Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 11:52 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,707,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Hitler was a Jew. He was the illegitimate son of Rothschild. his mother worked as a maid in his house where she was raped. so this ay ill-informed. the u.s. traded with Germany. the scandal has been quite gumnyj, after sodejtvovat′ and the Government began in reverence.
Nope, not true at all.

Quote:
Yes. you say so bud you know. but in reality, no. you don't know and don't understand
Yes, comrade, I know. But do you know? Knowing is half the battle, so the one with the knowing is the one who wins the battle. I have the knowing in reality and you are the one who the reality does not know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2016, 11:54 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,620,329 times
I don't believe anyone or anything. I don't believe it. I understand. understand all the processes in politics

Old 01-21-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I don't believe anyone or anything. I don't believe it. I understand. understand all the processes in politics
You totally took the blue pill...

Old 01-21-2016, 12:01 PM

Yes, I doubt that most Americans know the geography. Yes I can find any country or region to show you on the map and tell about it. but the question to ask is stupid because my profession is directly related to geography. If you compare the simple school. then Yes. We know geography even children

Old 01-21-2016, 12:05 PM

I know the reality is good enough. This is true with regard to Hitler. I should add that the Holocaust is exaggerated by the Jews. He was, but not significant. for the entire war losses amounted to several hundred thousand Jews

Old 01-21-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
You totally took the blue pill...
well it seems to me this is you use hard drugs. I lead a healthy lifestyle

Old 01-21-2016, 12:10 PM

later, I need to go to the Office. Pleasant nights

Old 01-21-2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Yes, I doubt that most Americans know the geography. Yes I can find any country or region to show you on the map and tell about it. but the question to ask is stupid because my profession is directly related to geography. If you compare the simple school. then Yes. We know geography even children
Yes you know geography...but you can't find Intercourse on the map...sad.

Quote:
I know the reality is good enough. This is true with regard to Hitler. I should add that the Holocaust is exaggerated by the Jews. He was, but not significant. for the entire war losses amounted to several hundred thousand Jews

Quote:
well it seems to me this is you use hard drugs. I lead a healthy lifestyle
Yes, because...

Quote:
later, I need to go to the Office. Pleasant nights
Stay warm comrade...

Old 01-21-2016, 12:43 PM

Intercourse? communication? the maps is my specialty. If you're talking about navigational, meteorological and other cards. I will answer you as soon as possible.

Old 01-21-2016, 12:50 PM

do you think my attitude towards you negative? lol. I good understand you and your point of view. only unfortunately it sometimes very flawed. and I have no emotion towards people from Western countries. But I don't like western politicians, as and most of our .
in my car the same stove as in this photo. haaa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History