U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 02:21 PM

419 posts, read 85,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Moderator cut: removed rude comments to poster

Bleach should not be applied to skin.....Ever

Certainly not straight bleach nor diluted for that matter
This site says you can use bleach to cure fungus.

https://www.yellowtoenailscured.com/...oenail-fungus/

I'm a chemist and I've had lots of worse chemicals on my skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Oh no, OP! You should have started treatment sooner. I got a couple of dots of toenail fungus on two toes years ago. They were very small. I went to the primary care doctor immediately. He said, "Just put nail polish on them." I said, "No way! It's gross. I want it GONE." I live in a hot humid climate and always wore tennis shoes. He said, "I'll write you for this prescription antifungal nail polish but it's expensive." I said, "I don't care. If I don't treat it now it will get worse." At the time it was $16/bottle. I put it on my toenails three times a day. After four months it went away. I then wore flip flops a lot and made sure I dried my feet thoroughly after showering. I never got it again. I don't think that will help you OP because the nail polishes only help if you have very mild toenail fungus, though.

I still don't really care about it. I've got lots of worse things to worry about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness