Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 08:16 AM

46 posts, read 120,389 times

Advertisements

Hey btard, you said it's .... replusive? Never heard that word before. Obviously you're a PUB, can't spell, and have NO CLUE what is going on here. Have you lost your job in this economy? I venture to say not! As for unemployment ins. just recently being available..... it was created in 1935, hardly recent. I won't get personal on the attack as you did, but until you have walked in a man's shoe's, don't pre judge. So, if it's not political, how come most Democratic states are paying the EB to the struggling families NOW? I rest my case.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:18 AM

76 posts, read 207,155 times
Sir, I've been unemployed before. I also reinvented myself. I've never utilized a day's worth of unemployment. What makes me so special? Because I have drive & ambition? Because I won't take things lying down? Because I'm not a defeatist?

What ever happened to self-reliance in this country. How sad.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE WIZ View Post
BASTARD If you don't have anything positive to add to this forum why don't you keep your comments to your self. Do you think the people are just sitting back waiting to lose everything they have worked hard for all their lives? GET A CLUE AND GET OFF THIS FORUM!!!!!
You've been reported.

See my last post for more clarity.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchbird56 View Post
So, if it's not political, how come most Democratic states are paying the EB to the struggling families NOW? I rest my case.
Because those states overtax the producers of wealth?

So why aren't you guys out pounding the pavement, instead of sitting around, crying online to each other? Just curious....

Old 05-07-2009, 08:23 AM

727 posts, read 1,096,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btard View Post
You've been reported.

See my last post for more clarity.
Don't feed the troll! Just ignore him-he's just baiting!
Go back under your bridge troll..

Old 05-07-2009, 08:27 AM

75 posts, read 209,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blromious View Post
Well I had been telling my cousin to continue to certify even when her second-tier was exhausted and when the governor signed hb 581 she tried to certify and her pin was suspended, she went to the local DOL and was told there was not anything that could be done until she found another job and was laid off and then she could re-certify but then that is only one case. If I was you I would try to certify and see if your pin was still in the system and if accepted just continue to certify every week.
The same thing happen to my son and a friend of mind, their pin was supended. They went to the GDOL office and was told that once they receive the Golden Letter they have to come back to the office to re-instate their pin. It can not be done over the phone because you have to show ID in doing so.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM

75 posts, read 209,979 times
Quote:
you've been reported.

see my last post for more clarity.
report this! You are not worth the time, go back to reinventing yourself!!!!

Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM

46 posts, read 120,389 times
Btard, We have all pounded the pavement I'm sure......... and will continue to do so. YOU can go away now and pester someone else. I don't have time to spar w/you as I've got some "pavement pounding" to do. HOPE YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO JOIN ME IN THE OFFING.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:40 AM

6 posts, read 11,545 times
Message[SIZE=2]You better watch you words, Harsh judgmental and words, will come back and haunt you. Especially when people are suffering. One word for you my friend. ( Compassion ) you better find it somehow.[/SIZE]

Old 05-07-2009, 08:44 AM

462 posts, read 989,402 times
Quote:
What a silly, childish comment. So you sit on your butt & gripe when your precious benefits don't come as quickly as you wish. It wasn't all that long ago that unemployment wasn't available, now it's used as a political football, to be tossed back & forth by parties seeking to pad their voter base, and extended on a whim. It's replusive & disgusting, as is your "gimme gimme gimme" mentality.
Your comment is a prime example of your ignorance. Had you taken the time to read some of the stories posted here you might not have been compelled to reply in such a caustic manner. I can only speak for myself, so I will. I am an educated 60 yr old woman who lost her job due to "downsizing" My employer terminated the 3 oldest right after hiring 3 under the age of 30. I have worked steadily since the age of 14, put myself through school, and never once collected unemployment until now. Last week I applied for 15 jobs, one of which had over 200 applicants. Did I "sit on my butt"? (as you so eloquently put it), hell no, I spent hours each day looking on Craigs list, Monster, Indeed, and pounding the pavement. Heck, I even called about a job making tooth pick flags that paid 3 cents per flag!!! Am I disgusting? repulsive?, do I have a "gimme gimme gimme" mentality? Absolutely not!!! What I do expect is that my elected officials act expeditiously. I expect that they represent the very people who elected them, and do so with honor. Go find someplace else to make your snarky comments. The people on this forum don't want you here. Your name says it all. When you reply, and I am sure you will, please remember to include your apology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia