Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 07:22 PM

55 posts, read 345,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
"the areas that are remotely liveable in broward will cost u around 700k and up for a nice house. otherwise learn spanish, denounce your american culture, join a gang, learn to love rude disgusting ny transplants and mobster wanna be's and get used to a hell on earth experience. boca is all old jews and disgusting people. pembroke pines, cooper city, weston is all venezuelans, columbians and other semi wealthy people from latin countries. they do not like nor want to see americans. dont move here"

Well isn't that... special?

Don't believe a word of it. This has got to be the dumbest Florida thread I've seen. Prices are nowhere near that high for great houses, and thanks to the save our homes ammendment, there is a lot of stability in neighborhoods that wouldn't be there otherwise.

We are moving north for the old Florida reasons of family, but frankly I think that people buying in now stand a chance of buying low and reaping a windfall when property tax reform occurs and the already passed insurance reform starts to take effect. My thought is that the market could continue to go up in price if the reform is decent, and the interest rates stay at a reasonable level.
So True Harry!! What is he talking about? I am a NY transplant and we are very friendly I am not Jewish But what is disgusting about them? He sounds like the rude and disgusting one!! And homes are no where near that price range. If he hates it so much, then he should MOVE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida