Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 911 to 920 of 1598
  1. kocoslist
    05-10-2011 09:05 PM - permalink
    kocoslist
    new member here!!!! living in arizona and summer has just begun how hot will it get this year???
  2. EveningRansom
    05-09-2011 11:10 AM - permalink
    EveningRansom
    Hello, I am new here and never joined a group like this before. I am a single mom with two teenage boys. We have been through hell and back at the hands of my childrens' father, and we are ready to get out of here. We are currently living in the Seattle area and interested in moving down to the San Diego area, looking specifically at Solana Beach and Cardiff. I am a writer and life coach. My eldest son is a musician and my younger son an athlete. They are currently in 9th and 7th grade. Anything you could tell me about communities and schools would be great.
  3. Trader55
    05-05-2011 05:40 AM - permalink
    Trader55
    We are moving to Reno,NV and really have no idea what area to live in. We are middle class suburban type folk that love the outdoors, parks, shops, mountain views...any help is appreciated
  4. arizonabuyerguide
    05-02-2011 02:50 PM - permalink
    arizonabuyerguide
    Hello everyone. I am a residential Realtor in the Phoenix Metro and surrounding areas. Please let me know if you would like information on moving to Arizona or getting access to search the Arizona MLS. Thanks~
  5. celticdreamer5
    05-02-2011 07:27 AM - permalink
    celticdreamer5
    so im almost 25 and im thinking of relocating to another state with my fiance from arizona. can anyone recommend a place thats not too hot and has hardly any snake encounters since im freaked out of them and has mostly city but also a lot of nature like forests?
  6. mumtofourhearts
    05-02-2011 07:13 AM - permalink
    mumtofourhearts
    Hi My daughter who is a type 1 diabetic is relocating to Charlotte,NC,28269. She is 20 can anyone recommend a Clinic or hospital near this area that she can go to, she does not have any medical insurance, can anybody recommend a medical facility that she could get care at a reasonable cost.
  7. klmquiroz
    05-02-2011 12:34 AM - permalink
    klmquiroz
    Family relocating (again) To Augusta Ga. If I can help anyone relocating to Michigan or Maryland please let me know. Any information on Ga is appreciated.
  8. llhenning
    04-28-2011 01:29 PM - permalink
    llhenning
    Hello We have decided to move are family to either North Carolina Or South Carolina due to my husbands work!I love the hot weather and want to be closer to the beaches can anyone give me some suggestions as to what towns would be better to raise family?
  9. caribprincess
    04-25-2011 07:08 PM - permalink
    caribprincess
    Hello everyone! I will be relocating to East Grand Fork, Minnesota in August and am having a hard time locating rentals. I believe because the town is small, some travel to Grand Fork, North Dakota for school and rentals as well. It is a 15 minute drive. I prefer to stay in East Grand Fork though, if possible. I checked reviews for Grand Fork, Nd apartments and a majority of the reviews were awful! Could anyone please recommend an apartment complex I could check out, along with the best schools in the area?

Thank you in advance.
  10. Macaulay_Maduwuba
    04-23-2011 03:06 PM - permalink
    Macaulay_Maduwuba
    Hello my peeps, I am new here and I am planning on moving to Glendale, Arizona in the last quarter of 2011 and I need every advice that I can get regarding accomodation, any around $300-$500, 2 bedrooms and a 2+ bathroom, transportation, utilities, feeding, schooling; ASU in particular, how do I gain admission. Sports: I play soccer, rugby and football. Which professional I can attach with. And not forgetting jobs a 21 yr old can work. Oh, lest I forget I am in Nigeria