Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 05:39 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by another1 View Post
AMERICAN BENEFITS ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE AMERICANS.

What part of being illegal are you missing?

Your not American just because you managed to make it across the border.

If you wanted to do it right you would have done it a long time ago.

Instead you start a thread whining about how it's so hard and why hasn't anyone done anything for me.

My problem is with illegals like yourself exploiting the US, walking around constantly breaking the law (yes being illegal is breaking the law and carrying false SS #'s is also) and at the same time wanting more without willing to even put forth the simple effort of becoming legal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2008, 05:40 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
I'm done good luck with ICE and your felonious activities.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:41 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,647,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_flawless View Post
Where?

Illegal / undocumented aliens are ineligible for Food Stamps.
Center for Immigration Studies
While more difficult, it is obvious that illegals are privy to the use of some of our welfare and social service programs. The link provided gives more detail if you care to have a look.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:42 PM

299 posts, read 547,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

Instead you start a thread whining about how it's so hard and why hasn't anyone done anything for me.

My problem is with illegals like yourself exploiting the US, walking around constantly breaking the law (yes being illegal is breaking the law and carrying false SS #'s is also) and at the same time wanting more without willing to even put forth the simple effort of becoming legal.
Very true but it seems the illegals think we are the ones who are wrong. Amazing isn't it? LOLOLOLOL Like I said, make it even harder for them to get here in the first place and harder to become citizens so they will really appreciate it. These illegals are nothing but little whiners who are cowards for not trying to fix their own countries.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:44 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I hope you do not think that all Americans feel like a few on this forum.
I'm sure many have not ever met and could not even tell if a person was"illegal". There are those that feel that certain groups are below them, or the groups are lesser than themselves. Are you aware of the black people of this country and how horrible they were treated, they were considered sub human, you will hear there is no racism in this country but sadly there still is, it is better but still there.

I did want to ask you though, what is your view of "The American Dream?
I see it posted on this forum many times, but I do not think most Americans are living the American dream.

Hello sassy there are 20 million illegal aliens concentrated in a few states. Here you can't swing a cat without hitting a couple.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:47 PM

26 posts, read 38,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
Illegal liens do get food stamps and many other freebies. Ever hear of stolen and forged SS cards? Ever hear of anchor kids? It happens.
forged cards are caught very easily, all you have to do is go on google and search for it. and welfare sure knows about it.

and anchor kids dont happen. my sister is the only american citizen of my family, and if we get caught, they put her on a foster home and we get deported. so much for family

Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

dear god, i have i have said it several times, and im only going to say it one more time. I DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY, NONE, ZIP, NADA, OF ANY BENEFIT PROVIDED TO AMERICANS IN THIS COUNTRY for christs sake i cant even get sick because i have heard of people i know getting deported because they had interned into the hospital being illegal.
and in the 7 years ive been in the us, i have NEVER, me or my family, HAD ANY problems with the law, AND I DONT USE A FAKE SS# because if i did i wouldnt be whining, as i would already have a decent job and be able to acquire benefits that americans get.
but on the other side, i dont, i try, and so far have managed to, stay as well as possible

Old 07-17-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirky Cynick View Post
Very true but it seems the illegals think we are the ones who are wrong. Amazing isn't it? LOLOLOLOL Like I said, make it even harder for them to get here in the first place and harder to become citizens so they will really appreciate it. These illegals are nothing but little whiners who are cowards for not trying to fix their own countries.
im reporting that post for directly insulting a group of people based on them being part of a minority group.
that is called racism sir.

and by that you clearly show NILL knowledge about foreing economies. if the economy of my country could be fixed by myself, i would by all means stay there. poor people immigrate because they dont want to be poor.
oh and btw in case you dont know, a poor person cant do a damn thing in a world where money s the only thing that says how its gonna be done.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:57 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,094,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Hello sassy there are 20 million illegal aliens concentrated in a few states. Here you can't swing a cat without hitting a couple.
I don't know what part of the country that you live in, but I live in Arizona
so being close to the border is in deed a fact with the Mexican population.

Old 07-17-2008, 06:01 PM

595 posts, read 2,743,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another1 View Post
and anchor kids dont happen. my sister is the only american citizen of my family, and if we get caught, they put her on a foster home and we get deported. so much for family
That is another thing I don't understand. How is it that if an illegal has a baby, the baby just magically becomes legal? It makes no sense! The person who had the baby was still illegal, therefore the baby should be an illegal, also. Just because it was born in this country should not automatically make it a legal citizen.

Some of our policies are so screwed up...

Oh, and if you do someday get deported, which you probably won't, but if you do, just take you're sister with you. You don't have to leave her up here with some foster family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration