Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 02:07 PM

14,780 posts, read 43,702,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Intercourse? communication? the maps is my specialty. If you're talking about navigational, meteorological and other cards. I will answer you as soon as possible.
Intercourse is a town in Pennsylvania...among other things.

Quote:
do you think my attitude towards you negative? lol. I good understand you and your point of view. only unfortunately it sometimes very flawed. and I have no emotion towards people from Western countries. But I don't like western politicians, as and most of our .
in my car the same stove as in this photo. haaa
I don't think you're negative, just a little confused. I am flawed to you, you are flawed to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2016, 05:03 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,303,765 times
Quote:
Hitler was a Jew. He was the illegitimate son of Rothschild. his mother worked as a maid in his house where she was raped. so this ay ill-informed. the u.s. traded with Germany. the scandal has been quite gumnyj, after sodejtvovat′ and the Government began in reverence.
Wow. Just wow.

I have no love for Hitler, but his mother and his father are known and never questioned.

You're all mixed up. The Rotschild rumor was spread not about Hitler's father but about his paternal grandfather. Hitler's father Alois was born out of wedlock, and it wasn't until Alois was in his 30s that Alois' father legally acknowledged him.

After the defeat of Nazi Germany, a former Nazi ideologist who came to resent Hitler for his failures yet retained much of his ideology, invented the Rotschild story so that he could claim that Hitler was quarter Jewish and that's why he was so evil and ultimately led the poor, naive Aryans to commit all those murders. There's not a shred of evidence to support this wild claim, there's much evidence against it, and nobody takes it seriously except for the Nazi sympathizers and rabid Anti-Semites.

Old 01-22-2016, 06:35 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
Wow. Just wow.

I have no love for Hitler, but his mother and his father are known and never questioned.

You're all mixed up. The Rotschild rumor was spread not about Hitler's father but about his paternal grandfather. Hitler's father Alois was born out of wedlock, and it wasn't until Alois was in his 30s that Alois' father legally acknowledged him.
Yes, you are right, his father was the son of Manner. If memory does not bring Hitler into the flesh year 1941 had a passport, where the graph of the national Jew stood.

Perhaps this and the truth is falsification of facts. but the fact is that the Rothschilds as Morgans and Rockefellers sponsored war and Hitler personally. Although they have sponsored all war zaposlednie 300 years. including revolution in Russia 1917 year.

What can you say about the Holocaust and the 6 million Jews perished? who by the way did not want to do anything to protect yourself?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-22-2016 at 06:45 AM..

Old 01-22-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
Intercourse is a town in Pennsylvania...among other things.
know I understand this is a very small town. by our standards-village. If he wasn't notable for in politics and history. I about its existence can not guess. If I am not mistaken, this is one of the oldest cities of p. Pennsylvania, if he is on the map, you'll find it without problems and fast enough. I sometimes watch movies. lol. There's Amish live huh? There are American show about Amish. lol. how far is from Lancaster? You are there live?

Regarding your photo with the car. an interesting photo, but it may come up only in Europe. photo made in Europe. not in Russia.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-22-2016 at 07:40 AM..

Old 01-22-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Yes, you are right, his father was the son of Manner. If memory does not bring Hitler into the flesh year 1941 had a passport, where the graph of the national Jew stood.

Perhaps this and the truth is falsification of facts. but the fact is that the Rothschilds as Morgans and Rockefellers sponsored war and Hitler personally. Although they have sponsored all war zaposlednie 300 years. including revolution in Russia 1917 year.

What can you say about the Holocaust and the 6 million Jews perished? who by the way did not want to do anything to protect yourself?
So you never heard of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ? Also a large number of resistance fighters were Jewish, one of the better known ones was Darius Bloch aka Dassault, the brother of the founder of Dassault Aviaton (who named his company after his brother's nom-de-Guerre).

Most of these 6 million Jews were old people, children, and women. They were spread across tens of millions of mostly hostile or indifferent people, unarmed, and unorganized. And in the beginning, it seemed as if the Germans were only going to humiliate them.

Tens of thousands of Russian POWs were killed / starved to death, only relatively few offered any resistance. And they were all trained men of fighting age. This was not unique to the Jews.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
So you never heard of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ? Also a large number of resistance fighters were Jewish, one of the better known ones was Darius Bloch aka Dassault, the brother of the founder of Dassault Aviaton (who named his company after his brother's nom-de-Guerre).

Most of these 6 million Jews were old people, children, and women. They were spread across tens of millions of mostly hostile or indifferent people, unarmed, and unorganized. And in the beginning, it seemed as if the Germans were only going to humiliate them.

Tens of thousands of Russian POWs were killed / starved to death, only relatively few offered any resistance. And they were all trained men of fighting age. This was not unique to the Jews.
with regard to the Jews. I talked about the big picture, and not naturally individuals were who fought. but in the overall picture, the Jews are not wanted. They govlrili that we are not soldiers. even from the Sabibora Jews managed to escape only because there were Russians. Russian Jews fought, they differed. on individual personalities.

Therefore, even Hitler distinguished them as another group of Jews.
with regard to the Holocaust is a myth invented by the Jews. Yes of course was massaayj genocide, only number was no more than 1 million. 6 million is a myth invented by Jews, in order to increase public interest and get money from Germany

the Jewish nation itself was founded 3000 years ago, Egyptian priests for certain purposes.
Why are we not yelling about the genocide of the Russian population to us every step of the way to get money from the Germans or Americans?
you ask why americans? Because in the years of intervention exactly Americans massacred the inhabitants of Siberian villages.
in some villages reached the number of those killed to 8000. as told residents they didn't went to bed until the kill at least one person. but about this part of history, many do not even know the West right?
back to Jews-fact is that Jews in 1939 census year throughout Europe was no more than 3.5 million.
of these 3.5 million Jews even at the beginning of the war, many of whom fled to safer places, for example the USA. Today, 6 million people receive compensation. thus leaves them 12 million. now You can explain it? as of 3.5 million Jews was 12 millionthat? they started coming to Europe en masse during the war? HAA lol. The most interesting thing about this fact nobody says. It's not funny? Here's to you and facts.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-22-2016 at 03:14 PM..

Old 01-22-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
with regard to the Jews. I talked about the big picture, and not naturally individuals were who fought. but in the overall picture, the Jews are not wanted. They govlrili that we are not soldiers. even from the Sabibora Jews managed to escape only because there were Russians. Russian Jews fought, they differed. on individual personalities.
So did the Polish Jews, the Warsaw Ghetto lasted longer than some French armies.

There was a large number of men who did not take part in fighting among the deeply religious Orthodox Jews, for an obvious reason. However many of the secular Jews of the fighting age joined Allied armies and resistance movements. Especially once it became obvious that Nazis would not stop at just limiting their rights.

A big part of the problem was the deep anti-Semitism still prevailing in some parts of Europe. Sometimes the Jews were being hunted both by the Nazis and by the local resistance groups. There were witness statements of some "partisan" groups literally selling individual Jews to the Nazis or their sympathizers. Under such conditions, Jews in many places simply did not stand a chance, even when they were willing to fight. You can't fight alone against everyone.

On the other hand there were many Jewish fighters in France (the Maquis had very large proportion of Jews and Communists), many Jews fought in Soviet Army (wasn't it the fourth or fifth most decorated ethnic group ?), there was a Jewish Brigade in the British Army.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
So did the Polish Jews, the Warsaw Ghetto lasted longer than some French armies.

There was a large number of men who did not take part in fighting among the deeply religious Orthodox Jews, for an obvious reason. However many of the secular Jews of the fighting age joined Allied armies and resistance movements. Especially once it became obvious that Nazis would not stop at just limiting their rights.

A big part of the problem was the deep anti-Semitism still prevailing in some parts of Europe. Sometimes the Jews were being hunted both by the Nazis and by the local resistance groups. There were witness statements of some "partisan" groups literally selling individual Jews to the Nazis or their sympathizers. Under such conditions, Jews in many places simply did not stand a chance, even when they were willing to fight. You can't fight alone against everyone.

On the other hand there were many Jewish fighters in France (the Maquis had very large proportion of Jews and Communists), many Jews fought in Soviet Army (wasn't it the fourth or fifth most decorated ethnic group ?), there was a Jewish Brigade in the British Army.
What is a brigade? This small unit. Yes you are right, many Russian Jews fought in contrast to Western. selling individual Jews is another theme. Naturally, many were wealthy people. regarding the anti-Semitic movements. you will be surprised but create them Jews themselves.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:44 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,631,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
I missing the connection of these posts with Hitler invading the US.
Yeah, but you can't go wrong with pictures of velociraptors.

Old 01-29-2016, 09:11 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Frost View Post

The United States was Germany's strongest opponent in WW2. It was also basically the last major player

NO. The Soviet Union was Germany's strongest opponent in WW2. The Red Army had military power 3 times greater than the Allied Forces combined in Western Europe.

The Soviets were going to beat down the Germans with or without the U.S. entering the war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History