Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 04:43 PM

4,414 posts, read 5,147,018 times

Advertisements

Whether illegals are taking high end or low end jobs, it is equally as disturbing.
Illegals are coming here because, the power elite in this country let it happen. They want the end to the nation state and the beginning to a totally open capitalist global empire. When the multinationals take over the power of the nation state, you thing it's bad now. Think about it, they are the ones we should be targeting the most. Because they are our elites, many of us are reluctant to aggressively confront them. We live in a country with no identity. The vast numbers of immigrants we bring in are so far removed from the history of this nation it's ridiculous. Maybe there weren't many Irish or Italians here in 1776, but they hailed from places that totally understood the basic cultural origins of America. Europeans are all basically one cultural group in my opinion because all of their societies originated from the Roman and Greek democratic consciousness. The dude with the turban who would kill his daughter (honor killing) because she was associating with people he didn't like (in this day) is so far from the consciousness of the west that it strikes me to believe that the Elites are the true enemy, willingly letting and encouraging this to happen unfettered. Until they conform, "to our way" that is. I have a feeling they would scorch and burn this land before doing that. Imagine how greedy and I mean greedy these people are and always have been, to let our country disintegrate like this. They waitied to free the slaves until they needed workers up north for gods sake. They marched across this greatland, murdering the native population (not whites, those poor soldiers where duped as well) and setting up slavery until they got the country under their thumb, then they conveniently became compassionate. Those whites who did this back then where told by their leaders that it was o.k. to treat them as lower than dogs. If, at the get go they told the population to embrace the natives etc., perhaps it would have been a slight struggle, but who controlled the purse strings? This whole episode continues on to this day, just a modern day version of the elites playing with the masses like puppets. Do you like being a puppet, white man? And anyone else for that matter.

Last edited by UrbanQuest; 03-04-2008 at 04:54 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2008, 05:37 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
Whether illegals are taking high end or low end jobs, it is equally as disturbing.
Illegals are coming here because, the power elite in this country let it happen. They want the end to the nation state and the beginning to a totally open capitalist global empire. When the multinationals take over the power of the nation state, you thing it's bad now. Think about it, they are the ones we should be targeting the most. Because they are our elites, many of us are reluctant to aggressively confront them. We live in a country with no identity. The vast numbers of immigrants we bring in are so far removed from the history of this nation it's ridiculous. Maybe there weren't many Irish or Italians here in 1776, but they hailed from places that totally understood the basic cultural origins of America. Europeans are all basically one cultural group in my opinion because all of their societies originated from the Roman and Greek democratic consciousness. The dude with the turban who would kill his daughter (honor killing) because she was associating with people he didn't like (in this day) is so far from the consciousness of the west that it strikes me to believe that the Elites are the true enemy, willingly letting and encouraging this to happen unfettered. Until they conform, "to our way" that is. I have a feeling they would scorch and burn this land before doing that. Imagine how greedy and I mean greedy these people are and always have been, to let our country disintegrate like this. They waitied to free the slaves until they needed workers up north for gods sake. They marched across this greatland, murdering the native population (not whites, those poor soldiers where duped as well) and setting up slavery until they got the country under their thumb, then they conveniently became compassionate. Those whites who did this back then where told by their leaders that it was o.k. to treat them as lower than dogs. If, at the get go they told the population to embrace the natives etc., perhaps it would have been a slight struggle, but who controlled the purse strings? This whole episode continues on to this day, just a modern day version of the elites playing with the masses like puppets. Do you like being a puppet, white man? And anyone else for that matter.
Remember; the definition of 'White' (or of any other race/ethnicity) changes from time to time.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:57 PM

4,414 posts, read 5,147,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Remember; the definition of 'White' (or of any other race/ethnicity) changes from time to time.
How does that have anything to do with my thread? Are you saying that those people who are almost white should just hold out a little more, because soon enough they will be allowed into the "white club", and all of their wildest dreams will come true.. Does any of this sound familiar with anyone. They gave white mail landowners voting rights first, then white mails, then......
Is is horrid that this colonialistic system is still having such a large impact on the racial consciosness of the Americas. I ask you, does the definition of Asian change over time or black/African? Here is a strikingly beautiful woman
who considers herself black. Contrary to Latin America friend, here in America not everyone wants to be white.

ViewImages.com

Old 03-05-2008, 05:46 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
How does that have anything to do with my thread? Are you saying that those people who are almost white should just hold out a little more, because soon enough they will be allowed into the "white club", and all of their wildest dreams will come true.. Does any of this sound familiar with anyone. They gave white mail landowners voting rights first, then white mails, then......
Is is horrid that this colonialistic system is still having such a large impact on the racial consciosness of the Americas. I ask you, does the definition of Asian change over time or black/African? Here is a strikingly beautiful woman
who considers herself black. Contrary to Latin America friend, here in America not everyone wants to be white.

ViewImages.com (http://www.viewimages.com/Search.aspx?mid=1306007&epmid=3&partner=Google - broken link)
Not saying it is fair; but years ago East Indians counted themselves counted as 'Caucasian' (White) to avoid the Jim Crow laws. etc. Mestizo Hispanics also used to claim 'White' as well 40 years ago for obvious reasons.

Once those stupid rules were dropped; then people started acknowledging their true heritage.

Side effect: many of us White folks are now owning up to that odd Black and/or American Indian background in our family trees

Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 AM

451 posts, read 310,715 times
In our country these racial boundaries don't have much significance anymore,
we know this well before dna or mt dna studies, we all have a little bit of anglo, spanish, african, etc ancestry, in fact millions of latin americans when asked, either respond white or other, making our databases even more misleading.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:54 AM

1 posts, read 1,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Nobody cares about the educated, quiet illegal Indians making 100k a year, but we care about the illegal Mexicans making $11 a day?

Is this forum really about illegals, or about how much Americans dislike poverished Mexicans?

Indians have to be legal to work on 100K job. They are Not paid in cash every month unless microsoft want to invite immigration department ..Corporations have to run payroll and Indians have to pay taxes.

I don't care about mexicans trying to better their life.. just don't commit crimes and overload government system.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:53 AM

3 posts, read 10,474 times
WOW! ALL I SEE AND HEAR FROM COMMENTS THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT HATERS AND TOP OF ALL, SO LOW SELF STEEM INDIVIDUALS, LET ME TELL YOU, THAT THERE ARE MANY SMART PEOPLE eg. mexicans,americans,english, french just to name a few, WORKING OVERSEAS, MAKING THINGS HAPPEN, 'CAUSE THEY HAVE THE CREDITS TO BE THERE AND THAT'S WHY THEY GET THE JOB, SO GUYS ARE SO WORRIED THAT YOUR JOBS ARE TAKEN AWAY BY ILLEGALS OR BY INDIANS? GET EDUCATED AND AIM OF WHAT YOU WHAT TO BE AND STOP BEING A WHINER...

Old 09-03-2008, 10:01 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,552,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theilleagledude View Post
WOW! ALL I SEE AND HEAR FROM COMMENTS THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT HATERS AND TOP OF ALL, SO LOW SELF STEEM INDIVIDUALS, LET ME TELL YOU, THAT THERE ARE MANY SMART PEOPLE eg. mexicans,americans,english, french just to name a few, WORKING OVERSEAS, MAKING THINGS HAPPEN, 'CAUSE THEY HAVE THE CREDITS TO BE THERE AND THAT'S WHY THEY GET THE JOB, SO GUYS ARE SO WORRIED THAT YOUR JOBS ARE TAKEN AWAY BY ILLEGALS OR BY INDIANS? GET EDUCATED AND AIM OF WHAT YOU WHAT TO BE AND STOP BEING A WHINER...

Billy Mays, is that you? Look, I promise I'll run out and buy a LARGE order of "Mighty Putty", plus a dozen bottles of "Oxi-Clean"....all I ask is that you PLEASE STOP SHOUTING AT ME......(sigh).....

Old 09-03-2008, 01:59 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,156,589 times
I'd say about 90% of the illegal immigrants coming from Mexico right now are of mostly Indian decent. The immigration boom before was from Northern Mexico, but right now its Southern Mexico.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:34 PM

31 posts, read 122,867 times
All illegal immigration is bad, but US is far more affected by 20 million Latino illegal immigrants than the 20 illegal Indians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration