Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2016, 11:54 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,126,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
And where's las vegas drunk and/or aqualung? Anyone heard from either of them?
LVD still reads the forum, but rarely posts.

Old 05-19-2016, 12:24 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,583,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
And where's las vegas drunk and/or aqualung? Anyone heard from either of them?
I know LVD personally, he's not a good person, a less than savory character

Out of curiosity, I looked up his name on google and it seems he is living back in Phoenix these days....that is of course if he hasn't drank himself to death by now...his alcohol problem was worse than many realize

Old 05-19-2016, 12:25 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,583,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
She has not been in the forum for a very long time. I had been wondering about her lately.
She told me she moved back to Detroit (I DM'ed here), so that car I saw wasn't her....kinda thankful for hat since if I had flagged that driver down and talked to them, that would have been SUPER emabarassing

Old 05-19-2016, 02:28 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,252,856 times
I cannot blame you for feeling that way DavieJ. I will be the first to admit I was a bad person. First off, I am no longer a drunk. I only drink on occasion, the last time being 7 months ago! I also have been getting psychological help for the last year. I finally found out what has been wrong with me for all this time. I have fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. In other words, my mom drank while she pregnant which severely messed me up. I started getting drunk before I was even born, imagine that. Regardless, I am still here in Las Vegas and doing the best I ever have. I got my old job back doing security, but I only work part-time now. I have learned to trade the forex markets successfully so that is where I make the bulk of my money now. I turn 41 in a few days, and can now say that I have finally grown up. I will add that to anyone I have offended in the past, I am truly sorry for my former actions. Please forgive me, as I cannot change the past. I really am a completely different person than I used to be. I credit that to the endless hours of therapy I have received which made a big difference. Enough about me. Not to long ago, I apologized to Adam (Aqualung) and he accepted. Unfortunately, he is not doing well at all now. Here is a very recent update from him.

"I'm in room # (deleted) at (deleted), which is accords the street from (deleted) here in Las Vegas. I've been down since 6/9/15, and I almost died. I had a lung in infection for which they gave me a tracheotomy, and I also had a stroke. Sadly, I can no longer walk. For those of you in the area, visits would be great."

I feel horrible for him. I will finish with this: I am not coming back to this forum. I just wanted to briefly come in here to clear up any misconceptions.

LVS (Las Vegas Sober)

Old 05-19-2016, 03:22 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,294,055 times
Whatever happened to Aqualungs common law wife? The snake eater. Sorry he is doing so poorly. I always hoped he would get it together. With all his other health problems he had, I am amazed that he is still alive. Seems like just barely.
As for you LVD, I never thought you were a bad person. From what little I know of you from that one night a bunch of City Data people and us of course got together, I thought underneath the booze there was a decent guy underneath. So, don't worry, I am not one of the haters. I am glad you got a handle on the drinking. Not only will it save you money, but I bet you feel a lot better too overall. I wish you continued success.

Old 05-19-2016, 06:15 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,433,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I cannot blame you for feeling that way DavieJ. I will be the first to admit I was a bad person. First off, I am no longer a drunk. I only drink on occasion, the last time being 7 months ago! I also have been getting psychological help for the last year. I finally found out what has been wrong with me for all this time. I have fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. In other words, my mom drank while she pregnant which severely messed me up. I started getting drunk before I was even born, imagine that. Regardless, I am still here in Las Vegas and doing the best I ever have. I got my old job back doing security, but I only work part-time now. I have learned to trade the forex markets successfully so that is where I make the bulk of my money now. I turn 41 in a few days, and can now say that I have finally grown up. I will add that to anyone I have offended in the past, I am truly sorry for my former actions. Please forgive me, as I cannot change the past. I really am a completely different person than I used to be. I credit that to the endless hours of therapy I have received which made a big difference. Enough about me. Not to long ago, I apologized to Adam (Aqualung) and he accepted. Unfortunately, he is not doing well at all now. Here is a very recent update from him.

"I'm in room # (deleted) at (deleted), which is accords the street from (deleted) here in Las Vegas. I've been down since 6/9/15, and I almost died. I had a lung in infection for which they gave me a tracheotomy, and I also had a stroke. Sadly, I can no longer walk. For those of you in the area, visits would be great."

I feel horrible for him. I will finish with this: I am not coming back to this forum. I just wanted to briefly come in here to clear up any misconceptions.

LVS (Las Vegas Sober)
Great to hear from you LVD........ This thread used to be amazingly entertaining a few years ago, and you were a big part of that. Glad to hear you're doing ok.

As for Kimba, I am in regular contact with her, and she is doing just fine, but she misses the great LV weather!!

Old 05-19-2016, 08:19 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,299,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post

LVS (Las Vegas Sober)
Good for you LVD. I wish you the best.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:20 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,299,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Whatever happened to Aqualungs common law wife? The snake eater. Sorry he is doing so poorly. I always hoped he would get it together. With all his other health problems he had, I am amazed that he is still alive. Seems like just barely.
As for you LVD, I never thought you were a bad person. From what little I know of you from that one night a bunch of City Data people and us of course got together, I thought underneath the booze there was a decent guy underneath. So, don't worry, I am not one of the haters. I am glad you got a handle on the drinking. Not only will it save you money, but I bet you feel a lot better too overall. I wish you continued success.
That was a night to remember for sure!

I still have the zipline video

Old 05-19-2016, 10:16 PM

117 posts, read 146,135 times
LVD --- wishing you all the best!

Old 05-19-2016, 11:28 PM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times
I've had my own secretive knowledge of LVD's problem all along, through a birthdate delineation, but given that so many laugh at, ridicule, denounce the whole idea of Astrology, which I've been studying for 30-40 years, it would all be a nothing more than a foreign language, to the left-brained crowd, if I were to expound on it.

Left-brained: heavy influence of reason and logic, attributed to the signs Libra, Gemini, Aquarius (will only subscribe to it if it's scientifically, logically proven) and the earth signs of Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo (if I can't touch it, smell it, see it, I have no use for it).

One's astrological Sun sign, in many cases, is only a small part of you, and in some cases, nonexistent.
Most people would be shocked at how much your Moon sign reveals about you, or one's Ascendant/Rising sign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas