Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2019, 11:37 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by equid0x View Post
I just looked it up... Interior of the statue has been closed since 2001. However, you can still visit Liberty Island and tour the exterior.
Wrong again. You re on a winning streak.

July 4, 2009 - The crown of the Statue of Liberty is reopened to visitors.
https://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/us/st...cts/index.html

Old 02-01-2019, 11:49 AM

1,927 posts, read 1,057,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Another illustration you need better sources. Visitors to the SofL are at record levels and the interior was fully restored. Closed for a while after hurricane Sandy but open since mid 2013.
Who cares? It's only a demonstration that I have better things to do than sit around digging for links for real estate trolls on city-data when I have a business to run. Adios!

Old 02-01-2019, 11:59 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Who cares? It's only a demonstration that I have better things to do than sit around digging for links for real estate trolls on city-data when I have a business to run. Adios!
So your defense is you do not have the time to worry about what is true but just get to make up the things you post?

We all will have to remember that as we read your posts.

Old 02-01-2019, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
So your defense is you do not have the time to worry about what is true but just get to make up the things you post?

We all will have to remember that as we read your posts.
It's not made up. The interior was closed in 2001. I took the data straight from the Google top search results, so if those are wrong, then Google ought to update it.

You are the one who said it reopened in 2013 and that may well be the case. I couldn't find anything corroborating your statement, but I didn't try too hard, because I don't really care whether the interior and exterior the Statue of Liberty is open, and said info is completely irrelevant to the conversation anyways.

You and your multiple troll accounts have been on a campaign to discredit me and others here for years now. Give it up.

Old 02-01-2019, 02:55 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
It's not made up. The interior was closed in 2001. I took the data straight from the Google top search results, so if those are wrong, then Google ought to update it.

You are the one who said it reopened in 2013 and that may well be the case. I couldn't find anything corroborating your statement, but I didn't try too hard, because I don't really care whether the interior and exterior the Statue of Liberty is open, and said info is completely irrelevant to the conversation anyways.

You and your multiple troll accounts have been on a campaign to discredit me and others here for years now. Give it up.
It is the case.

I personally visited the Statue of Liberty a few months after the July 2013 reopening (after the post Hurricane Sandy refresh), doing everything except going up in the torch.

Old 02-01-2019, 08:43 PM

2,880 posts, read 2,807,706 times
Quote:
So basically you know nothing, and use Google to look things up and then fail at that.

I was going to label you a Google Scientist, but you just don't make the cut.

Old 02-01-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
So basically you know nothing, and use Google to look things up and then fail at that.

I was going to label you a Google Scientist, but you just don't make the cut.
I'm sure you would have known the opening and closing dates of the Statue of Liberty interior right off the top of your head.

How does this personal attack disprove my points?

Old 02-01-2019, 10:42 PM

929 posts, read 399,500 times
What does the Statue of Liberty have to do with immigrants illegally crossing our borders, drug smugglers bringing toxic crap into our country..? zero..zilch..nada..in other words lets leave her out of these.

Meanwhile, the great defenders(PizzaSupreme, ticking time bomb, duetrion, whatever his name is) of illegal crossers has not responded to my post (#364)on the news released yesterday...border patrol agents frustrated about no walls, 4 illegal immigrants caught crossing with drugs in one of our open borders, largest bust of fentanyl at one of our ports...

Did you see the weak chain link fence by the railroad tracks? They jumped over it every night...

cricket...cricket..cricket..that's all I hear

Truth hurts...

Leave Lady Liberty alone..

Old 02-02-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
What does the Statue of Liberty have to do with immigrants illegally crossing our borders, drug smugglers bringing toxic crap into our country..? zero..zilch..nada..in other words lets leave her out of these.

Meanwhile, the great defenders(PizzaSupreme, ticking time bomb, duetrion, whatever his name is) of illegal crossers has not responded to my post (#364)on the news released yesterday...border patrol agents frustrated about no walls, 4 illegal immigrants caught crossing with drugs in one of our open borders, largest bust of fentanyl at one of our ports...

Did you see the weak chain link fence by the railroad tracks? They jumped over it every night...

cricket...cricket..cricket..that's all I hear

Truth hurts...

Leave Lady Liberty alone..
So the largest bust of fentanyl came at a port of entry? I would have thought with all that open space they wouldn't have been so stupid. We definitely need a wall now, before they decide to get more intelligent.

It must have been those illegal immigrants driving a truck from SC and dumping radioactive material in NV too... Definitely need a wall to stop that, but I propose we also build it around the entire state of NV

Any more idiotic bits of reasoning from you or are you done sharing with us the top stories from the Xenophobic Chronicles?

Old 02-02-2019, 12:55 AM

Most American's don't want a wall and most do not want Trump as president, but we don't live in a democracy, so this is what we get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas