Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: whats your opinion of women with tattoos?
they look sexy ! 24 16.55%
they are a BIG turn off 40 27.59%
I prefer a woman without tattoos 33 22.76%
they look low class 84 57.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 10:12 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
if you love your wife so much why would you care about my sex life over 8 years ago! I can count on 1 hand how many people I have been with. I have been with most of the guys for about a month before we were intimate with the exception of one. and that was my oops! I love my husband I would NEVER think twice about an affair! from the time I was 16 until I was 20 i thought that I knew it all and I made my mistakes and that is what makes me a better person.
Hey, you're the one talking about having a one-night stand with me, an overture I gently rebuffed by the way.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:14 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailoredMaid View Post
And if she changed her mind and got a tattoo to honor your marriage, would that change your view of her?
Well, first, she wouldn't do it because she's secure in who she is. And since my wife doesn't have to go through all those gyrations to please me, it's moot point.

Okay, kids, it's been fun. Editor's on the phone again. See ya in the funny papers. Say nice things about me when I'm gone.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:15 AM

431 posts, read 1,641,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yes, they did. "Getting a tattoo makes you a better person." Go back a few pages and read your own thread. It makes no distinction what the tattoo is. It's just important to have one. So it doesn't matter if it's the Tao or Bart Simpson.
if you go back and read what some of have put you would see that all of our tattoos have meaning. maybe you need to get one so you can see what people like you try to put us through. we choose to have tattoos not for you or other people but for us!!

Old 05-21-2008, 10:16 AM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,844 times
Quote:
Yes, they did. "Getting a tattoo makes you a better person." Go back a few pages and read your own thread. It makes no distinction what the tattoo is. It's just important to have one. So it doesn't matter if it's the Tao or Bart Simpson.
Please provide a link to back up your assertions. I believe that if you found one with your exact quotation, it would still result in a matter of interpretation. I find fault with your ability to properly interpret the written word which is suprising considering your career choice.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Hey, you're the one talking about having a one-night stand with me, an overture I gently rebuffed by the way.
and by the way it wasn't ment to you in general it is your type of person!! the i am better than you that is until i get you in bed and leave you very disappointed in my performance cause it is all about me!

Old 05-21-2008, 10:20 AM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,844 times
Quote:
Well, first, she wouldn't do it because she's secure in who she is. And since my wife doesn't have to go through all those gyrations to please me, it's moot point.

Okay, kids, it's been fun. Editor's on the phone again. See ya in the funny papers. Say nice things about me when I'm gone.
I know that without any doubt in my mind, my husband would accept me for who I am and what I look like. That's true security.

The tattoo has nothing to do with pleasing anyone, nor is it about finding security in one self.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailoredMaid View Post
I know that without any doubt in my mind, my husband would accept me for who I am and what I look like. That's true security.

The tattoo has nothing to do with pleasing anyone, nor is it about finding security in one self.
I agree with you my DH took me to get my first tattoo and loves me for who i am and not what is on the outside.

I also know that if I were in some horrible accident he would love me reguardless because of who I am on the inside.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:29 AM

Quote:

what would you like us to say! lets see what a great guy I really love it when someone feels that they are so much better than me and twist my words so that they can try to make me feel bad! or please forgive me for my evil ways i am only a woman and i don't know any better!!!

Old 05-21-2008, 10:57 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
what would you like us to say! lets see what a great guy I really love it when someone feels that they are so much better than me and twist my words so that they can try to make me feel bad! or please forgive me for my evil ways i am only a woman and i don't know any better!!!
on the long hair thread you said you don't like it on guys,so what if your guy decided to grow it down his back like I have?Would you approve?

Well same for me on my dislike of tattoos.If my girl came home with one on the ankle well fine,but a tramp stamp or on her boobs or all over her would be a serious issue with me.Shallow maybe but that is how I feel.

The fact is sex wouldn't be as good after that because I wouldn't find her as sexy nor would our general relationship.Do it for yourself fine,but do it knowing your other dislikes it well can't blame the out come then.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
on the long hair thread you said you don't like it on guys,so what if your guy decided to grow it down his back like I have?Would you approve?

Well same for me on my dislike of tattoos.If my girl came home with one on the ankle well fine,but a tramp stamp or on her boobs or all over her would be a serious issue with me.Shallow maybe but that is how I feel.

The fact is sex wouldn't be as good after that because I wouldn't find her as sexy nor would our general relationship.Do it for yourself fine,but do it knowing your other dislikes it well can't blame the out come then.

If my DH wanted to grow his hair out that would be his choice I still love him no matter what he looks like. I may not like it but it wouldn't change our relationship!

you are entitled to your opinion as are the rest of us. but the fact that people have come on here to call us names is wrong. I wouldn't call someone names just because they are different than me or have differant opions.

Like I had said in a previous post if someone wouldn't have called us names i would have just moved on but I feel people need to know a person before they decide that they like or dislike someone or feel the need to call names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty