Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 08:47 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I seriously doubt that the immigrants will follow you or the whole intolerant crowd just anywhere, but it would be a great idea that the angry intolerant minority is isolated from the rest, and in that fashion may enjoy
their "demolition derbies", and "mud races". LOL!!!.......
Legal immigrants are more than welcome to follow me anywhere I go. Illegal aliens are another story.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:03 AM

411 posts, read 468,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yes; it's obvious that you are frightened.

What stats et al are you basing your comments on the high fertility rate of Mexican women, by the way? Just curious.

Why do you think that "they" probably have no desire to assimilate into "society"...and what exactly do you mean by "society"? I do now that the ESL classes I used to be involved with had waiting lists a couple of years long.

I live in a part of the country where human beings of Northern European descent are a distinct minority and I can assure you that those us who share that particular heritage are in no danger of being murdered in our beds in the dead of night or anything else even remotely resembling a "racial war zone" by virtue of being Caucasian. The racial tension here is, in fact, quite slight.
I also live in a hispanic predominant city(Phoenix) and I see absolutely no racial tension between hispanics and people of northern european descent, in fact the crime rate is lower than in most anglo dominated areas, as El Paso TX is: a large hispanic predominant city with very low crime rates.
This racial BS against hispanics is just a new wave of BS, the same that so many other ethnic groups put up with in the past, now if we look at the real numbers, americans of latin descent are already a majority in our country: 50 million latin america descent, 45 million italian, 20 million combined from Spain/Portugal/greece/France total- 115 million latin descent 45 million african american 40 million asian and other ancestries
100 million norther european descent.......

---- not to mention around 20 million undocumented hispanics......

Last edited by Latin King; 08-30-2009 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-30-2009, 10:26 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I also live in a hispanic predominant city(Phoenix) and I see absolutely no racial tension between hispanics and people of northern european descent, in fact the crime rate is lower than in most anglo dominated areas, as El Paso TX is: a large hispanic predominant city with very low crime rates.
This racial BS against hispanics is just a new wave of BS, the same that so many other ethnic groups put up with in the past, now if we look at the real numbers, americans of latin descent are already a majority in our country: 50 million latin america descent, 45 million italian, 20 million combined from Spain/Portugal/greece/France total- 115 million latin descent 45 million african american 40 million asian and other ancestries
100 million norther european descent.......

---- not to mention around 20 million undocumented hispanics......
ROFLMAO at your BS. You are grasping at straws

An Anglo here in Arizona is any non Hispanic White person-----------including Italians, Arabs, Iranians and French.

Now: if we are going with the 'race card'; most English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish people are descended from Spain, so, us Anglos as a group are more Hispanic, genetically speaking, than Mestizos. PS: do not refer to most people of even pure Portuguese lineage as 'Hispanic'---------they will cuss you out. That happened to me.

As for the illegal aliens; there are maybe 12 million of them---------tops and their numbers are declining quite rapidly as more and more are returning to Mexico/Central America.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

An Anglo here in Arizona is any non Hispanic White person-----------including Italians, Arabs, Iranians and French.

Now: if we are going with the 'race card'; most English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish people are descended from Spain, so, us Anglos as a group are more Hispanic, genetically speaking, than Mestizos. PS: do not refer to most people of even pure Portuguese lineage as 'Hispanic'---------they will cuss you out. That happened to me.

As for the illegal aliens; there are maybe 12 million of them---------tops and their numbers are declining quite rapidly as more and more are returning to Mexico/Central America.

Ha, Ha, Ha, you are funny

Old 08-30-2009, 10:48 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
If they keep cranking out babies at an alarming rate, I rather fear that they will take over. Maybe someone will invent a birth control spray good for 25 years. That might slow them down.(and hopefully, a whole lot of other people who "crank 'em out.") Enough cannon fodder already ! Can't people see the correlation between overpopulation and war ?
Does this apply to Mormons in Utah and the poor white welfare moms I see in Oregon everyday...because I see those types "cranking out babies" as well. LOL

Old 08-30-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Does this apply to Mormons in Utah and the poor white trash welfare moms I see in Oregon everyday...because, I see those types "cranking out babies" as well. LOL
Re: Mormons; they contribute a lot more than they receive.

Concerning PW Trash; their birthrate is actually quite low as of late.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:01 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:

Are Iranians and Arabs really considered Anglos in Arizona? So if I immigrated to Phoenix from Lebanon, with absolutely minimal knowledge of English, I'd be considered an Anglo?

Let's be honest--when people are referring to Hispanics on this forum they are mostly referring to Mexicans(and occaisionally immigrants from the neighborhing countries like Guatemala and El Salvador). Hispanic is basically a broad based term that refers to a myriad of diverse groups in Latin America--the only thing in common between most of these cultures is the Spanish language. But nobody is complaining about folks like my rich friend from Chile who just happened to illegally overstay his visa and has paler complexion than I do.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Are Iranians and Arabs really considered Anglos in Arizona? So if I immigrated to Phoenix from Lebanon, with absolutely minimal knowledge of English, I'd be considered an Anglo?
In one word; yes.

My father is from Hungary and I am definitely counted as 'Anglo'.

Quote:
Let's be honest--when people are referring to Hispanics on this forum they are mostly referring to Mexicans(and occaisionally immigrants from the neighborhing countries like Guatemala and El Salvador). Hispanic is basically a broad based term that refers to a myriad of diverse groups in Latin America--the only thing in common between most of these cultures is the Spanish language. But nobody is complaining about folks like my rich friend from Chile who just happened to illegally overstay his visa and has paler complexion than I do.
An illegal is an illegal............irrespective of actual race/ethnicity----------he/she still needs to leave the USA or face punishment.

Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
In one word; yes.

My father is from Hungary and I am definitely counted as 'Anglo'.

An illegal is an illegal............irrespective of actual race/ethnicity----------he/she still needs to leave the USA or face punishment.

This is a free country and people may consider themselves whatever they want, good for you,!!! don't let people put you down just because you are from a poor country from eastern europe....

Old 08-30-2009, 12:31 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
If we moved to the moon to get away from the illegals, they would follow us there in a primer gray spaceship with chrome parts. No doubt this is some kind of fact finding mission so they will be ready to blast off in hot pursuit if we try to escape them.
Give it a try, why don'cha?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration