Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:35 AM

617 posts, read 2,572,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Unfortunately for you, the Jeep Hurricane is a concept that will never get built. Only one exists and it was built in 2004. How did you miss the show? You had all weekend to go.
I know it's a concept, unfortunately...I can always dream though! And I missed the show because I was up in Boone snowboarding and freezing my butt off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 07:26 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,794,766 times
I posted this in two other threads but it also belongs here so I have no other choice. Fresh Market opened last week. This store is similar to Whole Foods Market which we also have:

Old 06-08-2008, 08:32 PM

354 posts, read 1,077,926 times
I read through the comments and criticism.......and thought I would also add something.

I really appreciate seeing ALL of what Greenville has to offer......including Malls and big box stores. When someone is considering moving to Greenville......we want to know what kind of city it is. This includes the charm and the "everyday" things that make our life easier.......(or more complicated!) haha

I honestly knew nothing about Greenville before joing this forum many months ago. I appreciate the beautiful downtown and can't wait to meander the streets on a nice afternoon.......however, I was very happy to also see the mall and other stores. If there were only photos of the downtown.....one might be lead to believe that this is small town with only "Mom & Pop" stores and if you want any brand names stores.....you might have to travel a few hours to another city! Thankfully, EVERYTHING you could want or need is right there......in Greenville!!

Old 10-05-2008, 10:15 AM

44 posts, read 96,072 times
my thanks also for these pictures. everything i need is right there in greenville!

now for the comments about "strip malls"...*L* ... this is not it! you want to see my town's "shopping"???

Old 12-16-2008, 03:31 PM

438 posts, read 1,360,456 times
many thanks for these pictures. I am loving the fact that there is a whole foods AND a fresh market. As the mother of a child with autism/aspergers, I go through a lot of glueten free foods, as well as high fructose free foods, drinks and treats. Beyond that, as a woman who likes to keep her skin soft and clear, I go through more raw honey than I care to think about each year. So natural food stores are very important to me. I am also a massage therapist and a confirmed bibliophile, so having a Barnes and Noble or two around.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:12 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,812,715 times
Is this the Fresh Market on Pleasantburg or a different one?

Old 12-17-2008, 03:11 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,381,952 times
Yes, this is the Fresh Market on Pleasantburg Drive at East Antrim Drive. Garner's recently moved across the street to be directly next to the Fresh Market. They changed their model from a natural market which formerly included food products and a cafe, to mainly just the good selection of nutritional products. The two stores compliment one another quite well, if you are a health-conscious person. I still prefer Whole Foods over The Fresh Market and Earth Fare though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area