Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 07:48 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
Very alarming. Citizens of Hispanic descent.
We need to end birthright citizenship so we don't have this huge surge in Hispanic-Americans.
Well, we will save money on high school expenses since half of them drop out.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:57 PM

142 posts, read 221,989 times
Whites becoming a minority? Should we put in an amendement refusing all Mexicans entry?

By 2050 Whites will be a minority. That is if immigration rates continue as they are (it seems like it will change) Let's not forget that since interracial marriage is becoming mroe accepted, that will also speed the decline of white americans .

Old 05-28-2009, 08:01 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Corinthians127 View Post
Whites becoming a minority? Should we put in an amendement refusing all Mexicans entry?

By 2050 Whites will be a minority. That is if immigration rates continue as they are (it seems like it will change) Let's not forget that since interracial marriage is becoming mroe accepted, that will also speed the decline of white americans .
Ah yes, trying to confuse legal immigration with illegal immigration again. Your shenanigans are getting old.

Can you point out one post in which someone mentioned being opposed to legal Mexican immigration (if you have any intelligence to distinguish legal from illegal)?

Old 05-28-2009, 08:04 PM

I'm not one who fears the rise of Hispanic population . That is all this thread was, "whites becoming a minority, we must do something to stop hispanics from entering!"

IN case you didn't notice, the title to is "immigrants" not illegal immigrants. YOU have illegal immigrants and legal confused.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:08 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:

Who gives a f? I don't. My son is a black haired, black eyed, brown skinned charmer which means my grandchildren will also be tall dark and gorgeous.

Can't wait

709 posts, read 1,767,632 times
Quote:

By 2050 Whites will be a minority. That is if immigration rates continue as they are (it seems like it will change) Let's not forget that since interracial marriage is becoming mroe accepted, that will also speed the decline of white americans
Whites will make up about 50% of the U.S population by that time, there for they will still be the largest racial group in the country. Not exactly a tiny small minority like you wish they would be.

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,721 times
Quote:
I'm not one who fears the rise of Hispanic population . That is all this thread was, "whites becoming a minority, we must do something to stop hispanics from entering!"
Since when were illegal aliens considered US citizens? You do realize that the topic of the thread is aimed at children being born to illegals?

Quote:
The Pew Hispanic Center estimated less than 10 percent of Hispanic children are living in the United States illegally. But many of them are the children of parents who are in the country illegally.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sometimes it's good to do some reading, don't you think?

Doing that can sometimes help you understand the main concept instead of trying to turn a discussion into a 1Corinthians127 shenanigans thread.

Still sticking to those shenanigans by trying to derail the thread topic, aren't you? How sad.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:09 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Quote:

IN case you didn't notice, the title to is "immigrants" not illegal immigrants. YOU have illegal immigrants and legal confused.
Actually I am reading the title as 'illegal aliens are having kids....'
But then I am fluent in English like that, so....

Old 05-28-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Actually I am reading the title as 'illegal aliens are having kids....'
But then I am fluent in English like that, so....
The article from UPI, not the biased OP.

I love how you guys flame people who are not easily brainwashed to become sheep.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:13 PM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
The article from UPI, not the biased OP.

I love how you guys flame people who are not easily brainwashed to become sheep.
Who cares what color they are. The point is that a huge percentage of people are Illegals having "American" children by default.

Ya, I consider that an issue. Knocking down the door to ravage social services should be a wake up call to anyone American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration