Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:52 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times

Advertisements

How on earth can any country allow itself to be so outrageously abused by illegal aliens? This is only one state. Imagine the collective costs associated with illegal aliens and their US-born offspring. If we don’t end the manipulation of the 14th Amendment, we are destined to fail as a nation. By conferring citizenship to the offspring of illegal aliens, we are rewarding them for violating our laws; and, they will continue to come, because the benefits far outweigh the risks.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES COUNTY - Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich released figures from the county Department of Public Social Services showing that illegal aliens' children born in the United States collected nearly $570 million in welfare and food stamps in 2009.

"When you add this to $350 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers far exceeds $1 billion a year - not including the millions of dollars for education," Antonovich said.
The Signal - Santa Clarita Valley News - Antonovich: 2009 welfare costs for children of illegal aliens top $500 million
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 10:04 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
They've just about strangled to death the golden goose (California).

Once California falls fully due to this pro-illegal regime, the whole country will feel the blow.

American tax payers with means are leaving the state in droves. Can't rightly say I blame them - the lawmakers keep reaching down their pants further and further in order to continue to support the illegal population of uneducated do-nothings.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:08 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

Once California falls fully due to this pro-illegal regime, the whole country will feel the blow.

American tax payers with means are leaving the state in droves. Can't rightly say I blame them - the lawmakers keep reaching down their pants further and further in order to continue to support the illegal population of uneducated do-nothings.
It’s utter insanity. Will all states wait until they are bankrupted by these invaders, or will they finally open their eyes and learn from CA?

Old 02-09-2010, 10:45 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:

Maybe California will need to be kicked in its (financial) balls to wake up. Needless to say: I am mystified as to why it has not turned on its massive numbers of illegal aliens.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It’s utter insanity. Will all states wait until they are bankrupted by these invaders, or will they finally open their eyes and learn from CA?
Arizona and Oklahoma have woken up----------despite the best attempts by pro illegal alien apologist traitors.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:51 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
Quote:

This statement saddens me to no end. The beauty of California has been declining for several years now, I lived there and had hopes of returning. Now I discourage anyone to even visit due to the utter disgraced decline not only socially, economically but culturally as well. America no longer resides there. What started as a good faith invitation was suddenly abused by invaders. And all that know nature, it is never a good thing when an invading species breed. So those of particular cultures mindset to grow in numbers beyond self sustaining proportions while sucking the only funds by abusing a loophole that those of a criminal mindset find, certainly produces an empty till. This has got to stop.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
This statement saddens me to no end. The beauty of California has been declining for several years now, I lived there and had hopes of returning. Now I discourage anyone to even visit due to the utter disgraced decline not only socially, economically but culturally as well. America no longer resides there. What started as a good faith invitation was suddenly abused by invaders. And all that know nature, it is never a good thing when an invading species breed. So those of particular cultures mindset to grow in numbers beyond self sustaining proportions while sucking the only funds by abusing a loophole that those of a criminal mindset find, certainly produces an empty till. This has got to stop.
Yep, and this is why I have avoided answering the other thread about what would happen if all the illegals would leave - suffice it to say, my answer would be brutally honest, and would be extremely "politically incorrect".

Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
Quote:
Yep, and this is why I have avoided answering the other thread about what would happen if all the illegals would leave - suffice it to say, my answer would be brutally honest, and would be extremely "politically incorrect".
I truly don't care what people "call me", I just call it like I see it and feel it. To me there is nothing disparaging in my comment, I did not attack any"one"...just how things are.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Just look at that idiot Schwarzeneggar,he's been pandering to them for 7+years and now he casually mentions them(Illegals).His and the legislatures solution is to raise traffic citation fees,install more redlight cameras,increase the vehicle tax and best of all release criminals early to prey on the population.They already had one of their early released criminals picked up for attempted rape!Also with all the Sanctuary Cities here and ethnocentric politicians like L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa and others they'll sit back and watch as California will eventually declare BK so they can blame the BK trustees for all the cuts they'll have to make,so they can avoid doing it themselves.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:37 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:

Yes i hope other States, learn from the friggin MISTAKES we have here in Calif, and don't make the same mistatkes. I would honestly like to kick some butt, but where do i begin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration