Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 04:43 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,166,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyez View Post
I'm starting group meetings at my house for people who have OCD, not because I have it, but surely one of them will be bothered enough to clean it
I knew a lady who was into BDSM. She said not only did she get paid for it but she got her house cleaned for free. If you know what I mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2014, 04:49 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
I could hang both of those in my house. I did dust yesterday, though.
LOL I didn't! And with all this pollen in the air, it really needs it.

Old 04-06-2014, 05:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,163,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
but since my husband loves to cook, it's all good!
Especially if he cleans up when he's done!

Old 04-06-2014, 05:33 PM

5,851 posts, read 5,277,583 times
Quote:
Fine by me. I have a sign in my kitchen (probably would get critiqued as tacky too) that says, "Dinner will be ready when the smoke alarm goes off." I'm better at cleaning than I am at cooking, but since my husband loves to cook, it's all good!

I have my own personal chef, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

Oh, how I wish.

Cat

Old 04-06-2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Well, let's just say I'm getting a lot of mileage out of this torn Achilles tendon.

No, seriously, he is really great about that. We really lucked up finding each other because we are both very persnickety (some would say OCD) about the house, and the kitchen and bathrooms especially. We probably couldn't live with anyone else. Well, actually - since we've both been married and divorced prior to meeting each other, I can say that with some confidence!

Old 04-06-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
I have my own personal chef, too.

Oh, how I wish.

Cat
Hey, if he can cook well, then we can cut him some leeway about cleaning up!

Old 04-07-2014, 09:57 AM

5,851 posts, read 5,277,583 times
Quote:
Hey, if he can cook well, then we can cut him some leeway about cleaning up!

Exactly. But, the problem I have, when I first moved in with him, I gained 20 lbs and still hasn't lost it.

Cat

Old 04-07-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
Exactly. But, the problem I have, when I first moved in with him, I gained 20 lbs and still hasn't lost it.

Cat
I feel your pain. When my husband and I got married, we both enjoy cooking (though he's better at main dishes than I am, I'm better at baking and things involving veggies) and we love throwing big shindigs for a house full of people too. We've both gained fifteen pounds and never can seem to lose them.

Oh well. At least we BOTH gained weight!

Old 08-11-2014, 09:45 PM

95 posts, read 296,513 times
Thats it??? This subject is over..I read every post, I was feeling a bit depressed, but you all cheered me up, thank you. I guess since imhere** theres toys all over my living room, the dishwasher needs unloaded, I have 4 loads of laundry to put away, and I planned to wash my daughtes bedding soo I didnt make her bed, but I also didnt get around to washing it. However my windows are sparkly, my tubs, showers, and tolets gleaming and you could eat off my floors, and no moldy food in frig, I took care of that this am. Now its time to stir my coffee 25 times, thanks again everyone,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House