Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 10:01 PM

72 posts, read 137,060 times

Advertisements

So you are going 25 mph which i said is the slowest speed limit not how fast her car would go anyone knows that but if you hit a ice patch or one of the millions of potholes or a drift in the road and it spins you out of control you get a ticket but wolf down some grub and choke hey thats ok.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:06 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,863,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by german71 View Post
So you are going 25 mph which i said is the slowest speed limit not how fast her car would go anyone knows that but if you hit a ice patch or one of the millions of potholes or a drift in the road and it spins you out of control you get a ticket but wolf down some grub and choke hey thats ok.
No, that isn't the lowest speed limit. That is the lowest posted speed limit, which means it is as FAST as you can go in that one stretch of road. You can, and should go SLOWER than the posted max speed if it is slippery. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 PM

[quote=Bydand;13425316]No, that isn't the lowest speed limit. That is the lowest posted speed limit, which means it is as FAST as you can go in that one stretch of road. You can, and should go SLOWER than the posted max speed if it is slippery. Why is this so hard for you to understand?[/
You show me the local federal or state law that describes this but allows someone to eat and drive and your answers are selected and wandering since you pick one small piece of anything that is written and i know it is illegal to lose control of your vehicle do to any reason wheather it be eating or any other activity you are performing instead of driving furthermore if he chocked from a health issue or something else out of his control then it would be out of his hands but this is no different than drinking and driving or perforing any other act period.
Losing control of your vehicle due to your own actions is unacceptable and illegal period.Had he took 1 minute or thirty seconds to eat BEFORE driving it would have saved him from crashing.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:32 PM

Here is the waterfowl dying in lake mi
Michigan Sea Grant > News & Events

Old 03-26-2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGatti View Post
Well I made reservations today for the 4th of July weekend in TC. We wanted to stay on the bay this year and be able to walk to and from our room to the Cherry Festival....... well I could not find a room anywhere within walking distance of downtown that was worth the price they were looking to charge. Most places I called were booked solid. I'm not about to pay $200+ for a lower rated hotel room. SO! We figured if we're going to have to pay $230 for a room we might as well stay at the Great Wolf Lodge so we have the water park.

Here it is only March and I am looking forward to this weekend already. I'd be willing to bet TC is going to be jam packed this year, add the fact the Blue Angels will be back and this is going to be one great Cherry Festival week for the city. Anyone else going up?
Packed with what dead ducks and smelly fish washed up on shore?
Or maybe cars driving on the pothole filled streets?
Or hey i got a idea all the police who like to drink this time of year can fill the jails with mostly innocent tourists and bleed them dry or even you can watch the blue angels fly thru the sky to help contribute to global warming and waste fuel.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:22 AM

749 posts, read 2,772,531 times
LOL, what a bitter a-hole! You wish you were lucky enough to live in such a beautiful place, but alas, you dont/cant so you knock it. You wouldnt fit it any way with that bitter attitude, we dont want ya!

Old 03-27-2010, 07:56 AM

1,742 posts, read 4,003,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGatti View Post
We decided to rent a cabin in Scolls favorite city instead from the 3rd until the 10th. Will still be going to TC though. Only 3 months and a few days. LOL
Where the hell did you find a cabin in Harper Woods?

Quote:
Traverse city is a good example of captilism with the stench from pollution in the lakes including lake michigan and a corrupt police force where as these police have killed people in their jails and constantly get away with whatever they want.As for the cherry festival i beleive it just adds more pollution and is a huge waste.More should be done to have year round activities for children.

When did Kwame Kilpatrick become mayor of Traverse City?

Old 03-27-2010, 09:17 AM

8,882 posts, read 19,858,652 times
Quote:
Packed with what dead ducks and smelly fish washed up on shore?
Or maybe cars driving on the pothole filled streets?
Or hey i got a idea all the police who like to drink this time of year can fill the jails with mostly innocent tourists and bleed them dry or even you can watch the blue angels fly thru the sky to help contribute to global warming and waste fuel.
Wow, thanks for taking this discussion completely off topic. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan