Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,102 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 761 to 770 of 1597
  1. seretha
    04-17-2012 03:07 PM - permalink
    seretha
    It is as if we all run out of steam. So I will pose a questions. What is the most important thing you need to know after deciding to move to a new area?
  2. TimMcCoy
    04-12-2012 12:04 AM - permalink
    TimMcCoy
    I notice that there are no responses to posts. Am I not looking in the right place?
    Thank you, Tim
  3. brieves12
    04-03-2012 03:05 PM - permalink
    brieves12
    Hello!
  4. seretha
    03-30-2012 09:38 AM - permalink
    seretha
    Hi everyone,
    I relocated to the Houston Texas area over 20 years ago and just decided to do it. I wish there was a group like this one at that time to help with information.

My daughter is now re-locating to the Oklahoma area so I understand the stress, the uncertainty and the many questions that come up. I want to listen, learn and offer suggestions or advise wherever I can. I am a Realtor in the Katy (suburb of Houston) area and yes I am willing to share without compensation. I just want to help as others have helped me and my family.
  5. RHJ
    03-26-2012 11:04 AM - permalink
    RHJ
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking for information about headhunters in Orlando area. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I am interested to relocate to Orlando, Florida. Looking for a job in the Banking industry, or similar field. I have over 10 years experience in call centers. I would love to have any feedback/suggestion, challenges I may face, or things I should consider, or any leads on where to start, I greatly appreciate your comments.
  6. Sweet aries
    03-25-2012 09:14 PM - permalink
    Sweet aries
    Hello everyone I am so grateful to have found this site.
    I lived in New York for the past 8 years I suffered a bad break up recently and would very much like to relocate so I can and find myself I thought about moving to different places, from Colorado to Upstate NY my main concern is finding a job I recently found out that Pittsburg PA is a nice place to live and jobs are available. I am a building superintendent I know all kind of maintenance I manage 2 buildings of 100 units each. I have worked in warehouses and factories. I can work in supermarkets, stores.. anything. I am a very hard working woman looking for an honest change. I am looking for a community where I ca be involved as I love helping others and also I am very buisness minded.
    Can anyone please suggest something?
    I would like to be where commute is not too hard.
    Thank you.
  7. tamgumm30
    03-11-2012 11:48 AM - permalink
    tamgumm30
    Good morning,

My family and I live in the suburban out skirts of chicago, and we ae ready to move to a warmer climate and of course just in need of a change. We have four kids 10,7,6,and 2. We are looking to go to an area that is very family oriented meaning lots of things to do with the family, good school district, decent job market, we are still young so we do like the night life when we can get away. and somewhere that will not break our pockets to live.
  8. ANoll
    03-07-2012 07:07 AM - permalink
    ANoll
    Greetings! I live in Maryland & I'm relocating to SW Florida in roughly 4-5 months. I have a post and would love to have any feedback. Here is the link, i would post it in this group but it looks like these are mainly short and simple and the one I have up is rather long. Here is the link:
    http://www.city-data.com/blogs/blog3...like-move.html

Thanks to Anybody who can reach out and give me some tips and info!
  9. AngieOzer
    03-05-2012 02:00 PM - permalink
    AngieOzer
    If anyone is looking to buy or sale in New Jersey please call me. Angie Langevin 732-397-7995
  10. AngieOzer
    03-05-2012 01:59 PM - permalink
    AngieOzer
    Angie Langevin
    732-397-7557
    Weichert Realtors
    New Jersey