Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 AM

413 posts, read 562,149 times

Advertisements

"Many people would have us believe that it would not actually be possible to round up and deport all illegal aliens in the U.S. This is most definitely not the case. It is merely a lack of resolve to do so. How can I say this? Easy. It’s been done successfully multiple times in the past. In fact, three of our most well-known presidents initiated successfull illegal alien deportation programs."

Read more:
The deportation of illegal aliens is possible

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. YOU can make a difference!
Sign up with: The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): US Immigration Reform & What You Can Do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 02:21 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
american biz and government want illegal immigration. they get what they want bek american labor is anti labor and hates unions.
unions would prevent what has happened. this is why french labor is holding its own, and we are not. our government simply ignores us.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:55 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
american biz and government want illegal immigration. they get what they want bek american labor is anti labor and hates unions.
unions would prevent what has happened. this is why french labor is holding its own, and we are not. our government simply ignores us.

Unions love illegal immigration because it is easier to sign up illegals. The unions are in it for the money. They could care less about the country or the American worker. The president of SEIU (hussein obama's buds) bragged how the majority of their union workers are illegal immigrants. As an after thought he did say and "and we have a few legal workers too"

This will have to be tackled state by state demanding E-Verify is used or picket the business. If they are not a business signed up for E--Verify, boycott it. Once the illegals are driven from jobs they will leave providing our government does not continue to give them welfare.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:03 AM

205 posts, read 589,229 times
Everybody immigrated from somewhere, unless you are native american.

How are you goning to deport all so-called illegals anyway?
You gonna get a ship and send the Chinese back to China?
What about the Europeans who enter the country illegally?
How you gonna round them up?

No offense but, seems like it's just a "certain group" of people who are afraid and/or intimidated by people coming here to make a life for themselves.
Sometimes they can't afford to purchase the required documents until they can earn enough money to do so.
Live and let live. Focus some of that negative energy on global warming or feeding the homeless....something positive.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Close up all government loopholes. Then see how long they last on ONLY the under the table money an employer gives them.

They are coming here because they can get both money and government aid.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:44 AM

258 posts, read 448,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Close up all government loopholes. Then see how long they last on ONLY the under the table money an employer gives them.

They are coming here because they can get both money and government aid.

Why do you care? I don't understand what difference it will make in your life.
I'm sure you aren't concerned about them taking your job because you wouldn't be doing the same type of work as them anyway...right?

Old 02-23-2010, 04:48 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
Why do you care? I don't understand what difference it will make in your life.
I'm sure you aren't concerned about them taking your job because you wouldn't be doing the same type of work as them anyway...right?
As long as I pay taxes that go to fund programs that illegals overwhelm then I care.

Anchor babies qualify for entitlement programs. That's my tax money hard at work for NON Americans. I care.

Children of illegals in the schools and we have to feed them too. That's my tax money at for for NON Americans. I care.

It's goes deeper than someone mowing lawns for money under the table.
If it were that simple then I don't care.

In parts of Texas both the schools and medical system are overwhelmed because they have to take care of the illegals. The illegals don't pay taxes so someone else has to pick up the tab.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:18 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,684 times
Quote:
As long as I pay taxes that go to fund programs that illegals overwhelm then I care.

Anchor babies qualify for entitlement programs. That's my tax money hard at work for NON Americans. I care.

Children of illegals in the schools and we have to feed them too. That's my tax money at for for NON Americans. I care.

In parts of Texas both the schools and medical system are overwhelmed because they have to take care of the illegals. The illegals don't pay taxes so someone else has to pick up the tab.
You can't make it any clearer than that!

Old 02-23-2010, 05:24 AM

258 posts, read 448,381 times
Quote:

Sort of like us paying for criminals for 20 years in prison?
Hmmm, let me think.
Pay for a murderer in prison with my tax dollars or cmplain about a hungry family trying to make a better life for themselves by coming here and working.
Tough decision, huh
?
Sorry... I believe in giving everyone a chance for a better life...as long as they are not breaking the law.
It's the second commandment.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:39 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvetta View Post
Everybody immigrated from somewhere, unless you are native american.

How are you goning to deport all so-called illegals anyway?
You gonna get a ship and send the Chinese back to China?
What about the Europeans who enter the country illegally?
How you gonna round them up?

No offense but, seems like it's just a "certain group" of people who are afraid and/or intimidated by people coming here to make a life for themselves.
Sometimes they can't afford to purchase the required documents until they can earn enough money to do so.
Live and let live. Focus some of that negative energy on global warming or feeding the homeless....something positive.

Everytime I see this it makes my brain ache. Of all the people born in America, where did they immigrate from. What country are they to return to? ONLY immigrants are immigrants! Geeeeeze, it's so simple a caveman could figure it out!

A VERY LARGE number of the illegal immigrants do not come here to make a life, they come here for us to pay for their life. More than 50% of them are on welfare!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration