Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 09:45 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,696,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Since you claim to be an illegal alien: you need to be in jail prior to deportation and have your assets seized-------------like any other criminal.

Perhaps my ESL classes aren't progressing as rapidly as they should; I'm not seeing where Latin King claimed to be an illegal alien.

*edited--I found it *

Good luck with your green card, LK. You sound like a productive citizen.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 08-29-2009 at 09:55 PM..

Old 08-29-2009, 10:11 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,861 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
I knew it!!

Old 08-29-2009, 10:18 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,696,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
When considering the US government's failure to drastically reduce the influx of illegal immigrants coming from Mexico and the high fertility rates of Mexican women, both legal and illegal, will our country eventually be taken over by Mexicans and Hispanics? Their population is increasing at an alarming rate and many of the illegal Mexican immigrants probably have no desire to integrate into society or consider themselves American.

Once they become a racial majority, will racial tension increase between Hispanics and whites, blacks, Asians etc? I honestly fear that once they become the overwhelming racial majority in California they'll feel more loyal to Mexico and try to succede from the US. Afterwards, racial tension will be on the rise and California will become a racial war zone followed by Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and possibly the rest of the US.

Racial tensions broke out between Hispanics and blacks in a Hispanic-dominated Los Angeles high school so will it eventually happen in the US once they become the racial majority?

Does anyone think this will occur? (I'm honestly scared that this could be possible)
Yes; it's obvious that you are frightened.

What stats et al are you basing your comments on the high fertility rate of Mexican women, by the way? Just curious.

Why do you think that "they" probably have no desire to assimilate into "society"...and what exactly do you mean by "society"? I do now that the ESL classes I used to be involved with had waiting lists a couple of years long.

I live in a part of the country where human beings of Northern European descent are a distinct minority and I can assure you that those us who share that particular heritage are in no danger of being murdered in our beds in the dead of night or anything else even remotely resembling a "racial war zone" by virtue of being Caucasian. The racial tension here is, in fact, quite slight.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:25 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,476,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Beleive it or not mr or ms Bear, I understand your anger and frustration, it appears that you have been in a crusade againt hispanics for a long time, however our population, and influence continues growing exponentially, recently we saw the rise to the supreme court by Sotomayor, the first
undocumented hispanic astronaut is going to space.
etc., maybe if you learn about these incredible human stories, your hate may diminish.
If we moved to the moon to get away from the illegals, they would follow us there in a primer gray spaceship with chrome parts. No doubt this is some kind of fact finding mission so they will be ready to blast off in hot pursuit if we try to escape them.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:52 AM

411 posts, read 468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Perhaps my ESL classes aren't progressing as rapidly as they should; I'm not seeing where Latin King claimed to be an illegal alien.

*edited--I found it *

Good luck with your green card, LK. You sound like a productive citizen.

Thanks so much, I like the vast majority of recent immigrants work hard to meet my goals, I try to help people independent of race or etnicity, it gives me great pleasure.
I know that there is always group of sad people out there that are always
trying to spread intolerance and hate, however the vast majority of people here have higher morals than that, I love the USA

Old 08-30-2009, 01:04 AM

411 posts, read 468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If we moved to the moon to get away from the illegals, they would follow us there in a primer gray spaceship with chrome parts. No doubt this is some kind of fact finding mission so they will be ready to blast off in hot pursuit if we try to escape them.

I seriously doubt that the immigrants will follow you or the whole intolerant crowd just anywhere, but it would be a great idea that the angry intolerant minority is isolated from the rest, and in that fashion may enjoy
their "demolition derbies", and "mud races". LOL!!!.......

Old 08-30-2009, 07:40 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
I seriously doubt that the immigrants will follow you or the whole intolerant crowd just anywhere, but it would be a great idea that the angry intolerant minority is isolated from the rest, and in that fashion may enjoy
I am quite intolerant of illegal aliens since they are criminals and deserve to be treated as same.

'nuff said.

BTW: I am no fan of demo derbies either nor mud races for that matter.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:56 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,314,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Where did I say I am prejudiced against Hispanics? My hostility is against illegal aliens. Quit twisting my words, Mori-Vivi, or, is that barinnas?

As for the Phx area: we have lost on order of 30-50% of the illegal aliens since 2007----------may many more join 'em out the door back home.
This is what the pro-illegals do you know. They twist our objection of illegal aliens in to being prejudiced against Hispanics. They use that tactic all the time. I have no problem with law abiding Hispanic citizens. The fact that the majority of illegals are Mexicans and other Hispanics is why they draw most of the heat but that doesn't stop the pro-illegals from twisting it into prejudice against Hispanics. I have found that these pro-illegals are the biggest liars, hypocrites, truth twisters and name callers on the face of the earth.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:00 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,314,848 times
Quote:
Give me one good reason why law abiding Americans should be tolerant of ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Old 08-30-2009, 08:33 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
This is what the pro-illegals do you know. They twist our objection of illegal aliens in to being prejudiced against Hispanics. They use that tactic all the time. I have no problem with law abiding Hispanic citizens. The fact that the majority of illegals are Mexicans and other Hispanics is why they draw most of the heat but that doesn't stop the pro-illegals from twisting it into prejudice against Hispanics. I have found that these pro-illegals are the biggest liars, hypocrites, truth twisters and name callers on the face of the earth.
As you stated.

The pro illegals are desperate IMHO hence using the now bankrupt 'race card'.

They know that hostility against them is growing by leaps and bounds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration