Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 06:43 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times

Advertisements

I see the usual suspects of professional agitators have moved to Arizona from their boiler room at P&OC. Most of you couldn't tell me one thing about Arizona except what you google. Your agenda is to never shut up, never allow any dead air in a debate and never be satisfied until every single person who is residing in the country illegally is deported and that includes anchor babies. You want us to build a 20 foot fence along our entire southern border and fence off our neighbor who we have had good relations with for a hundred years.
I'm here to dial in on the other side of the coin. Plus the fact that I live here and have lived here for decades. I'm active in local politics and I actually know something about the state and it's people.

Many of us do not want the draconian solutions you stand firm on. Might I remind you that it wasn't that long ago that Pres. Bush had a solution for the immigration problem and you rejected it out of hand. For you Nothing less than punishment and retribution will do for these people who have risked all for a better life. You rejected his bipartisan proposal out of hand. John McCain, the esteemed Senator from Arizona proposed another bipartisan proposal a short stretch later and the same tight assed faction of the Republican party blocked it.
So it's not that every voter in Arizona wants to reign punishment and retribution on , let's face it, a bunch of hispanics here illegally. We want common sense solutions that take into the account that these people are human beings first and all illegals are not equal. Some are bad, most are good and some have been here in Arizona for 25 years or most of their lives. We will not roll over to a bunch of outside agitators who come here to foster hate and discord. We will only accept a solution to our problem that is grounded on common sense and balance.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:46 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
It's not as if the Federal government has been doing anything about the illegals in Arizona or coming over the border anyhow, so this is kind of a an empty threat. Just like the other day a 6 year old came over the border illegally -- no Homeland Security anywhere in sight.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:02 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
What kind of retarded federal politics is this when they set up a hot line to field calls from illegals complaining about being profiled as being possible illegals?

States are going to be watching and wondering when they'll be next as the thundering illegal hoard moves north.
they are trying to send a message to other states for daring to try and uphold the law
when all they are interested in is trying to get some frigging votes!
what low life sons of ******* obama and his hinchemen are! and yes come nov we are all going to be speaking out!
I wonder how many black panthers they have lined up to try and intimidate us??
The frigging slime

Old 06-26-2012, 07:16 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I see the usual suspects of professional agitators have moved to Arizona from their boiler room at P&OC. Most of you couldn't tell me one thing about Arizona except what you google. Your agenda is to never shut up, never allow any dead air in a debate and never be satisfied until every single person who is residing in the country illegally is deported and that includes anchor babies. You want us to build a 20 foot fence along our entire southern border and fence off our neighbor who we have had good relations with for a hundred years.
I'm here to dial in on the other side of the coin. Plus the fact that I live here and have lived here for decades. I'm active in local politics and I actually know something about the state and it's people.

Many of us do not want the draconian solutions you stand firm on. Might I remind you that it wasn't that long ago that Pres. Bush had a solution for the immigration problem and you rejected it out of hand. For you Nothing less than punishment and retribution will do for these people who have risked all for a better life. You rejected his bipartisan proposal out of hand. John McCain, the esteemed Senator from Arizona proposed another bipartisan proposal a short stretch later and the same tight assed faction of the Republican party blocked it.
So it's not that every voter in Arizona wants to reign punishment and retribution on , let's face it, a bunch of hispanics here illegally. We want common sense solutions that take into the account that these people are human beings first and all illegals are not equal. Some are bad, most are good and some have been here in Arizona for 25 years or most of their lives. We will not roll over to a bunch of outside agitators who come here to foster hate and discord. We will only accept a solution to our problem that is grounded on common sense and balance.
American lawbreakers are human also and many of them have families. Do they get a pass for that? The common sense solution is to not give immigration lawbreakers a pass either. No double standards for illegal foreigners. We need the jobs they are holding and we don't need this population growth added permanently to our society. It also sends a signal that all one has to do is stay under the radar for years, keep your nose semi-clean (if you call committing felony document fraud that) and you will be granted amnesty. No thanks!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:17 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It's not as if the Federal government has been doing anything about the illegals in Arizona or coming over the border anyhow, so this is kind of a an empty threat. Just like the other day a 6 year old came over the border illegally -- no Homeland Security anywhere in sight.
The governor of Arizona should load about five buses of illegals and send them to Washington DC and drop them off in front of the white house and let this arrogant racist president take care of them.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:33 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post

What a bunch of drivel.

Who is "WE" and what right do you have to modify existing laws to pamper your particular moral outrage? you've had a good relationship with Canada for a hundred years also but you're not inviting them down to clean your pools or cut your grass, ooops; I bet I know why; they'd arrive with university degrees and put YOU out of a job! Couldn't have that now could we?

All that crap of; "they're people too" would dry up in a heartbeat if it were citizens of ANY other nation or education strata that might challenge your ability to capitalize on those illegals for profit. It would be a far different story if they were a threat to YOUR well-being.

You people have had your own form of slavery to benefit from for eons; small wonder some of you don't want it changed.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:11 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I don't think its even POSSIBLE to deport the MILLIONS of Illegals reported to be in the US.
So yes.. i think amnesty is easier..

Regardless of the approach, fix the damn leak first and secure the Southern BORDER!!!!
E Verify, NO bennies of any sort unless a person can prove he's here legal, NO drivers licenses for illegal aliens and so on. Most illegals WILL leave the US ASAP.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Only 10 million Hispanics voted in the last election. Their vote doesn't mean squat compared to the non-hispanic vote. Obama is pandering to the minority to tick off the majority? Not very smart, is he?
Many Hispanics DON'T want illegal aliens in the US. So that "10 million" ain't solid for Obama.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
She has no dignity; that's her major problem.
Obama needs to be a President: NOT a butt kisser of people who want amnesty for ILLEGAL aliens.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
I've always voted Dem and love me some Obama. This decision is enough to make me vote the other way. Illegal immigration is a hot topic for me and I can't stand the way that many Dems tapdance for these azzholes.

If I had any confidence that a Republican president would actually *do* something about deporting illegals, I would vote for him/her tomorrow. Sadly, no matter the party, they all seek to exploit illegals for their own gain.

It's infuriating to know that America is so weak when it comes to this issue. Get some national pride, please!!!!
Uh; you and more and more American Blacks want them GONE. I'm behind you and your "family" 100 percent here and I ain't Black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration