Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2010, 10:25 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
What Mexican military?
You know, Jose and Jesus with some varmint guns and pickups.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:34 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,309,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!
How do you explain the tons of undocumented Mexicans in places like Chicago, Indiana, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Oregon, Washington and even Canada? People aren't just talking about the Southwest area of the US when talking about illegal immigration. It's not just happening in those places. I don't recall any Mexican ownership of those places, yet, undocumented Mexicans are running all over those states. By the way, I'm not "White." I am Black (as well as some percentage of the other ancestry I mentioned above, but I consider myself BLACK). It's funny when people think that only white people have an issue with illegal immigration. It's NOT a White People vs Mexicans thing.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Yes it does. If you truly believe that then you believe America doesn't belong to anyone, therefore it should be open to all persons.

Okay, it's Mexicans land. We are just taking it back. Sorry!

Ummmm you do realize you guys took Texas and California (and the SW in general) illegally right? We are just playing by your game (except Texas was historically part of Mexico - Texas, Arizona, California, etc. etc. were never historically part of the USA).

Fact is USA wasn't a nation either. Basically the Europeans came here, committed a genocide (something they are good at doing) and formed some colonies.... you act as if the USA was an established nation 3,000 years ago.
Taking it back from who? I hope you don't think people are just going to sit back and let what you are envisioning happen. I'm not hoping for a war or riots, but people are just starting to recognize illegal immigration for what it is and are becoming aware. The only thing you guys have on your side is corrupt politics and politicians. You have done none of this yourself. The very being of this "taking back the land" is founded on corruption and once that runs out or the politicians no longer need you guys, you won't have enough time for your "takeover." The media filled you all's heads with this 2050 talk. There is a lot of time from now until 2050, things could really change and go against your favor.

It really is a game and politicians are playing with you. I would NOT want to be in that position. I'd feel enslaved. I feel sorry for all the Mexicans who think they are going to takeover and when the politicians decide to have an ear for the other side of the story.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
This is like saying beating someone up and forcing them to sign a contract makes it a right to own anything they have.

So if we take back the Southwest in about 50 years (everything is going according to plan), you will have no qualms with it?
You obviously are ALL about making analogies instead of accepting what is real, history and reality. That won't work here. Everytime someone says something to you here, you only have an analogy.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:52 AM

By the way, it is amazing that this thread has been allowed to go on for so long. The only reason being that posters are allowed to rag on a race in a bigoted way. Yet, when other threads like this happen, they are moderated and/or deleted. I am black, but I do think it is wrong how all this "White people are twisted" "White people, you are finished," "We are winning" stuff can just go on for multiple pages. Nothing wrong with talking about race, but this is obviously a thread based on some race prejudice.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Why are you arguing for the tribes native to THIS country? Shouldn't they be arguing for themselves? Funny, I don't hear them complaining. Why aren't you complaining about the Spaniards who stole your ancestor's land and killed your native ancestors in Mexico? They are running the Mexican government. When are you and yours going grow a pair and rebel against them?
That's what I want to know.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:04 AM

56 posts, read 63,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
How do you explain the tons of undocumented Mexicans in places like Chicago, Indiana, New York, North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, Oregon, Washington and even Canada? People aren't just talking about the Southwest area of the US when talking about illegal immigration. It's not just happening in those places. I don't recall any Mexican ownership of those places, yet, undocumented Mexicans are running all over those states. By the way, I'm not "White." I am Black (as well as some percentage of the other ancestry I mentioned above, but I consider myself BLACK). It's funny when people think that only white people have an issue with illegal immigration. It's NOT a White People vs Mexicans thing.
Of course you consider yourself black - blacks are the most racist of them all.

Anyway, blacks aren't even a problem. They are too dumb to do anything constructive. Blacks are practically history here in California, they try to act all tough but when it's time to do some action blacks just cower away like whites do.

As I said, Mexico is going to have no problems annexing the Southwest and Texas.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:06 AM

56 posts, read 63,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
You obviously are ALL about making analogies instead of accepting what is real, history and reality. That won't work here. Everytime someone says something to you here, you only have an analogy.
Here is real, history and reality:

Americans stole the Southwest and Texas, and now Mexicans are reclaiming what is rightfully ours.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:08 AM

177 posts, read 256,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
That's the thing about most of us latinos. We tend to side with each other against the Evil Gringo even if it doesn't make sense to do that. Especially if you are Puerto Rican because Puerto Ricans LIKE to be Americans. Well, the ones from the island anyway. The ones from the states and the island are different from each other. I'm from the island (and so have the past 5+ generations before me), so I guess that explains why I'm not into the whole Gringo thing and neither is my family. Besides, we also suffer from the problems of illegal immigration. Something that stateside Puerto Ricans have not seen the effects of.
You're probably one of the most brainwashed Puerto Ricans I have ever encountered... but wait - if you have only 5 generations in PR you are not a Boricua. You are a spaniard and so you are white... the reason you are so against my statements. So really you're not brainwashed. You're the way you're supposed to be.

You're also ignorant. A person born in PR and in the mainland are not the same??? That's the most ridiculous statement anyone can make. A Chinese person born in China goes to the US and instantly becomes a totally different person??? Are you hearing yourself?

You are a lost person. Just like all your other white friends.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:15 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,096,801 times
Quote:
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!

I am a WHITE native American because I was BORN in America. The ignorance of going back to the first settlers is just that, ignorance. Maybe you could tell me which country I illegal immigrated from when I was born here? Even indians migrated to what is now America. Maybe the indians need to all leave because their ancestors also came from somewhere else.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 10-30-2010 at 12:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration