Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should American law enforcement be able to racially profile?
Yes 57 76.00%
No 18 24.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 08:51 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,495,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
Mach has no idea what real discrimination is and is only crying for the illegals. American Indians have been puttinjg up with discrimination far longer than his uneducated immature years could ever know. Mexicans think they have some right to do what they do and they do not and when they find out that they woke the Giant then they get all upset. Tough on them!!!!
Wow and you say I personally attack you. reported.
You need to calm down.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:12 AM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
We are in the immigration forum...I am talking about racial profiling mexicans and muslims to make that clear to you folks.

Mexicans are the vast amout of illegal immigrants in this country. Muslims have publicly stated they wanted to kill Americans. If they are the most pressing problem why would they profile other groups?

Mach50, as an American, making American money to support yourself and/or your family IN AMERICA you should be supporting our immigration laws and not supporting people that come here illegally. Where is your loyalty?

Why are you not on the Mexican forums demanding the Mexican government raise their people up so they do not feel they have to flee their homeland?

Considering more and more people are raising their voices and defeating every bill before congress to grant amnesty you should concentrate your efforts on Mexico. The proponents of illegal immigration are losing.

Last edited by citigirl; 09-28-2007 at 09:43 AM..

Old 09-28-2007, 09:18 AM

537 posts, read 441,183 times
Quote:
Wow and you say I personally attack you. reported.
You need to calm down.
Be sure to report it to that moderator friend of yours. I already edited the post and you are right. It was a personal attack. I will not apologize to you though because of the fact it was true and you do nothing but troll the immigration group to get rises out of people you disagree with. Thank you though for pointing it out. Now, you can continue on with the normal whining for the illegals.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:19 AM

Hiya Citigirl. You know the answer to the question you asked. It is called trolling and that would be why.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:19 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,495,531 times
Again because I have a stance against racism and for immigration I am now not loyal to America. I am tired of hearing that excuse, this forum is so 1 sided it is sick. Good luck.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:23 AM

Good luck to you too. I don't really need luck though because I learned and was taught early on that hard work is what one needed to make it in this country. I am just sick of some people who cry "racism" and "bigotry" when I know what true racism and bigotry really is and back when I was a child, there was no affirmative action or special stuff for minorities and I still did well for myself and have lots of friends. The "racism" charge is nothing but bogus BS and Americans are finally realizing it and that is what makes pro-illegal people so upset. They can't continue to get away with their BS like they used to.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:31 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,240,149 times
I have no problem with racial profiling per se, but I just think there should be better training for a lot of law enforcement. I've heard of countless situations where law enforcement just goes around looking for Black suspects with no other kind of description. Then a whole bunch of people get treated disrespectfully. That's not right either.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:39 AM

13,402 posts, read 28,721,568 times
In this day and age..ABSOLUTELY
We can't afford to be PC any longer..we have been complacent and looking the other way for far to long.

They get insulted to dam bad go back home then

Old 09-28-2007, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
I have no problem with racial profiling per se, but I just think there should be better training for a lot of law enforcement. I've heard of countless situations where law enforcement just goes around looking for Black suspects with no other kind of description. Then a whole bunch of people get treated disrespectfully. That's not right either.
Black, like white is a description and I doubt law enforcement would waste their time looking at every black guy, short, tall, fat, thin, bald, hair. Surely you are exaggerating that the only description is "black.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Again because I have a stance against racism and for immigration I am now not loyal to America. I am tired of hearing that excuse, this forum is so 1 sided it is sick. Good luck.

Mach50 if it seems like this forum is one sided it is because the VAST majority of Americans are against illegal immigration and are sick of our tax dollars being spent to support illegals and are demanding their country back. We want the same immigration laws enforced like Mexico!

Last edited by citigirl; 09-28-2007 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: Oh! an extra "o"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration