Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 09:09 PM

41 posts, read 60,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS

Americans have been very generous, but you can't be generous with people who hate this country and want to milk the system by entering illegally.

Hate? What exactly do you mean with hate? Cause my understanding is that some one that is risking there lives to cross the border and risking there lives don't just do it for there familys, they do it cause they love the American system( as crazy a it sound ) they love the concept that if you awswear your but of you'll get what you deserve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 09:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS

Americans have been very generous, but you can't be generous with people who hate this country and want to milk the system by entering illegally.
Americans will stop giving their RIGHS AWAY. When they vote the damn joker clown out of office that they elect.

Anyone who kisses Ass of those who are here illegally, and pander and make excuses for them, needs to go away like now.
This President, just needs the votes of hispanics on a whole, they really need to wake up.
I lack respect for any Presdient who needs the vote of one race, in order to become President. And the fact that one President kisses their ass so often!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:51 PM

Default I'm a in the rigth place?

Isint this forum to discus the immigration problem ? And all I read is Obama this and obama that.
If we really I mean really think about the immigration problem it has to do with "control", controlling ,not trying to eliminate, but controlling this is a country founded by immigrants!! All of us come frome Germans, Asians, Jews, south American, Mexican, Africans, and the list goes on and on . If we will have a better control system, not just admisty but some kind Of proses were if you have paid you're Taxes in since you step this country and you are now a illegal, you may qualify for admisty. Think about it, more that 30 million may qualify and if you make them all get there taxes up to date you're taking about billions of dollars in revenue, not to count the boom it will create on housing ( they will all start to buy) houses, cars, etc. they will start investing in this cauntry instead of sending there money to there "home land" just waiting to get deported.
Same thing hapend after the great depression! It's all about taxing people ! If you do this plus btw bringing all our troops home! We will grow! We will create jobs, factorys, the well will start rotating instead of blinding ourselves and trying to ignore the fact that this people are all here already, I'm not saying : free papers for all. They have to work it! And in there point of view (inmigrants) the price is more than reasonable.
Is very close to the already existing that if an person that is willing to invest more that half a million $ on our country and will employe at least 10 people during a 10 year period will get to be a US resident and eventually will be a iquall American.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:58 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othan79 View Post
Isint this forum to discus the immigration problem ? And all I read is Obama this and obama that.
If we really I mean really think about the immigration problem it has to do with "control", controlling ,not trying to eliminate, but controlling this is a country founded by immigrants!! All of us come frome Germans, Asians, Jews, south American, Mexican, Africans, and the list goes on and on . If we will have a better control system, not just admisty but some kind Of proses were if you have paid you're Taxes in since you step this country and you are now a illegal, you may qualify for admisty. Think about it, more that 30 million may qualify and if you make them all get there taxes up to date you're taking about billions of dollars in revenue, not to count the boom it will create on housing ( they will all start to buy) houses, cars, etc. they will start investing in this cauntry instead of sending there money to there "home land" just waiting to get deported.
Same thing hapend after the great depression! It's all about taxing people ! If you do this plus btw bringing all our troops home! We will grow! We will create jobs, factorys, the well will start rotating instead of blinding ourselves and trying to ignore the fact that this people are all here already, I'm not saying : free papers for all. They have to work it! And in there point of view (inmigrants) the price is more than reasonable.
Is very close to the already existing that if an person that is willing to invest more that half a million $ on our country and will employe at least 10 people during a 10 year period will get to be a US resident and eventually will be a iquall American.
Look immigrants who come here legally we have no problem with, such as my ancestors, who went thru hell and high water to get here. And became citizens, no matter how hard it was.

Save your speeches, no problem if you wish to come to this Country for a better life, better yourself, and help your family. By doing it legally.

Illegally, anyone who accepts this, are not thinking of the backs of our Citizens. We have so many illegals breaking the laws of this Country each and every day. What part of a good decent life is that.

We can do all the things you suggest, by immigrants coming to this Country by legal means, not illegally. How bout you go to Mexico, as an illegal, and pull some of the same stuff their citizens do in this Country, tell me what happns to ya.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 PM

Point taken, but the awswear is simple ; bring our friking troops home and place them along the border!
You're rigth about all you said Im in with deporting "illegal immigration such as just runing thru the desert and here you are ( not that is so simple) but for all those that came in with a visa and over staid ? I'm sure we can count that as illegal to but at least they have papers, all I'm saying is ; we are gonna be stuck with this leak of money goin to there familys and after 5 or 10 year they leave! Let's just stop them frome felling outsiders, if you change that mentality on a working man or women they will fell home and were home is, that's were you stay to prosper; of course a few more laws will have to come with this admisty, like penaltys and even better if we pally the Japanese law, that requires a ansesteors record, meanin that frome that moment it won't mater if you're born in the US you will only get to be an American by ansesteors rigth no by birth

Last edited by othan79; 01-24-2012 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 01-24-2012, 10:38 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Of course! he needs the votes and likely has ACORN and others ready with some scheme for them to vote in the names of dead folks or somtehing like that.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:25 AM

475 posts, read 508,130 times
This is one of the many reasons my vote will go to Obama.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:51 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,847,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Look immigrants who come here legally we have no problem with, such as my ancestors, who went thru hell and high water to get here. And became citizens, no matter how hard it was...
But you are bringing up an aspect (the trip and troubles) that has nothing to do with actually gaining U.S. citizenship. By the same token, walking across the desert would be derided here, unless it happened 200 years ago. The requirements to naturalize to U.S. citizenship (as long as you were White) were easily satisfied.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:56 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by othan79 View Post
Hate? What exactly do you mean with hate? Cause my understanding is that some one that is risking there lives to cross the border and risking there lives don't just do it for there familys, they do it cause they love the American system( as crazy a it sound ) they love the concept that if you awswear your but of you'll get what you deserve.
Yes they love the freebies, if they love America so much why don't they learn the language, respect the laws and STOP waving foreign flags, demanding bi lingual everything and trying to make the US resemble the trash heaps they fled from ???

They are opportunists pure and simple, if there wasn't freebies and work ( like it's supposed to be) they would get the hell out.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:18 AM

387 posts, read 591,213 times
Hispanic Votes do matter because most of them vote for a particular party
In some areas like Texas California Arizona Colorado New York candidates win elections because of Hispanic votes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration