Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 07:38 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,293,784 times

Advertisements

Yes, they are legal under the ridiculous "wet foot, dry foot" policy, but why do few of you consider the problem of Cuban immigration in South Florida?

I have to be honest with you, I've lived in Miami for over 6 years and I can honestly say that I have not met one "decent" Cuban. Most are crooks, in one way or another.

Medicare fraud is rampant here, hit and run murders are a regular occurrence. Many of these people refuse to learn English and fly their disgusting Cuban flags everywhere, as if they have colonized South Florida and turned it into North Cuba.

But don't take my word for it -- either spend some time in the "real" Miami (not the glossed over South Beach version), or take a look at these links:

Cubans in $110M Medicare fraud bought 12 condos in Dominican capital - DominicanToday.com

Miami Cuban Medicare Fraud Spinning out of Control- (Poorbuthappy in Off Topic: do your thing!)

Miami police identify suspect in doctor's hit-run death - Breaking News - Broward - MiamiHerald.com (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/breaking-news/story/872881.html - broken link)

This nonsense should have been stopped when the Mariel Boatlift occurred. These people have had over half a century to get rid of Castro and his regime. We turn Haitians away without question, even though Haiti is far more f--ked up than Cuba.

I challenge all Californians, Arizonans and Texans who feel strongly about Mexicans immigrants to come and live in Miami for just a few weeks. At least your states are still "America". Miami has degenerated into a corrupt, near-third world cesspool of human waste, thanks to the waves of immigrants that have come here and taken over.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:42 PM

217 posts, read 513,209 times
I think all of the Cubans should be deported back to Cuba as well. And yes Miami is also a third world cesspool just like Los Angeles.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
I think all of the Cubans should be deported back to Cuba as well. And yes Miami is also a third world cesspool just like Los Angeles.
Los Angeles is still a part of the United States, despite the waves of Mexican immigrants.

Miami panders to Cubans in the worst possible way -- the politicians here are corrupt and literally get away with murder, just by one simple pander to the Cuban mafia population. Cubans here would elect Adolf Hitler as mayor, Congressman, Senator or President if he/she simply uttered the words "Fidel Castro sucks!".

Miami is ruined for good. Only a category 5 hurricane can truly "fix" this place, or a major depression, because when the chips are down, Cubans tend to "bail" (as is the case with their own country).

Old 01-29-2009, 07:46 PM

1,558 posts, read 4,784,470 times
I too do not think the "wet foot dry foot" policy is fair. All illegal immigrants should be deported no matter where they are from. The "wet foot dry foot" policy just encourages illegal immigration, along with the groups in South Florida that aide the illegal immigrants.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:47 PM

1,720 posts, read 4,505,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Yes, they are legal under the ridiculous "wet foot, dry foot" policy, but why do few of you consider the problem of Cuban immigration in South Florida?

I have to be honest with you, I've lived in Miami for over 6 years and I can honestly say that I have not met one "decent" Cuban. Most are crooks, in one way or another.

Medicare fraud is rampant here, hit and run murders are a regular occurrence. Many of these people refuse to learn English and fly their disgusting Cuban flags everywhere, as if they have colonized South Florida and turned it into North Cuba.

But don't take my word for it -- either spend some time in the "real" Miami (not the glossed over South Beach version), or take a look at these links:

Cubans in $110M Medicare fraud bought 12 condos in Dominican capital - DominicanToday.com

Miami Cuban Medicare Fraud Spinning out of Control- (Poorbuthappy in Off Topic: do your thing!)

Miami police identify suspect in doctor's hit-run death - Breaking News - Broward - MiamiHerald.com (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/breaking-news/story/872881.html - broken link)

This nonsense should have been stopped when the Mariel Boatlift occurred. These people have had over half a century to get rid of Castro and his regime. We turn Haitians away without question, even though Haiti is far more f--ked up than Cuba.

I challenge all Californians, Arizonans and Texans who feel strongly about Mexicans immigrants to come and live in Miami for just a few weeks. At least your states are still "America". Miami has degenerated into a corrupt, near-third world cesspool of human waste, thanks to the waves of immigrants that have come here and taken over.
They find it easier to pick on the humble. yet these discussions are very lop-sided towards one group of Illegals. I never heard them bashing on Hungarian illegals, Asian Illegals but only on the latin/hispanic illegals.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM

217 posts, read 513,209 times
Quote:
I never heard them bashing on Hungarian illegals, Asian Illegals but only on the latin/hispanic illegals.
Last time I checked there weren't millions of Hungarian illegals living in the U.S.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
Last time I checked there weren't millions of Hungarian illegals living in the U.S.
Indeed...and last time *I* checked, Hungarians have never tried to "take over", have never tried to ram their language or culture (or lack thereof) down our throats, nor have they killed someone with a car, then driven off like a coward (either because they're drunk, have no license or genuinely don't give a rat's ass about another human being).

Old 01-29-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbo View Post
along with the groups in South Florida that aide the illegal immigrants.
You mean the Cuban politicians here that pander only to Cuban interests, whether Republican or Democrat? Just look at the crooked Diaz-Balart brothers (R) or Raul Martinez (D). They are crooked, corrupt and should not be in positions of power.

Miami Cubans would elect Santa Claus president if he said something negative about Fidel Castro. These people are dumber than a box of rocks.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
They find it easier to pick on the humble. yet these discussions are very lop-sided towards one group of Illegals. I never heard them bashing on Hungarian illegals, Asian Illegals but only on the latin/hispanic illegals.
Yeah..That's how they are..I guess all these poeple on CD are full blooded native American Indians (who were relegated to reservations on their own land). Everybody was an immigrant (forced or not) at some point.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by svg210 View Post
FYI: I am of Hungarian lineage (my father is from there); and I would have no problem turning in a bunch of 'Magyars' if here illegally
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.