Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 07:56 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,907,380 times

Advertisements

That's really racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2009, 09:06 PM

7 posts, read 9,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
That's really racist.

Yes she is. And proud of it.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:10 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
That's really racist.
The emoticon at the end of her post indicates that she is being sarcastic, the post is meant to be tongue in cheek.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
If you lived in Texas, you'd know this already. The legals tend to defend the illegals in most cases, and will even put themselves at risk to hide, or protect illegals. I'm not sure why this is, but I suspect that the legals prefer their illegal bretheren over the citizens of their new home.
It's not their "new" home. It always was their home, long before your kind ever invaded the Southwest to look around and see what they could steal.

Do not respond to this post.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
I personally don't have any problem with Americans living in Mexico, even though I've met both those who are here legally and illegally, and most people I know think the same way, but as always in any nation when someone that speaks a different language and has a different culture starts to arrive in significant amounts, some people won't like it.
Yeah, I've noticed. Includes many xenophobes posting here. KKK members have nothing on them.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by libnproud View Post
It's not their "new" home. It always was their home, long before your kind ever invaded the Southwest to look around and see what they could steal.

The most cursory study of any history text will show that this is utter nonsense. You must be very loosely educated to believe that.

Who made you moderator? This is a forum and anyone who chooses to is free to respond to your posts, irrespective of whether you happen to like it or not.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:26 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,049,253 times
Quote:
That's really racist.
Agreed. Her hatred towards Latino's is really sad.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:33 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:

You're funny...you post on a public forum based upon debate and you end your post with "Do not respond to this post?"

Well, I just did---will it now self destruction in 30 seconds?

And by the way, a little fyi--the Southwest was not inhabited by Mexicans until September 16, 1821--Mexico as a country did not exist before that date However, Spain invaded the Southwest in the 1520's--spreading smallpox, the post colonial gift that keeps on giving--through the indigenous population while brutally subjecting, forcibly converting, and enslaving every Native American culture they came into contact with. So, if by "your kind" you mean the Spanish--or even the Mexicans, who continued Spain's policies when dealing with the indigenous population post independence from Spain--well, I reckon you'll have to check with the poster to determine his/her ethnic origins to see whether or not, the ambiguous statement "your kind" applies to their particular situation.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:46 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
What post? Did somebody see a post go by?......hello........can you read this? SOMEBODY PLEASE respond to this post.

Hello.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
You're funny...you post on a public forum based upon debate and you end your post with "Do not respond to this post?"

Well, I just did---will it now self destruction in 30 seconds?

And by the way, a little fyi--the Southwest was not inhabited by Mexicans until September 16, 1821--Mexico as a country did not exist before that date However, Spain invaded the Southwest in the 1520's--spreading smallpox, the post colonial gift that keeps on giving--through the indigenous population while brutally subjecting, forcibly converting, and enslaving every Native American culture they came into contact with. So, if by "your kind" you mean the Spanish--or even the Mexicans, who continued Spain's policies when dealing with the indigenous population post independence from Spain--well, I reckon you'll have to check with the poster to determine his/her ethnic origins to see whether or not, the ambiguous statement "your kind" applies to their particular situation.
ROFL!
His post is still here so I guess not. There are some interesting types here tonight, I wonder what the occasion is? I was on line once on another board when this woman threatened to call the police because this guy said he would like to shoot her with a Star Trek Phaser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration