Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 09:17 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,373,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Do you think that we should reward people who, for example, grew up poor by giving them a fat check?
No I dont, and this is relevant how? Nobody is being given a “fat check” as part of the DACA deal.

Quote:
Do you think that we should allow the kids of bank robbers to keep the loot their parents stole?
Really, that is what you equate this to? This is why this topic cannot be reasonably debated. When you treat immigration to the US as some kind of sacred privilege. Get over yourself. These kids have been living here and have assimilated into American life and culture. They are young and productive members of society...the US is better off by legitimizing them, by all objective measures. Quit being such a baby about this, like you came to the realization that you have to share your toys with others. My four year old is more mature than you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2018, 09:26 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
Where's Americans pathway to recoup the $113 billion dollars illegal aliens cost us taxpayers each and every year?

DACA and their parents should have their assets seized and their labor used to build the wall. When it's done, drop them off on the other side.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Where's Americans pathway to recoup the $113 billion dollars illegal aliens cost us taxpayers each and every year?

DACA and their parents should have their assets seized and their labor used to build the wall. When it's done, drop them off on the other side.
And what do we do with the billions they paid into state tax and federal taxes, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid?

Old 04-13-2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
And what do we do with the billions they paid into state tax and federal taxes, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid?
Charge these criminals with using a fraudulent social security number and possibly identity theft. Strip of them of their assets and put them to work building the wall.

BTW stealing $10 while contributing $1 = $9 theft.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Charge these criminals with using a fraudulent social security number and possibly identity theft. Strip of them of their assets and put them to work building the wall.

BTW stealing $10 while contributing $1 = $9 theft.
They are working for their earnings....much different than theft. All of this work contributes to the US economy, productivity and GDP....the US benefits from their labor and this point is indisputable.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:42 AM

I feel like I’m George W. Bush trying to reason with Steve Bannon here.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
They are working for their earnings....much different than theft.
Just because you're a bank robber, doesn't mean you can't have a day job.

They can't pay federal taxes without fraud and/or identify theft. Criminal activity.

Quote:
All of this work contributes to the US economy, productivity and GDP....the US benefits from their labor and this point is indisputable.
What's also indisputable is that American citizens doing those exact same jobs (that illegals stole) would achieve all that and MORE.

Bottom line is as a collective illegal aliens cost the us taxpayer $113 BILLION a year. They are also illegally in our country. Only illegals themselves and traitors try to deceive people into thinking otherwise.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Just because you're a bank robber, doesn't mean you can't have a day job.

They can't pay federal taxes without fraud and/or identify theft. Criminal activity.

What's also indisputable is that American citizens doing those exact same jobs (that illegals stole) would achieve all that and MORE.

Bottom line is as a collective illegal aliens cost the us taxpayer $113 BILLION a year. They are also illegally in our country. Only illegals themselves and traitors try to deceive people into thinking otherwise.
Yes, I’m aware of Ann Coulter’s talking points....I still side with reality on this one.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Yes, I’m aware of Ann Coulter’s talking points....I still side with reality on this one.
I see once again, you have no argument, so you resort to insults.

Old 04-13-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
I see once again, you have no argument, so you resort to insults.
There is no use in making an effort to presenting a thoughtful debate when logic and reason are thrown out the window. You aren’t presenting the full issue, just laser focus on any information that supports your dark and nativist viewpoint. That’s called confirmation bias.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration