Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 05:02 PM

102 posts, read 460,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by waccamatt View Post
Let's please not attack guestposter for his views. We can disagree with him and state why we don't agree, but he is entitled to his own opinions without being personally attacked for them.

I believe that most growth is good, but I would hate to see unbridled suburban sprawl or other growth without strict guidelines for the look and feel of developments. Developers are out to make money only for the most part and many don't care if they destroy the look and feel of an area. I think that is what guestposter fears the most. Since you can't stop growth, maybe you could focus on tightening up the loose zoning laws that South Carolina is famous for?
I started this post about acceptance.

I think that MY thread has gotten off topic!

Old 08-02-2008, 06:37 PM

6,830 posts, read 16,565,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by basa9159 View Post
I started this post about acceptance.

I think that MY thread has gotten off topic!
Yes it has; I guess it has run its course.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area