Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2019, 04:17 PM

2,928 posts, read 3,552,260 times

Advertisements

I want Trump to honor his campaign promise of making Mexico pay for the wall.

If you voted for him knowing that this promise was in fact a lie, and that the plan all along was for the American tax payers to pay for the wall, then let's meet up in person right here in Vegas so I can throttle you for being that deceptive with any person with a half working brain.

Now stop this BS. You right wingers make me want to invest in doxing solutions to out you.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:28 PM

15,854 posts, read 14,479,382 times
Here's the thing. Doing so would probably require the cooperation of the House. They could deduct from foreign aid to Mexico. They could tax a significant portion of cash remittances by Mexicans, many illegal aliens, in this country going back to Mexico. They could (although this might screw with the NAFTA 2 deal they just made) tariff imports from Mexco. There are probably others.

All these would require the House to go along to pass legislation. Would they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrhazy View Post

If you voted for him knowing that this promise was in fact a lie, and that the plan all along was for the American tax payers to pay for the wall, then let's meet up in person right here in Vegas so I can throttle you for being that deceptive with any person with a half working brain.

Now stop this BS. You right wingers make me want to invest in doxing solutions to out you.

Old 02-03-2019, 04:34 PM

2,928 posts, read 3,552,260 times
I dunno. I didn't vote for Trump. The wall is a stupid idea that will cost probably well over 100 billion when all the infrastructure is laid out.

All it does is make it so that animals lose their ability for genetic diversity that cross the border to mate and makes it harder for people that probably have more right to be in this country than most of the white people that are all up in arms about brown skinned people. Drugs almost all come through a large road, and those roads have guarded checkpoints, and they're still getting through because the cartels just play the odds game.

Instead of going after multi millionaires and taxing them till it hurts to make up for the fact they all outsourced your jobs to China and Mexico, youre going after the broke ass Mexicans who are barely able to scratch out a living.

Way to realize who the bad guys are.

Old 02-03-2019, 06:22 PM

241 posts, read 143,433 times
Quote:
I dunno. I didn't vote for Trump. The wall is a stupid idea that will cost probably well over 100 billion when all the infrastructure is laid out.

All it does is make it so that animals lose their ability for genetic diversity that cross the border to mate and makes it harder for people that probably have more right to be in this country than most of the white people that are all up in arms about brown skinned people. Drugs almost all come through a large road, and those roads have guarded checkpoints, and they're still getting through because the cartels just play the odds game.

Instead of going after multi millionaires and taxing them till it hurts to make up for the fact they all outsourced your jobs to China and Mexico, youre going after the broke ass Mexicans who are barely able to scratch out a living.

Amen! Great post...they ignore the billionaires and focus on the Mexicans because not only are they racist but dumb as well. These people vote against their own interests with pride and arrogance...

Old 02-03-2019, 07:57 PM

2,880 posts, read 2,807,706 times
It's a distraction game, and Trump is winning it.

Old 02-03-2019, 09:54 PM

929 posts, read 399,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
So the largest bust of fentanyl came at a port of entry? I would have thought with all that open space they wouldn't have been so stupid. We definitely need a wall now, before they decide to get more intelligent.

It must have been those illegal immigrants driving a truck from SC and dumping radioactive material in NV too... Definitely need a wall to stop that, but I propose we also build it around the entire state of NV

Any more idiotic bits of reasoning from you or are you done sharing with us the top stories from the Xenophobic Chronicles?
No surprise here as this is what you and frankly, the rest of liberals are good at--you twist and bend the facts until it fits your view. Then you create a diversion and tell a whole different story than what we are talking about..all because you can't accept the facts on the ground as it happens.

Let's see,

-- you skipped the fact that 4 illegal immigrants wearing army ACU and carrying drugs was spotted by the National Guard after crossing an open border in NM

-- you skipped the fact that illegal immigrants jumps over chain link fence almost every night near the rail road tracks in El Paso, watched the video, as told by an old hispanic lady. The border patrol chief is Hispanic, even him recognized this as an issue.

Meanwhile, all I did was share the news that happened within a few days...I laid everything out including the fentanyl bust at our ports..this is the reality and there is no escaping these stories. It shows that we need to do everything we can to stop these crap, including building a WALL in much needed areas. Is this so hard for you comprehend?

On top of that, you manage to insert the plutonium shipment story, WTF, how is that even related to illegal immigration.

Lastly, you call the local ABC news station in El Paso xenophobe? The very people that are telling the stories as it happens on the ground? But continue to put your liberal blinders on...

It's clear to me that you will always put illegal immigrants over US and legal citizens...just don't understand why you would do this though...unless....

ah never mind.

Old 02-03-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:

hahahahah, do you really believe for a sec that people voted for Trump because of this reason? Dig deeper my friend..Obama made our country looked so weak on a lot of critical issues people voted for Trump so they can get republican in the office.

If you wanna to meet, lets meet at the Broadacres Swap meet lol.

Stop this BS? okay guys let stop now, lol, some random person on the internet said we should bbbwaahahahhaha

Last edited by MaryoVilla; 02-03-2019 at 10:33 PM..

Old 02-03-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
Former ICE director says wall doesn't make sense
https://www.thisisinsider.com/former...-threat-2019-1

Fiber Optic Cable is a better solution than a medieval wall
https://amp.businessinsider.com/fibe...er-wall-2019-2
ICE director from the Obama era, lol, flawed reasoning, clearly has no common sense

Old 02-03-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:

okay got it, lets open our borders and let everyone in. Lets go after the millionaires and tax them to hell so they can pay for more illegal immigrants to come here...

are you sure you live in the USA? bbwwaaaahhahahahah

Old 02-03-2019, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuterion View Post
Amen! Great post...they ignore the billionaires and focus on the Mexicans because not only are they racist but dumb as well. These people vote against their own interests with pride and arrogance...
You do realized that Mexicans are not the only ones illegally crossing the border right? Or have you been living under a rock?

The citizens of the ****hole countries in South America are the biggest offenders at the moment...

Btw, law-breaking illegal immigrants come in different colors, the stupid Russians and Asians that come here to have anchor babies.

The Eastern Europeans, Asians, Germans, Irish, British...that overstays their visas...

All dirtbags in my opinions...no exceptions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas