Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 10:02 PM

74 posts, read 125,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quepaso View Post
Who's race-baiting? Are you serious? Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?
You mean quepaso crying that everyone who is anti-illegal immigration is a racist.

I am very very strongly anti-illegal immigration, but am a Hispanic immigrant myself?
May I ask? are you a legal immigrant here? did you work hard and spent hard earned money to get things done the legal way? If you did then you should feel like I do. These Illegal immigrants are taking the short way and being rewarded for it. they are taking the purpose from our toil and respect for the country.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:05 PM

73 posts, read 216,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalosalcedo09 View Post
You mean quepaso crying that everyone who is anti-illegal immigration is a racist.

I am very very strongly anti-illegal immigration, but am a Hispanic immigrant myself?
May I ask? are you a legal immigrant here? did you work hard and spent hard earned money to get things done the legal way? If you did then you should feel like I do. These Illegal immigrants are taking the short way and being rewarded for it. they are taking the purpose from our toil and respect for the country.
Find that quote, troll, and you'll get a thumbs up from me.

And no, I'm not a legal immigrant. I'm a born and raised CITIZEN, and instead of using your privilege of being able to immigrate to my country legally to look down on illegal immigrants, you should just be happy youre here.

Old 11-06-2008, 10:22 PM

74 posts, read 125,023 times
Quote:

And no, I'm not a legal immigrant. I'm a born and raised CITIZEN, and instead of using your privilege of being able to immigrate to my country legally to look down on illegal immigrants, you should just be happy youre here.
I'm trolling?
Excuse me but who is the one who keeps calling everyone racist just because they are against illegal immigration.
I am happy I am here.
I am proud to be an American
and I am just as much of a CITIZEN as you my friend.

I use my rights as a citizen to speak out against the virus that is illegal immigration.
Remember why it is Illegal in the first place
Illegal = against the law!

Old 11-06-2008, 11:11 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:

Gonzalos makes a great point. Illegals cheat their way in. They cheat the american public. But worse still they tarnish the image of all legal immigrants.
Gonzalos welcome to America. I am glad you are here. Isn't it ironic that pro-illegals hate a legal immigrant that feels illegals don't deserve special treatment?
My wife is also a legal immigrant and she feels exactly as you do.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:44 AM

73 posts, read 216,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalosalcedo09 View Post
I'm trolling?
Excuse me but who is the one who keeps calling everyone racist just because they are against illegal immigration.
AGAIN, find a quote where I have said that, and if you can't find it, then you are indeed trolling.

I am happy I am here.
I am proud to be an American
and I am just as much of a CITIZEN as you my friend.

I use my rights as a citizen to speak out against the virus that is illegal immigration.
Remember why it is Illegal in the first place
Illegal = against the law!

I am happy that you are happy to be there, and I welcome all immigrants from wherever as long as they are here to make a living, and don't harm the people already here.
But I don't want anyone coming to my country that is going to come here and tell me how I should feel about this issue, lecturing me as if they are "more" American than me because they have more bad feelings than I do towards illegal immigrants.

I don't understand why someone lucky enough to move here would be so critical of others less fortunate. Why do you have so much to complain about? You could be living in a third world country. Why be angry at people who want to be here too, and probably aren't as fortunate as you to be able to come here legally? Who more than likely come from a poorer background than you?

You shouldn't be riding the high horse because your parents were able to bring you here legally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration