Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,102 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 831 to 840 of 1597
  1. furgurson
    09-25-2011 09:22 AM - permalink
    furgurson
    Hi, iam Furgurson and i will be visiting New York, fore the first time thinking of moving the there, looking fore a good resume fore a paralegal job or business Administrative resume can you guys help?
  2. OwnHomesInVA
    09-23-2011 06:16 PM - permalink
    OwnHomesInVA 
    Hello! I'm a Real Estate Professional in Virginia Beach VA and If your looking to relocate, I can assist you with all your Real Estate Needs. Please visit Virginia Beach VA Real Estate - Homes for Sale - Land. I work for a builder and we Sell everything including but not limited to New Construction, Resales, foreclosures, shortsales and Lots. Direct 757.478.0009

Build your dream home in Upscale Birdneck Point. Your plans or ours:
    Video Birdneck Point Virginia Beach HOUSE FOR SALE MLS 1133897- 733 CARDINAL RD VIRGINIA BEACH VA - 23451 - YouTube

Happy house hunting
  3. halua20
    09-15-2011 07:35 PM - permalink
    halua20
    Hello! I am a Realtor in San Diego, Ca. If anyone has any questions about Real Estate in San Diego or anywhere else in California, please dont hesitate to ask! You can also visit my Real Estate Site at http://www.carmelvalleyrealestatesandiego.com
  4. dwilliams143
    09-15-2011 05:28 PM - permalink
    dwilliams143
    Hi Everyone..... I've relocated from Dunwoody, GA to Jersey City, NY after 3 years. As much as I used to complain about Atlanta not being the The Little Apple I believe the place did grow on me, and my kids love the place. I have a family of 5, my wife and three kids, a son 15 and two daughters 13 and 8. We both, my wife and I, were building separated businesses My wife an entertainment company with some success and I a venture capital firm. Not as successful as I would've liked. In January of this year I had an allergic reaction after of being given Lisinopril to treat my high blood pressure. My throat closed from swelling and I was put in an induced coma for a month. After being discharged with a walker, my wife packed us up and we headed to north to our immediate family. I'm ready to go back to Dunwoody for several reasons. I 'm much better, my wife has gain an executive position which allows her to work from her home. Mainly the cost of living, even in Dunwoody compared to the NYC/NJ area is much more beneficial for us. Our kids loved the schools and the weather. We are looking for a 4 bedroom, two baths (house or apartment) for $1200 per month in Dunwoody, Norcross or Alpharetta areas. Looking relocate as soon as late October. Thanks and God Bless.
  5. nursekal
    09-13-2011 03:18 PM - permalink
    nursekal
    Hello everyone...Mocksville, NC...(Davie County) is a wonderful place to live! I moved here 7 years ago from PA and it was the best move I ever made. We love it here! I am looking for another house here in Mocksville due to my need to downsize. (I am currently trying to sell mine...big house 5 BR, 2 Baths, inground pool, etc..) If you have a home you are thinking about selling here in Mocksville, please let me know. If you need a great house to buy here in Mocksville, let me know!
  6. tpcornett
    09-13-2011 01:55 PM - permalink
    tpcornett
    I am here in Long Island for a contract job, but will be relocating family in 6 months, Where are the better schools and the best rentals near Hauppauge? that is where my office is, but am looking to keep my commute within 30 min?? basically I am looking for the best bang for my buck!!
  7. jerseyguy973
    09-12-2011 02:52 AM - permalink
    jerseyguy973
    We are a TOKYO MONTHLY APARTMENT AND GUESTHOUSE REAL ESTATE AGENCY providing CHEAP accommodation since 1990. With approximately 800 rooms in almost 100 convenient locations throughout the city to choose from, we are committed to finding you a HOME away from your HOME.
  8. Swiss Guy :)
    09-09-2011 08:57 AM - permalink
    Swiss Guy :)
    Young single guy looking to move where there is MORE potential for a career.. What companies (with a 2 year degree) would be best, and where any idea? The state i am in now is HORRIABLE economy wise. I cant stand it. Ive been getting laid off for the past 4 years. I need to move. Help..lol
  9. Wok With Jon
    09-08-2011 02:35 PM - permalink
    Wok With Jon
    If you are moving to St Clould FL.

Wok with Jon, St. Clouds’ Oriental Grocery Store Opens. St. Cloud
    residents can now enjoy the convenience of cooking oriental food
    without driving all the way to Colonial drive for their grocery
    supplies. Wok with Jon, Asian Market is located at 4115 Neptune Road.
    The store is open 7 days a week from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Monday to
    Saturday and 11:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sundays. The selections are
    mostly, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese and random oriental products. If
    you ask how to cook or use the products, the owners are pretty helpful
    in giving cooking tips. Owners Joela and Jon Lowe.
    407-891-wok9
  10. judez
    09-07-2011 12:16 PM - permalink
    judez
    I am wondering if anyone has any information on the area around Willcox, Az., particularly the Moody Ranch area. How many places are there around the ranch, how busy is the road in front of it, etc.? From what I understand the climate in Willcox is mild in the winter, low humidity in the summer. Looking for someplace quiet, sparsely populated and nice weather. Thanks so much for any help.