your ethnicity and not your superior femininity. Really, what a silly argument.

Oh, and I'd like to know how you define "fat".

Old 08-14-2012, 10:55 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
This thread is hilarious.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:10 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Seems like the OP is very insecure and grappling for anything to make her feel better about herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty