Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:14 AM

838 posts, read 922,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Everybody please calm down.
Personally I think miss yauco might have a point, about the hateful rhetoric.I might not agree with it, it might not be how it ends, but at least it's something to consider or discuss. The way I interpret what is being said here is that both sides of the issue are too emotionally involved to consider rational arguments/solutions. Try to read what the poster has actually written, not taking it further and looking for connections with an agenda (any agenda).
The way I see it, there could be a lot less conflicts in this forum if people actually listened instead of automatically classifying anything that doesn't match their viewpoint as agenda driven bs. Very few issues are actually divided along the republican-democrat line, most are more complex than that, with idiots and cowards on both sides. Don't let the media troll you into thinking otherwise, don't make them troll you into seeing the world as black and white, when it mostly consists of gray areas.
Enough from me, rant over.
Yac.
Well said on the media, media controlled trolling trying to brainwash viewers, the large grey areas we don't normally hear about from the media, and also that many issues are not really divided along party lines.

Last edited by clsicmovies; 01-27-2011 at 12:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration