Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,072,643 times

Advertisements

Thank you for the kind words words 7 of 9. Maybe if my dad had not turned gay and had never ran away with his Argentine boyfriend causing me to run amok with the law as a child and being stuck in a state run reform school, just maybe I wouldn't have turned out like this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 05:26 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,681,199 times
LOL
However on the other hand these things caused you to be a survivor and a friend to animals and birds. I really think we are on a journey. We do not know destination or the outcome. Just enjoy each day. Things take care of themselves in the long run.
It could be worse, we could be in charge of Uncle O's new puppy. Imagine cleaning up the poo off of some furniture that Ben Franklin sat in...

Old 04-14-2009, 07:48 AM

Did Uncle O get that Portuguese Water Dog ? That will keep him busy ! I prefer a lazy dog that just wants to lay around a lot !
It wont be the first time the furniture in the White House has been dirtied, remember Bill Clinton and his interns sat on those chairs !

Old 04-14-2009, 09:41 AM

2 posts, read 5,368 times
Really?? What happend?

Old 04-14-2009, 02:51 PM

They enjoyed a cigar together.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:02 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,681,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Did Uncle O get that Portuguese Water Dog ? That will keep him busy ! I prefer a lazy dog that just wants to lay around a lot !
It wont be the first time the furniture in the White House has been dirtied, remember Bill Clinton and his interns sat on those chairs !
OMG~ you are bad!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:39 AM

193 posts, read 463,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
True, and I heard they enjoyed large cigars and drippled pizza all over EVERYTHING... Thank goodness Janet Reno was not invited..

Old 04-17-2009, 07:06 AM

Ah Janet Reno ! Maybe she had spent some time at a "nightmare" youth reformatory and maybe she took all her built up frustrations out on the folks at Waco. By the Way Waco stands for,
We Ain't Comming Out !

Old 05-22-2009, 08:41 PM

2 posts, read 6,068 times
Hi Once upon a time, I am curious, I don't know when you worked at spring creek, but if your coworker was pregnant, I wanted to know who she was a staff leader to, what family, because when I went there, for two years, I never saw anything like that, and there were two people I know of during my stay that were pregnant, and I would like to add that not every single person there were just awful deliquents, some of them, maybe not all of them just went through a serious adolecent stage, like me. Granit lots of them were bad, and even after going to SCL are still bad. But I can vouch for some and including myself, that we were just crying out for help, and this is not to you really just stating for anyone who reads this, that they are children of people, and they deserve to get help, they aren't just these awful people who can't be trusted or loved, or any of that, they need help they are human beings.

Old 05-30-2009, 01:29 PM

1 posts, read 2,362 times
The kid who wrote the original message still needs help! 6 months was not long enough for you. My son completed the "whole" program and is today an extremely strong individual, but at the 6 month point he thought the same as you. You probably have many incompletions going on in your life. The skills that you would have learned would be with you today. The school program is a process. It is a wonderful program that teaches you life strengthing skills. Your behavior took more than 6 months to land you in Montana....it was going to take you more than 6 months to get your own inner strength back. Your behavior right now is an illustration of weakness and being a victim. Sorry...but good luck to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana