Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2009, 03:39 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,759,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Noisy sky but no rain huh? sounds a bit creepy to me.... I don't like nights like that.... give me the heeby jeebies.... ya don't quite know what's comin'.... unless it's fried chicken I guess Glad that plan A worked out for you.... then you can get to workin' on the motor home and my spa vacation with "Brett".... and Cyn can get to work on her downward dog pose to get packed into that suitcase if the motor home backfires... LOL.... yoga it up! hahah Enjoy that chicken Nomad.... gotta have your belly full so that noodle of yours can get to work plannin'!!!! heheh
I'm sure the fried chicken, potato salad, and the pickled beets I forgot to list will be an asset in getting my thinker unstuck....Did have one brainstorm during the napping process. We need a shrink wrap job done on it with the logo "What's for Dinner" @ city-data. satx can help drive if he is willing as I'm much better at navigating than driving. We got to have laptops with aircards so we can post while traveling. I have a pro camera to take photos of the sights we see and the dives we visit..I think it would be a fantasic way to visit all the lower 48 and even a little jaunt up to Alaska...Then back down to pick up Amber while we travel across the south testing all the BBQ joints....Some where along the way we will meet up with NWV for a wole hog roast in the Ozarks but ladies we best not have the standard baked beans on the menu....I do know there is some really good pie served at the fuel stops in the mid west...The RV will have the finest coffee making self contained....and a freezer for me ice cream.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:12 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,071,093 times
NMS, can I drive the RV?????
Noisy sky here today, too, strange.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,882,656 times
Hey as long as we are doing crazy zig zags... there is this amazing burger joint in Oklahoma I haven't been to since I was a kid that sits right on a fault line right in the Wichita Mts.... Let's go there for lunch! You will be so glad you did.... and we can admire the buffalo along the way!

Meers - Store & Restaurant

This is gonna be an awesome ride! Good plan Nomad... good plan..... love the advertisement as well.... well thought out....

Old 08-04-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
NMS, can I drive the RV?????
Noisy sky here today, too, strange.
LOL I don't want to drive it THAT's For sure.... hahah Can you drink Marg's while the RV is in motion? is against the law if the passangers are drinking back in the "HOME"? hmmmmmm deep thoughts right? LOL......

Old 08-04-2009, 05:28 PM

68,353 posts, read 54,539,062 times
Baked cod fillet with lemon butter, fries, and cole slaw for dinner tonight.

There's a bottle of vodka in the freezer and I have a sneaking suspicion it may get real friendly with the Kahlua before the night's over

Old 08-04-2009, 05:29 PM

68,353 posts, read 54,539,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Hey as long as we are doing crazy zig zags... there is this amazing burger joint in Oklahoma I haven't been to since I was a kid that sits right on a fault line right in the Wichita Mts.... Let's go there for lunch! You will be so glad you did.... and we can admire the buffalo along the way!
Trying to replace the noisy sky with noisy ground?

Old 08-04-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Baked cod fillet with lemon butter, fries, and cole slaw for dinner tonight.

There's a bottle of vodka in the freezer and I have a sneaking suspicion it may get real friendly with the Kahlua before the night's over
Burdell you and your friendly bottles should join us on our journey! Add a little Kahlua to our zig zagging travels! It will be a blast!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 06:01 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,142,002 times
side salad~ alfedo pasta~ ham~ peas. DW cooked tonight~ wouldn't let me in the kitchen for a pleasant change. Just sat and worked on my jigsaw puzzle!

Old 08-04-2009, 06:16 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,973,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I'm sure the fried chicken, potato salad, and the pickled beets I forgot to list will be an asset in getting my thinker unstuck....Did have one brainstorm during the napping process. We need a shrink wrap job done on it with the logo "What's for Dinner" @ city-data. satx can help drive if he is willing as I'm much better at navigating than driving. We got to have laptops with aircards so we can post while traveling. I have a pro camera to take photos of the sights we see and the dives we visit..I think it would be a fantasic way to visit all the lower 48 and even a little jaunt up to Alaska...Then back down to pick up Amber while we travel across the south testing all the BBQ joints....Some where along the way we will meet up with NWV for a wole hog roast in the Ozarks but ladies we best not have the standard baked beans on the menu....I do know there is some really good pie served at the fuel stops in the mid west...The RV will have the finest coffee making self contained....and a freezer for me ice cream.
Please pick up me too! I love sightseeing; especially with foodie friends.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM

1,707 posts, read 2,988,887 times
Jambalaya, sausages, potatoes, and salad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink