Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 07:38 AM

1,473 posts, read 1,330,292 times

Advertisements

I read something very similar written in German, Mexicans were Jews or polacken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 06:09 PM

6,507 posts, read 7,541,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEJANOTRUMP17 View Post
Im a tejano born and raised mom is from san antonio and father from the border of mexico i learned spanish the hard by observing my surrounding and watching t.v with my grandfather buggin him all the time "what did they say"? Today i speak it when needed spanish is my second language. Ive encountered through out growing up the frustration with spanish speaking people today. I did my best to talk to them but like my dad said im mocho so its chopped up i guess. Then when i was talking to someone to translate to help others i felt disrespected with theyre slick talk unappreciated m'fckers and that change everything cause i see it all the time and they expect us to bow down to them man they got me ****ed up.. I went to a stop n go years back when i asked for a pack of cigarettes in english and this mf said in spanish to "hey talk to me in spanish" i put those two different time together these wetbacks dont like us. Especially in warehouse industry when we speak english hating on us tejanos cause they cant understand us always asking me que dijo ? Im like man ask him yourself! I hear it about from people in prison chicanos at war with paisas same scenarios. You cant say i never gave the benifit of the doubt when i took the time out of my way to help one and that ****ed it up for everyone else. Last elections i voted for our current president donald j. Trump. Nowadays his point was very clear about illegals a relative of mine female age 13 was attacked by a ******* as she was waliking home from school i recieve amber alerts child abducted by a mexican later the local news broadcast the assailant sure was a *******. I know i believe there are some good people but they put a bad name for these good people and its ****ed up cause you never it could be related. I spoke my mind about this i dont give a **** if most of yall disagree with me oh well line up just like the others or call someone who cares.i care about people and i think these people protesting about the wall being built later hopefully soon. But these people had enough time to get legal especially family who care about them that get here they shouldve gotten straight. Now they do alot of hit and runs not a trace of who they are they get all drunk from the club/bars taking risks of other lives and these mojados have no real records. Understand this if you live next to a house full of wetbacks and you have a daughter and someday your daughter comes to you telling you that she does not feel comfortable everytime she has to come thru the front area of your house without one of them whistling at her?? What would you do?? I had to do what i had to do was set an example by going up to there door and told everyone inside yall best leave my little girl or they will be problems try me with my s&w .40 on the side. That month later they were gone. Im not on that time about viva the raza im on my time. So thats all i have to say... Build that wall trump with piranas in the river.

Type o's, bad grammar, run-on sentences, insults, swearing, talking about prisons... As a Mexican/American born and raised in Texas, I feel embarrassed and ashamed that you called yourself Tejano.

I had to do what i had to do was set an example by going up to there door and told everyone inside yall best leave my little girl or they will be problems try me with my s&w .40 on the side.

Old 03-16-2017, 09:13 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,960,662 times
Indifferent to benignly hostile.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:15 AM

983 posts, read 1,635,120 times
I don't mind pochos... until they start calling their weird inventions Mexican food, then I get a little bit mad.

Old 04-23-2017, 06:20 AM

146 posts, read 150,887 times
As Mexican I can tell YOU they're are huge differences Mexican Americans are not Mexican enough some are still very strong connected to their Mexican roots and the Spanish language.

The way Mexicans well at least middle-upper class Mexicans see Mexican Americans as trashy ignorant poor descends the were burden to the Mexican society no culture no respect for Mexico they're ashamed of Mexico and so on etc.

This is just my personal perspective from a middle class Mexican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico