Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2016, 08:24 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,702,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
This is not the case. England still needs a lot of gold that Russia has paid for the weapons in the first world, but England have not put it. The emergence of the revolution carries an artificial one from outside of our country.Yes you are right, lend-lease helped us emerge from the crisis. began to interact with an excess of manufactured goods. Although the u.s. Government began to send more goods and allies appeared defecit products in the United States. a large part of the land was delivered to England. Lisa for the USSR, the proportion was only 3% of our production..But, in any case, even such assistance was needed and we are grateful for that simple Americans and British convoys. especially for food and trucks, which are very necessary..This is true but many supply under lend lease were not timely and ripped off. so many supplies were destroyed by the Germans. After the war, the Americans demanded to return the trucks and other equipment. It was made, then sent to Japan and put on metal.
The Soviet Union and now Russia are still repaying Lend-Lease. From a total debt of $2.6 billion (revised in 1946 to only $1.3 billion) Russia is now being asked to only pay in the neighborhood of $600 million with payments through 2030. To date Russia has managed to repay approximately $100 million of the total. Whenever the Soviet Union or Russia comes crawling to the US looking for assistance (as they did in 1972 when they needed grain) the Lend-Lease debt takes center stage in the negotiations.

Quote:
When you talk about nationalism it sounds silly, because that even today Russia consists of 197 Nations. and the war has been won by all nationalities of the Soviet Union..much of what you write is true, but the fact is that prior to the bombing of Japan's leaders have already called for surrender. that's just to manžurii post about capitulation is not reached. and the atomic bomb were just an excuse for the emperor. and promotion of power for the United States. Us without rezul′tatno bombed Japan for a long time. and damage was much higher than the atomic bombs..Yes this is true
NJGOAT's guide to the atomic bombings.

This thread covers all aspects of the atomic bombings including the decision process and what was happening in Japan at the time. No, Japan was not seriously considering surrender when the atomic bomb was dropped. A small element of the Japanese government thought it was the best course of action and had sent out feelers. However, the larger Japanese government fully dominated by the military hardliners did not share that view.

Quote:
in view of the fact that the very idea of an atomic bomb belonged to the USSR and was patented.
No...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...uclear_weapons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Szilard

Quote:
but it was an allusion to the Soviet Union. because the Soviet Union knew that England and the United States is planning to attack the Soviet Union, immediately after the war. but not all of it is supported in the United States, as the Soviet Union was strong military country. as a result, in 1948, was developed a plan to destroy the USSR..This plan was osuŝestvel in 1991 year at 90%, since the remaining ten were not already in the USSR. and Russia. as a result, in 1998, was developed for the second plan to destroy Russia, but was frustrated after Putin came. It says that Ukrainians, Russians and Belarusians must be destroyed because it is one nation, that's the most unruly on the planet. can give the name of the plans..for information, then you will discover a lot of new, about u.s. policy and true evil empire. which considers himself a policeman of the world and puts its domestic laws above international.
you have doubts? American Bankers and industrialists provided Germany. even after the entry of the USA into the war. to start learning about this in the State Department was a scandal but later had already helped the Government of Germany. Roosevelt said so if they start winning( Germany), we will be helping the Russians . If Germany, the Russians. and let them kill themselves as very more.

write in private. or create a new topic. otherwise we pollute the theme author.
I'm not debating crackpot theories in private or in public...just pointing out that they're crackpot theories. BS like this must be how Russians stay warm in the winter...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2016, 09:12 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,668 times
What kind of abnormal theory are you talking about? I'm not talking about the theory, I'm talking only about the facts.
We now turn to the facts about Japan. (In your subject).

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-20-2016 at 09:59 AM..

Old 01-20-2016, 10:06 AM

Quote:
What kind of abnormal theory are you talking about? I'm not talking about the theory, I'm talking only about the facts.
You're referring to the "Dulles' Plan"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulles%27_Plan

...which has been a central part of Russian conspiracy theories for many years, but is actually a work of fiction. If not that, then you are referring to US National Security Council document 20/1...

FRUS: Foreign relations of the United States, 1948. General; the United Nations (in two parts): United States national security policy: estimates of threats to the national security; organization for national security; military posure and foreign pol

...this is also commonly cited among Russian conspiracy theorists of evidence of some "grand design" of the US to destroy the Soviet Union. The reality is that the document is simply a policy advisory on how the US should approach relations with the Soviet Union and their satellite states, not some step-by-step grand plan or "Idiot's Guide to Destroying the Soviet Union". I mean, come on, we're Americans we think ten years ago is ancient history, only Russians think and plan in terms of epochs...

I assume you are more of a fan of the "Dulles' Plan" conspiracy theory school because of your mention of this: "Ukrainians, Russians and Belarusians must be destroyed because it is one nation, that's the most unruly on the planet." The main elements of the fictional work from which the theory was drawn involved the "cultural destruction of the Russian people" as the main means to ending the Soviet Union.

I find it comically sad that you actually, genuinely believe that this is all true.

Old 01-20-2016, 11:15 AM

No !!!!!
You know, I talked about the real plan. The first plan for the Soviet Union. It is called "Garvordsky" (Harvard).
The second plan concerns already Russia. It is called "Hyustonsky." (Hyuston).
Check out (Examine, if you're interested) with them, they are very curious and not mythical. The first one was performed by 90% and the difference in total sales amounted to 3 years of that paper.

And these are real plans on paper and actually implemented. More precisely the first, the second was stopped by Putin.
You know how I know that he was carried by 90%? Because I grew up in that time, and all watched in real time.

That is why we have instead of individual areas were the Federal District. He thus prevented the dismemberment of Russia on part of what your " advisors " in Russia since the beginning of the 90s.

As for the Middle East. Syria, Iraq and so on. This is the plan of 2001, which was submitted to Congress and Bush. That is why the Russian aviation in Syria has made 1 month hundreds of times more than the American Coalition for 1 year.

Color Revolution and the supply and management of terrorists so this is the main instrument of war against undesirable for the United States and England countries. WEST creates and Alkaydu against the Soviet Union during the Afghan war against Russia and LIH today.

I just hope the author of this topic will forgive me for the fact that I'm here on the debris.

Sorry!!!!!

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-20-2016 at 11:35 AM..

Old 01-20-2016, 11:51 AM

Quote:
No !!!!!
You know, I talked about the real plan. The first plan for the Soviet Union. It is called "Garvordsky" (Harvard).
The second plan concerns already Russia. It is called "Hyustonsky." (Hyuston).
Check out (Examine, if you're interested) with them, they are very curious and not mythical. The first one was performed by 90% and the difference in total sales amounted to 3 years of that paper.

And these are real plans on paper and actually implemented. More precisely the first, the second was stopped by Putin.
You know how I know that he was carried by 90%? Because I grew up in that time, and all watched in real time.

That is why we have instead of individual areas were the Federal District. He thus prevented the dismemberment of Russia on part of what your " advisors " in Russia since the beginning of the 90s.

As for the Middle East. Syria, Iraq and so on. This is the plan of 2001, which was submitted to Congress and Bush. That is why the Russian aviation in Syria has made 1 month hundreds of times more than the American Coalition for 1 year.

Color Revolution and the supply and management of terrorists so this is the main instrument of war against undesirable for the United States and England countries. WEST creates and Alkaydu against the Soviet Union during the Afghan war against Russia and LIH today.

I just hope the author of this topic will forgive me for the fact that I'm here on the debris.

Sorry!!!!!
Oh, you're referring to the Harvard scandal when the Harvard analyst team advising Yeltsin tried to corner the mutual fund market. Are you guys still using that as a scapegoat for all of modern Russia's ills? Please, that was small potatoes compared to what your own people did to the country.

The rest is just too great...lol. Yes, we are engaged in a VAST conspiracy to confront the all powerful Russia. Listen, if you can reach City Data from your computer...then perhaps you should try to find some news and information outlets that aren't state sponsored and carrying Putin's seal of approval.

Old 01-20-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
Oh, you're referring to the Harvard scandal when the Harvard analyst team advising Yeltsin tried to corner the mutual fund market. Are you guys still using that as a scapegoat for all of modern Russia's ills? Please, that was small potatoes compared to what your own people did to the country.

The rest is just too great...lol. Yes, we are engaged in a VAST conspiracy to confront the all powerful Russia. Listen, if you can reach City Data from your computer...then perhaps you should try to find some news and information outlets that aren't state sponsored and carrying Putin's seal of approval.
Alas No. I was not talking about the scandal. l said about the project. There is a clear plan that was executed.you know, that's just we have more in our media of different points of view, than in your country. While we know how and who is sponsoring and how terrorism has appeared in the Middle East. The plan approved by the us Congress in 2001 year, worked until the beginning of operations in Syria, our aviation. If you don't know what NATO army invaded Afghanistan prior to 11 September.that symbolizes your photo? Putin thief? Yes we all know. but he's a good politician and defends our interests and the interests of Europe. by the way Putin belongs to the family of Yeltsin. Elicin really helped us in the production and destruction of sovereignty of Russia in 90 years.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-20-2016 at 08:07 PM..

Old 01-21-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Alas No. I was not talking about the scandal. l said about the project. There is a clear plan that was executed.you know, that's just we have more in our media of different points of view, than in your country. While we know how and who is sponsoring and how terrorism has appeared in the Middle East. The plan approved by the us Congress in 2001 year, worked until the beginning of operations in Syria, our aviation. If you don't know what NATO army invaded Afghanistan prior to 11 September.that symbolizes your photo? Putin thief? Yes we all know. but he's a good politician and defends our interests and the interests of Europe. by the way Putin belongs to the family of Yeltsin. Elicin really helped us in the production and destruction of sovereignty of Russia in 90 years.
lol...I love getting lectured on "freedom of the press" vis-a-vis "different points of view" from a Russian. Do you even know how many journalists have been persecuted in your country in the past ten years? You are spoon fed what the people in power want you to hear and believe. Sorry, but there is no grand conspiracy to bring Russia down. Your country is an economically depressed **** hole because Russians loudly cheer for the politicians and business oligarchs that rape them. The west isn't your enemy...you're your own enemy.

That picture is funny to westerners, that's why I posted it. It's a reference to a fictional character known as "Dr. Evil" from the Austin Powers movies.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:02 AM

What cards are you talking about?
the West is not our enemy? lol. It's funny to hear. both said Mr. Obama-we exclusive nation. international law we are not law that our nation should follow. Enough action for me, which I personally sign and watched by the West to know where each is and what is notSo what is oneness? put themselves above others? invade the wrong country and loot and kill people? with regard to journalists. where you get this information? from the tabloids? You know when we are in a hole. West falsely said about friendship. When Russia climbs the West begins to criticize us.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
What cards are you talking about?
the West is not our enemy? lol. It's funny to hear. both said Mr. Obama-we exclusive nation. international law we are not law that our nation should follow. Enough action for me, which I personally sign and watched by the West to know where each is and what is notSo what is oneness? put themselves above others? invade the wrong country and loot and kill people? with regard to journalists. where you get this information? from the tabloids? You know when we are in a hole. West falsely said about friendship. When Russia climbs the West begins to criticize us.

Old 01-21-2016, 09:19 AM

you said something about the economy? I advise you to pay more attention to the better economy of your country. She looks very sad at 18 trillion, only foreign debt.
well funny photo you can draw. haaa. that written there? Yes, we go to the streets and bears play at ballalajkah. you scared of this?
you know they have us instead of dog . and instead of musicians .
We still have this military unit. called-Strojbat. They are beasts, that they even weapons don't trust. familiar with this unit?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-21-2016 at 09:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History