Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 PM

354 posts, read 1,077,866 times

Advertisements

Ok Skyliner, g-man and others!
I'm BACK from Greenville and I LOVED it!!!
Just wanted to let everyone else know that the photos on here are a true depiction of the area. It is truly beautiful!! With the help of all the photos I've been looking at for several months now.......I was able to "guide" my husband around giving him a first hand tour like I had already been there or something!! haha

Thanks again for all these wonderful photos!
(Did you notice on another thread that I could have sworn I picked you out of the crowd Friday night, Skyliner?? I even got up the nerve to ask the guy if he was Skyliner......but he denied it. Said he was a photographer and worked for the Greenville news.......hummm....I still wonder.......but I somehow don't think you would ever tell me IF it was you, would you Skyliner? haha)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 08:55 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Skyliner doesn't work for the Greenville News. At least he didn't. Skyliner, did you get a new job again? LOL.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:38 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,380,209 times
LOL, I am a member of "the media," but not at The Greenville News - unfortunately it seems, since AcadianIrish thought she had me picked out from a crowd of hundreds. Also unfortunately, I was unable to attend last week's Main Street Jazz, so it would have been impossible to locate me there, even if you did know precisely whom to look for. I now feel regretful after learning that you were "searching" for me. By the way, what does my profile look like to you? Hopefully sharp and classy. lol!

Old 06-25-2008, 05:41 AM

354 posts, read 1,077,866 times
It's funny cause I had a picture of you in my head and then there was this guy, with a professional camera.....taking photos. He looked exactly how I pictured you.
I could be way off! haha.......
He was a sharp, wise looking man. Mature but not old. Dressed nicely. Handsome.......of course! haha
Am I close? LOL

Old 06-25-2008, 08:32 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,380,209 times
Default Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcadianIrish View Post
It's funny cause I had a picture of you in my head and then there was this guy, with a professional camera.....taking photos. He looked exactly how I pictured you.
I could be way off! haha.......
He was a sharp, wise looking man. Mature but not old. Dressed nicely. Handsome.......of course! haha
Am I close? LOL
Each facet of your imaginary "picture" could easily be considered relative to perception, although in today's society, such a complete collection of traditional traits may allow that individual to stand out a bit from the general populace - not that a handsome individual is unique in any way in this city. Additionally, and quite intriguing considering what I just mentioned, this same accumulation of traits may allow that individual to seem less unique in many professional groups. If it will help to alleviate your curiosity, I have been generously complimented with all of those traits throughout my life, for which I am humbly grateful.

Thank you for your words of kindness and I trust your move to Greenville and search for a new home here will be smoothly accomplished within the time frame you have projected. Keep in touch and be sure to ask any additional questions you acquire along the way.

Old 06-30-2008, 09:36 PM

75 posts, read 353,335 times

Not downtown, but a really nice pic of Woodruff Road

Old 06-30-2008, 10:02 PM

642 posts, read 2,088,843 times
Cool pic Gville

Old 07-01-2008, 05:07 PM

I went too Clevend park today and walked from there too the falls. So I will be putting all the pics together that I took and post them later. This first pic with the word feasr on it. Anyone know what kind of Gang Tag this is? I seen this all the way from clevend park all the way up too the falls written on things.
Attached Thumbnails
Lots of Random Downtown Photos For Your Enjoyment!-img_0148.jpg   Lots of Random Downtown Photos For Your Enjoyment!-img_0149.jpg   Lots of Random Downtown Photos For Your Enjoyment!-img_0265.jpg  

Old 07-01-2008, 05:34 PM

617 posts, read 2,572,667 times
I can't find anything about "FEASR" on teh interwebz. Maybe somebody thought it was a clever little thing...it looks ugly though, haha.

Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics, though!

Old 07-01-2008, 08:11 PM

I thought at first someone was trying to write fear and just did not know how too spell it. But then noticed it was written all over the place the same way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area