Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 07:17 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,074,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I don't associate being opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty as being akin to negativity and hate. Our country's future is at stake here.
Its pretty much hate that fills the heart of all the people who oppose immigration. This forum is just filled with negativity and anger, and that brings out more passion.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:18 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Its pretty much hate that fills the heart of all the people who oppose immigration. This forum is just filled with negativity and anger, and that brings out more passion.
I DO "hate" it when ILLEGAL immigration is allowed to happen AND our cops CAN'T do anything about it.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:21 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
the immigration debate is like the gun control debate. The people who support gun control and legal immigration just aren't as passionate or intense about it as those who oppose it. Negativity and hate just breeds more passion about a topic.
Legal or ILLEGAL aliens? The 1st group follow the rules, the 2nd group are lawbreakers and NEED to be arrested and deported. That ain't "hate". Sheesh!

Old 07-03-2013, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Legal or ILLEGAL aliens? The 1st group follow the rules, the 2nd group are lawbreakers and NEED to be arrested and deported. That ain't "hate". Sheesh!
I think immigration in general drives the hate for you people. I believe you guys are simply having a hard time with the fact this country is becoming less white.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
BTW, you are living in fantasyland if you think we are going to be able to deport 11-20 million illegal immigrants.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
BTW, you are living in fantasyland if you think we are going to be able to deport 11-20 million illegal immigrants.
We don't have to deport them. Eliminate the magnets that keep them here like jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Many if not most would leave on their own.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:30 AM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
I think immigration in general drives the hate for you people. I believe you guys are simply having a hard time with the fact this country is becoming less white.
Here comes the race/hate card just like clockwork. Most of us have no problem with legal immigration in reasonable and diversified numbers. It has nothing to do with race or skin color but wanting foreigners o respect our immigration laws by coming here legally and not to be so overwhelmed with them that we lose our national identity, culture and language. Too much at one time leads to colonization rather than assimilation. It has nothing to do with becoming less white.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
We don't have to deport them. Eliminate the magnets that keep them here like jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Many if not most would leave on their own.
yea, because lack of birthright citizenships and benefits was keeping them from coming here anyway. As far as jobs are concerned, as long as they are willing to work for peanuts, good luck with removing the incentive of companies not to hire illegals.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Here comes the race/hate card just like clockwork. Most of us have no problem with legal immigration in reasonable and diversified numbers. It has nothing to do with race or skin color but wanting foreigners o respect our immigration laws by coming here legally and not to be so overwhelmed with them that we lose our national identity, culture and language. Too much at one time leads to colonization rather than assimilation. It has nothing to do with becoming less white.
I'm not one on message boards everyday railing against minorities entering our country. If you don't like the race card being thrown at you, how about ya'll drop the hate that fills you up. It amazes me about the tea party, you have an issue with a black guy in office, non-whites are entering our country and yet you guys get pissed when we call out your racist hateful comments.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:44 AM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
I'm not one on message boards everyday railing against minorities entering our country. If you don't like the race card being thrown at you, how about ya'll drop the hate that fills you up. It amazes me about the tea party, you have an issue with a black guy in office, non-whites are entering our country and yet you guys get pissed when we call out your racist hateful comments.
So, what label do you have for us non-whites that are fed up with the invasion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration