Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 05:53 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i never said anything about the illegal. i was talking about the BP. or do they have the same standards and morals of a BP? arent they supposed to uphold the law? protect us from the bad guys? they have the training. the smuggler, well we knew he was a snake when we picked him up. but the BP? arent they supposed to be better?

good one K. good one.
They are better and if you weren't so blinded by your need to turn Ramos and Compean into some sort of illegal alien hit squad, you'd do a little investigating beyond mainstream media sources and get to the actual truth of the matter.

Oh, wait....I nearly forgot who I was talking to....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2009, 06:10 PM

117 posts, read 152,101 times
I don't think cops of any kind should be able to do a cover up and get away with it. These guys fouled up. First they shoot someone in the ass and then try to do a cover up. Not very smart. I just don't believe they deserved jail for it. It was after all a criminal they shot in the act of doing a crime.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:16 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherhead View Post
I don't think cops of any kind should be able to do a cover up and get away with it. These guys fouled up. First they shoot someone in the ass and then try to do a cover up. Not very smart. I just don't believe they deserved jail for it. It was after all a criminal they shot in the act of doing a crime.
Finally, something we can agree on.

Old 01-20-2009, 06:28 PM

117 posts, read 152,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Finally, something we can agree on.
It happens on occasion.

Old 01-20-2009, 11:29 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,813,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
It should have been a pardon....
I agree.

Old 01-21-2009, 04:38 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,278,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloTransplant View Post
I agree.
A pardon would have been just like they never concealed evidence and they did. They committed a crime just because the guy they commited it against was a scumbag doesn't mean they didn't commit one. This was never about them shooting him it was the lying, they are federal officers who are to be held to a higher standard than a criminal. I wish people would get it through their heads that a crime was committed.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 AM

1,095 posts, read 3,997,721 times
It's disappointing that Bush chose to pander to his idiot base by letting those murderers out of prison where they belong.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:15 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptowner View Post
It's disappointing that Bush chose to pander to his idiot base by letting those murderers out of prison where they belong.
Fair enough: had R and C been held in prison---------------by rights every illegal alien here who committed any sort of Felony should be treated that same way and those Yuppies, etc. who knowingly hired 'em be severely punished as well.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:34 AM

4,264 posts, read 9,278,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptowner View Post
Sorry to disappoint you here but you may want to get your facts straight, they are not murderers as a matter of fact the scum they shot is alive and well although I do think he is in jail. So as far as I can tell no murder.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:49 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,653 times
Ok, gotta weigh in again...................FOlks, retired cop here so I dont say this lightly.............Though I am glad those two were commutated, what they did was a black eye on American law enforcement. They concealed evidence and they falsified a report. For that they deserved to be fired. Make no doubt of it.

What I took unction with was Sutton's desire to make an example . And because they had to shoot Davilla , in the butt.........that means he was running away from them, Sutton used use of firearm in commission of felony charge against them, because when they removed evidence they committed a felony. These two weren't no angels in the out field.

Further more, They used deadly force, in violation of the Garner Decision against the drug dealer. Now Garner is the Supreme court decision that struck down the use of deadly force provision against fleeing felons, unless they represented a danger against others. I know very well the provisions of that law but that is a different story.................

But to the poster who called them murderers..............shame on you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration