Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 06:00 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,701,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Need I remind.........Oklahoooma started this little snow ball

I think we would expect way way to/two/too much of California to quid pro quo (The above for the spelling Nazis)

But than again the red sea did part one time
Thank Goodness for Oklahoma, Convert!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2007, 07:24 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Yes, Oklahoma did start the ball rolling. California is almost a lost cause as it has been taken over by illegal immigrants and their supporters. The 9th circuit court of appeals generally rules the state and many surrounding states as well. I believe man illegal immigrants will begin moving to California because of their support for illegal immigration and the resulting demographics shift will make California an even safer haven for illegal immigrants, sadly.
I have to respectfully disagree there concerning California.

Assuming that even just 2/3rd's of the states vote in illegal immigrant sanctions laws; the Federal Government would be forced to listen.

And the Feds would likely come down hard on Sacramento and demand that state toe the line or risk having major funding cut off.

Besides; many people in Calif are anti illegal------especially in those counties N of I 80.

Old 12-25-2007, 08:15 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,945 times
[quote=bryan61;2332547]And in response to convert for the last election or two ive been hoping Tom Coburn (R) OK would run for president

No.................not really. Ive met and talked with him and though he is a good and solid conservative, I still think not.............though in reflection of the cretins currently on the dock...................

Let me think about this and get back with ya ok

Im back................lets get it rollin

Old 12-25-2007, 08:53 PM

380 posts, read 1,058,918 times
Keep the pressure on your state's politicians with regard to illegal aliens. Do not let up, in two counties in Virginia, local reps got the message and took action putting an end to free school lunches, education and other services to illegal aliens. Those counties were Loudon and Prince William.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:23 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Need I remind.........Oklahoooma started this little snow ball

I think we would expect way way to/two/too much of California to quid pro quo (The above for the spelling Nazis)

But than again the red sea did part one time
Joe Turner, founder of "SOS" in San Bernardino,California, try started the Initiation, it was denied. Followed by Hazleton, Pa, then Arizona, Oklahoma, and it's starting in Indiana and now it's creating a domino effect.

Ca. is a sanction state, let em have it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/la-fi-mi...tory?track=rss

Old 12-28-2007, 06:56 AM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Candidates for governor take aim at illegal immigration (http://www.bransondailynews.com/story.php?storyID=5866 - broken link)

Old 12-28-2007, 03:46 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,857 times
CAlifornia may be lost allready, I have to push 2 for english now, My daughter has been turned down for a job because she only has 4 years of High School Spanish and is not concidered Spanish Fluent.....

Old 12-28-2007, 03:55 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
CAlifornia may be lost allready, I have to push 2 for english now, My daughter has been turned down for a job because she only has 4 years of High School Spanish and is not concidered Spanish Fluent.....
What a crock!

Old 12-28-2007, 04:11 PM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
But those illegals and the legal immigrants who do not speak English fluently think it is wrong not to hire them. Can anyone say HYPOCRITES?

Old 12-28-2007, 04:15 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
But those illegals and the legal immigrants who do not speak English fluently think it is wrong not to hire them. Can anyone say HYPOCRITES?
That's why when you go to Mc Donalds, they have pictures up so you can just point to it........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration