Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2016, 04:37 PM

48,132 posts, read 22,004,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
Did workers comp pay for your visit and meds? Been gone for awhile but have been keeping up with everyone by lurking! Good to see you all again.
Hi Peachy.....good to see you ....its been a long time.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:58 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,311,123 times
No. Maybe I should have but I have insurance and the urgent care wasn't to much. But last night I started getting hives so had to call my regular doctor to get a different antibiotic. Oh the joy!

Old 08-24-2016, 07:13 AM

819 posts, read 1,592,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
Hi Peachy.....good to see you ....its been a long time.
Thank you Elston! My husband upgraded our computer to Windows 10 and I lost all my good boards. Slowly, slowly, I'm getting back into the grove.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:16 AM

819 posts, read 1,592,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
No. Maybe I should have but I have insurance and the urgent care wasn't to much. But last night I started getting hives so had to call my regular doctor to get a different antibiotic. Oh the joy!
Might be a good idea just in case you do have further complications. Your employer should have had you fill something out before you went to the doctor. Get in on record, just to be safe.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
Thank you Elston! My husband upgraded our computer to Windows 10 and I lost all my good boards. Slowly, slowly, I'm getting back into the grove.
I have been thinking I need to upgrade to W 10....maybe I should rethink that idea?

Old 08-24-2016, 07:57 PM

Good NIght Friends.....see you in the AM.

Old 08-25-2016, 05:28 AM

Good morning all. Late night at work last night--didn't get home until nearly 10pm. Now I have to go back to work today at 10am. My hand appears to be healing now. Still pretty colorful but doesn't hurt really. Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Old 08-25-2016, 06:01 AM

Good Morning......I hope that your boss gives you the cash register or a job...that lets you rest your hand.

Old 08-25-2016, 01:54 PM

Would have been nice but there was so much to stock and then we are still attempting inventory...also having a huge sale so I had to reprice so many items--that was easy on my hand! Very busy day. I'm tired. Animals are fed but am making an attempt to change my sleeping hours to see if it helps me sleep better. I go to bed early to escape the loneliness and I'm not a big tv fan...but something has to change especially with shorter days coming soon. I just want to feel like I am living a normal life and right now I'm up and down all night long. I'm just going to give it a try a few nights when I don't work the next day. Tomorrow I feel so blessed because my friend is going to do my hair. She is so good and only charges me the cost of the stuff she uses. How lucky am I?? Hope all is well with everyone....

Old 08-25-2016, 04:50 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
Whew - I get today and tomorrow off from my new Kansas job, then go to work on Saturday night - then have 4 days off. Unless the Boss decides to change the schedule. Work is stressful because I'm the new guy on the block - always difficult. Boss had a talk to all of us there last night (3 people) and found some equipment mysteriously missing from the room I was working on a patient in. Odd - he had to come in and got there about 11:00PM and stayed a couple of hours. He talked to me about my Orientation and then each of the other two people there - he did it one at a time in his office with the door closed - one of those - and he wants my Orientation/training to this new Clinic to go a different route. I feel much better because it has been fairly difficult transitioning over to this place - he is going to have me work with a guy who worked in the same place I did exactly in Dodge City, KS. I am relieved to hear this because the person that has been working with me is kind of...annoying and...bossy. This guy has a better personality to train someone - I don't react well to bossy - things actually go in reverse for me that way - so this is great news and it's got me feeling like spending some time off on city-data and sharing with y'all - I'm so glad that Boss man got an update, apologized for the rough start - and plans a different training route for me. Whew. We are still unpacking here in Grandview, MO. Still getting car insurance for this area as opposed ta Dodge City, etc. Still need ta go get a MO Driver's License, car registration, etc. All the wonderful details that moving causes one ta do we are still doing after being here 15 days. I probably have 30 days ta do the DL and car regist. things - I've got several days off at the beginning of next week that I can use for that stuff.

We visited the Grandview Community Center and it is really nice, with a nice swimming pool and workout equipment and basketball court - nice to have this available. There's an outdoor concert place across the street that attracts national acts - the Kansas City Metro is very big and large. Every store under the sun is built here...and then some. Hey - I'd love to discover a puppy store here - I know that they're not very well received lately because of their relation to puppy mills - it's the bad ones that give all of the rest a bad reputation - I just love ta go visit the multitude of different puppies on sale there - it's kind of sad, but dogs and cats in shelters really need visits - the Mrs. wants nothing to do with it because of the sadness - I disagree, but it has an affect on whether or not we go to these shelters - like, it actually eliminates the idea completely - I love animals so much and really care about their welfare.

Hope you're all safe, as happy as can be and healthy. Pray for what you need - it really does work. cyn - I hope your hand continues to heal - I love how well you care for those babies - we need to keep it up in America and most other countries of the world to counteract the atrocities found in Asia. I feel very strongly about animal welfare and I know our Maker and Creator does, too, after all, he made them, right? Have great Thursday nights and early Fridays until I can greet you all again. Sending love and good vibes to you all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.