Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2016, 06:48 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times

Advertisements

I hope everyone has a g00d sleep tonight and an Xcellent Friday

Old 08-25-2016, 07:56 PM

48,151 posts, read 22,016,035 times
Good Night Friends.....I will check in the morning. I hope you all sleep well.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:18 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,322,780 times
Not sure why but I didn't sleep much at all last night. I think the antibiotics cause me to have night sweats and then the neighbors were gone and their dogs barked all night. Just not much sleep--maybe a couple of hours. Ugh! Least I don't have to work today but I do have plans so I'll just have to take it slow because my brain is not working very well today. Have a blessed day everyone!

Old 08-26-2016, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Not sure why but I didn't sleep much at all last night. I think the antibiotics cause me to have night sweats and then the neighbors were gone and their dogs barked all night. Just not much sleep--maybe a couple of hours. Ugh! Least I don't have to work today but I do have plans so I'll just have to take it slow because my brain is not working very well today. Have a blessed day everyone!
It sounds as if my wish for a good night sleep for you......didnt exactly work out that way. I am glad you dont have to work today....have a good day my friend.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:39 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
It seems that some people are letting racism and nationalism get in the way of goodness and good will and smart action. People, when I say that the atrocities in Asia towards cats and dogs are crimes against all of us, I am not meaning that I hate Asians in general. Yikes - get a better grip. This is one where the UN needs ta step in. If torturing dogs were right, I wouldn't be saying these things. But my thoughts are not against any nationality or race. If it were happening in the U.S. I would be railing against it in the U.S. Sorry if I have or am offending anyone in here - it's just that some issues have ta be spoken about - bottling them up inside causes ulcers, lack of sleep, angry behavior and harsh words.

I only bring good will and cheer to all of you. Put me on ignore if you want to - I can not remain silent when atrocities are being committed against creatures that are alive and have feelings and feel pain. Have a great Friday, everyone!

Old 08-26-2016, 10:38 AM

819 posts, read 1,593,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
I have been thinking I need to upgrade to W 10....maybe I should rethink that idea?
It was terrible at first, but we're getting used to it and find new things mostly every day! Good luck if you do it!

Old 08-26-2016, 11:21 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times
Good day everyone!!!!

I love you guys so much

CYN - Im sorry ya didnt sleep much honey..... I often have sleepless nights also

Your right elkotronics,people are so mad now they are letting everything get in the way!!

Old 08-26-2016, 12:10 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,322,780 times
Everyone NEEDS a blessed day!

Old 08-26-2016, 06:46 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
Your right elkotronics,people are so mad now they are letting everything get in the way!!

Nationalism is dumb and just gets everyone to act so partialistic and cruel towards people of other nations. I am concerned about the animals and when morons are just torturing them to support some crazy religious idea that the animal's meat will taste better after torturing the animal before killing them - huh, excuse me, that is against all goodness and morality. Nation's with some more overall common sense need to step in and stop these actions. I so much feel for those poor animals. I know we put cows, chickens and pigs to death, too. But we don't torture them first. That's insane and so inhumane and loony and cruel - it truly is breaking my heart to pieces. Actor Matt Damon and several others flew over there at the Yulin Dog Festival in June 2016 but their efforts were in vain. So horrible, so cruel...we truly need God's new system, a new government with Jesus Christ on the throne - God's Kingdom government, to intervene in mankind's affairs. Man is too dumb, too corrupt and too inept to get the job done. Just the truth here.

Jeremiah 10:23 "I well know, O Jehovah, that man's way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step." God's incoming heavenly Kingdom will correct all of these atrocities. God's Kingdom already has Christ as King sitting on the throne - Jesus is on the throne right now directing the work still left to be done here. The earth will be cleansed of all those who do not want to know God and who hate God and His Witnesses. The birds will dine on the flesh of the ungodly left dead on the earth after Armageddon - those who don't want to know and who don't want to take positive action to get to know God while they still can. The work of telling people about this is the most important work on the face of the earth right now and will be until God decides he's going to fight His Great War. It is coming. It will come. Best to get ready and be prepared for it.

Last edited by elkotronics; 08-26-2016 at 06:54 PM..

Old 08-27-2016, 06:05 AM

Good Morning cyn and friends. I woke up thinking of the years we have been together......and all we have been thru.

I am getting ready to head over to my garden.....I have to clear out some beds to get ready for the fall planting..... .it is hard to get much done in the heat of the day.

Cyn.....we all do need a blessed day.....thank you for the thought.

Be kind and have a good week end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning