Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 06:24 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times

Advertisements

If some of you focused on the topic instead of trying to be as offensive as possible, I wouldn't have to step in and delete 15 posts and ban people.
Please be civil and get back on topic.
Yac.

Old 06-28-2010, 11:35 AM

40 posts, read 41,084 times
I'm upset I didnt get to see the 15 posts that were deleted.....

@breeinmo - I really enjoyed your post. Especially the last paragraph. I am currently looking to put together a lawsuit for Taiwanese and Chinese legal immigrants who have had to pay large fees, wait long periods of time and get ZERO federal or state funded handouts since they are now citizens. My legal Taiwanese girlfriend will have to PAY if she wants to have a baby. I find that discriminatory.

I'd also like to know where the state funded or federal funded classes are for me to learn Spanish. Since it is now the other language spoken here in CA.

I think asians should be filing suits with our Gov. over the fact only spanish is offered as a secondary language for most businesses.

I think turning the table might show how hypocritical many of these issues are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2010, 08:44 PM

1,928 posts, read 3,645,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
The illegals are leaving their country because of: lack of jobs,housing,food,money,etc....BUT,they are causing US,Forcing US to suffer the same way of life! Thats why I dont see anyone having sympathy for ANY illegal. Never in my lifetime have I seen such poverty.Never in my lifetime did I think the good ol' USA could be in such sorry shape. I've been to T.J. and witnessed the squalor..the filth & homelessness. Now I'm seeing the same in my own neighborhood,and its NOT because of citizens.

This is why I cannot feel bad for those poor folks just trying to better their lives. Because its coming at OUR expense. And anyone who doesnt see that, is blind or not being exposed to it yet,like another poster said. I have empathy,just like I do when I see those commercials about starving children..BUT,I..am..not going to take food out of my childrens mouth to feed them! I am not going to give them my home either! But thats what we are all being forced to do for illegals.

I know I sound hard but, I would not put water in the desert for them,I would not give them free medical or a single penny to live on. They dont come here and ask for help...they Demand it! And they laugh in our faces for bending to their will..And I realize there are wonderful illegals here...hard working honest folk, but since we cant just keep some..we cant allow just a few to be law breakers,they ALL have to go back home. They've already shown us that they dont care about the USA...they wont try and fit in...for gawds sake,they wont even attempt to learn english!

If I was a frenchmen,german,korean etc....I'd be suing this country for not kissing MY butt,like we do for the spanish. Why are we only putting spanish on labels,products,signs and any phone service?? Why dont we do that for everyone?? Its because of the millions of spanish illegals. So they break the law and we reward them. geesh What kind of panty waists are we? Why are we making our lives harder,and theirs easier? How dumb can we be? And I dont care who lives here,as long as they do it legally..plus it'd be nice if they appreaciated it here. On fathers day on my street,all we saw we're huge mexican flags...if they love it here so much,where were all the American flags??

People,wake up! They have no respect for this country or us. If they did, we'd all be ok with them being here.
Excellent post!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration