Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2014, 03:17 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
TROLL
You know that's against the TOS, to call people that. It's also a very weak deflection tactic.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:18 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You know that's against the TOS, to call people that. It's also a very weak deflection tactic.
Thanks i didn't know that i will remove it. Personal attacks at not permitted either.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:18 PM

5,251 posts, read 14,250,516 times
Quote:
TROLL
That's right, when you can no longer make a valid point, make a personal attack.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:21 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
That's right, when you can no longer make a valid point, make a personal attack.
He was attacking me and trying to tell me what to do. I consider that troll but i have to obey the TOS.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:23 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Kick 'em out, send 'em back. Sick of this.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:37 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,756,982 times
Quote:
IMO Anyone that says i would stay in my country and work to make things better is just wearing blinders.
Were it my family starving and facing the prospect of being murdered by gangs the i would jump on that BEAST in a minute.
I don't get the logic of that argument. There are 3 separate countries that this whole border-crossing controversy involves (honduras, el salvador, guatemala). You wanna imply that there's "gang violence" simultaneously in all 3 countries to the point that children are being sent here on a daily basis? Please, a rumor must've spread in central america that amnesty would automatically be granted to anyone who crosses the border, and THAT'S probably the real reason why all these kids are being sent here. There's a political agenda involved in all of this that you're not perceiving.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:46 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Personal attacks are not permitted.

How was what I said "a personal attack"?

Apparently, you don't like that people aren't agreeing with you and wish to stifle any disagreement.

Plus, it is you who is telling everybody that we all should pay an extra $50/month to support illegal aliens

Last edited by BOS2IAD; 07-03-2014 at 03:54 PM..

Old 07-03-2014, 04:05 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
I don't get the logic of that argument. There are 3 separate countries that this whole border-crossing controversy involves (honduras, el salvador, guatemala). You wanna imply that there's "gang violence" simultaneously in all 3 countries to the point that children are being sent here on a daily basis? Please, a rumor must've spread in central america that amnesty would automatically be granted to anyone who crosses the border, and THAT'S probably the real reason why all these kids are being sent here. There's a political agenda involved in all of this that you're not perceiving.
Nailed it.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:23 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So that is why Obama is constantly attacking anyone who doesn't agree with him. He is trying to shame them into obedience.

One of Alinsky’s (Obama's) methods of reshaping a person’s opinion is to “constantly shame him and make him do what you want.”

You must read Alinsky's book. It is full of horrors Ole Bammy has yet to pull out.
Look how far progressives - American enemies on our own soil - have gone as far as shaming white people by convincing them they are racists. How many times have you seen the term "old white men" used as a derogatory term? Why don't the mods call those posts out as offensive? Maybe they have been shamed into believing it themselves.
It really gets crazy when you read posts alluding to old white men dying off.
How about old black men dying?

This post will get edited, deleted or I will be suspended for being truthful.

Old 07-03-2014, 04:38 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,895,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I am taking them into my home...my home is called America. And i'm willing to put the full resources of this country at a cost to me via my taxes to let them stay here.
Quit being obtuse. You know exactly the implications made to you about throwing open the doors of the abode you inhabit - the one you pay monthly bills to operate - and take in some flea ridden illegals. You rather choose to play the dolt. Put up or shut up.

You wouldn't take in a single one of the bums and you know it - as do the rest of us. You flippantly repeat inane crap such as "I am taking them into my home...my home is called America. And i'm willing to put the full resources of this country at a cost to me via my taxes to let them stay here." Your taxes wouldn't cover the TP they use at a detention center.

Your home is not America as you are willing to give it away. You are no better than an illegal alien showing up at the doorstep waiting with hands out for the imaginary "free" stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration