Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 07:10 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times

Advertisements

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included rapes, murders and child molestation crimes committed by illegal aliens. Approximately 41 percent of the crimes were sexual homicides and serial murders.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to 2006 statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens – more than the U.S. death toll of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. That’s more than 30,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001.

Read More: Illegals shock, suffocate, slit throats in U.S.

FUNGAZI.COM » Blog Archive » Whose Next? You, Your Wife, Your Daughter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 09:48 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
It amazes me that the media doesn't want to do any indepth reporting on this. 12 US citizens a day.... And still wehave thepro-illegals chanting it is a victimless crime.
To put things into perspective:
Israel leveled a city when 3 soldiers were killed.
Russia kicked Georgia's butt when 8 soldiers were killed.
We kicked 2nations butts after 9/11
All are much smaller in comparason. I am not saying lets go to war. What I am saying is this is serious and we do need to make our borders secure and control our immigration.
Great post great threat JDubs

Old 08-31-2008, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
It amazes me that the media doesn't want to do any indepth reporting on this. 12 US citizens a day.... And still wehave thepro-illegals chanting it is a victimless crime.
To put things into perspective:
Israel leveled a city when 3 soldiers were killed.
Russia kicked Georgia's butt when 8 soldiers were killed.
We kicked 2nations butts after 9/11
All are much smaller in comparason. I am not saying lets go to war. What I am saying is this is serious and we do need to make our borders secure and control our immigration.
Great post great threat JDubs
Agreed. The violent crimes against Americans are a very large part of the negative impact of this invasion. While the most heinous crimes are being reported at steadily rising rate, (ie rapes, murders) the momentum is rising in terms of the numbers of identity thefts and other formerly considered "victimless crimes".

Old 08-31-2008, 02:22 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Just to humor me, is there any way you could start posting articles from "MSM" sources?
This is like me posting arguments using excerpts from Mexica's site.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Just to humor me, is there any way you could start posting articles from "MSM" sources?
This is like me posting arguments using excerpts from Mexica's site.
Are you talking to me? I post links with every article I post. The majority of those stories come from nationally recognized AMERICAN media sources.

The key to reading is COMPREHENSION. Maybe if you write that down and tape it to your computer, you can use it for future reference before you start

"talking loud and saying nothing, while you keep on singing those same old money songs"

Lyrics: James Brown

Old 08-31-2008, 02:55 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Are you talking to me? I post links with every article I post. The majority of those stories come from nationally recognized AMERICAN media sources.

The key to reading is COMPREHENSION. Maybe if you write that down and tape it to your computer, you can use it for future reference before you start

"talking loud and saying nothing, while you keep on singing those same old money songs"

Lyrics: James Brown
What does comprehension have anything to do with me being opposed to information coming from sites like this?

WorldNetDaily - A Free Press for a Free People

Does it make you feel smarter to brush it off and say its a lack of comprehension?

Old 08-31-2008, 03:12 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
What does comprehension have anything to do with me being opposed to information coming from sites like this?

Does it make you feel smarter to brush it off and say its a lack of comprehension?
If you do not consider WND to be a credible source, why not provide info to refute their articles.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:16 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If you do not consider WND to be a credible source, why not provide info to refute their articles.
That's a great suggestion, but somehow I doubt he'll be able to accommodate you...

Old 08-31-2008, 03:22 PM

Quote:

What exactly are you claiming I said is the equivalent of brushing you off? You accused me of posting articles from non-reputable sources. My response is that if you had any comprehension skills you would easily COMPREHEND that the majority of the sources I link to are indeed reputable sources.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Exactly. I see a pattern forming. A pro-illegal will pick one article out of 200,000 and find one petty reason in a lame attempt to discredit the content of the story. It is also a ploy of distraction in order to hijack the thread.

These efforts are in lieu of the failed ritual of "ganging up on the poster" tactics.

I guess AMC never bothers to click on the link to see that the articles do NOT originate from WND. They are redistributed from various media sources such as: The Weekly Standard, The Associated Press and some even come from the illegal alien loving LA Times.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-31-2008 at 03:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration